It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli women strip for Egyptian solidarity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Woman all over the world should strip for something,anything.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12

But the Muslims .... they are just .. i mean there is no level of sexism with Muslims because they simply kill the women if they dont like them.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

Well... your stupid islamophobic comment was not necessary !

I kinda was agreeing with your post, until that last idiotic comment, what an ignorant comment that was ... wow

By the way, Aliaa Elmahdy, the "Muslim" student who posted a picture of herself wearing only stockings, did with the support of her boyfriend, a "Muslim" man.

Some Muslims agree with the move , some don't ....

But go ahead, continue talking sh*t like that, you have been well conditioned ....

edit on 23-11-2011 by samsamm9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
And by the way, I fully support and understand her move, and I think this will be replicated not only by Israeli women, but by lots of women in different places around the world

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu

A group of Israeli women have stripped off in support of an Egyptian blogger who posed naked to highlight the lack of rights for women in the Arab country.

Aliaa Elmahdy, a 20-year-old student, posted a picture of herself wearing only stockings and red patent shoes. She received thousands of abusive messages, including death threats, following the post.

Source

I love this story. It goes to show that people from all walks of life can band together in solidarity. The wonderful gesture by these Israeli women showing support for an Egyptian blogger who has received death threats for showing herself naked.

As a women, i always believe that the only people that can change the sexist views of some cultures are the women themselves. We've already seen women in Saudi Arabia laugh in the face of driving bans, get allowed to run for parliament, now in Egypt women stand up for the right to be able to get thier paps out

If they really wanted to prove something, they should've let it all hang out instead of hiding their goods behind that giant sign or their hands and hair.

if youre going to do something. Go the whole way otherwise youre half-assing it.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I think the problem over there isn't so much religion. Arab and Persian women drive me nuts! They are freeecckkkinnnn hot!!!! If only we could see more of them! I think the arab men (who are not known to be quite the lookers) know the predicament they're in. The world starts getting a peek at their women and they'll get swept up by every rich 40 year old nerdy American. The new russian brides I suppose. I'll snatch one while I'm at it too. They have hot women so they beat them and keep them covered to keep them scared and helpless. I'd love to have a second with one of these Egyptian dudes and run off with his hot chick. Assuming she's hot. Just my two cents. Please don't think I think this is the sole reason for the subhuman treatment. Nor do I think the treatment they receive is anything short of sadistic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join