It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli women strip for Egyptian solidarity

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

A group of Israeli women have stripped off in support of an Egyptian blogger who posed naked to highlight the lack of rights for women in the Arab country.

Aliaa Elmahdy, a 20-year-old student, posted a picture of herself wearing only stockings and red patent shoes. She received thousands of abusive messages, including death threats, following the post.

Source

I love this story. It goes to show that people from all walks of life can band together in solidarity. The wonderful gesture by these Israeli women showing support for an Egyptian blogger who has received death threats for showing herself naked.

As a women, i always believe that the only people that can change the sexist views of some cultures are the women themselves. We've already seen women in Saudi Arabia laugh in the face of driving bans, get allowed to run for parliament, now in Egypt women stand up for the right to be able to get thier paps out

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Typical of jews! Dont give much away! This is like the strip without then stripping!

Ive seen more nudity on a church alter!!
edit on 22-11-2011 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
anthrax-protest and survive.
tears on my pillow...etc. oh, boobies.
yeah , support em.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Good for them, i hope them the best. I hope the keep protesting and eventually get what the need, honestly. But in the meantime i think the best way to raise awareness is by posting more nude pics, i'll subscribe i promise.

All jokes aside, like you said in the OP, the more people who get on this wagon the better chances they have, you can suppress one or two and manipulate thousands with the actions you take upon these people, but you can suppress thousands, with one defining message.

best of luck lady's x

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite
Typical of jews! Dont give much away! This is like the strip without then stripping!

Wow! That wasn't even just anti-Zionist. That was straight up anti-Semetic. How's the Grand Wizard doing you racist?

btw, if that was a joke you need to put a smiley face so we know... geesh!!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This is cool.I support this and all the sluts that go on 'Slut Walks' dressed like sluts.Those sluts are awesome.And I also support FEMEN because they are hot Ukrainian chicks that strip and kiss each other to protest.I dont support FEMEN's cause but I respect their right to strip and kiss each other.All protests should involve sluts, stripping, hot chicks kissing and naked Ukrainian chicks.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
now thats how a protest should be...

definetly would get more attention..

maybe ows should try stripping in protest

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
now thats how a protest should be...

definetly would get more attention..

maybe ows should try stripping in protest

Well, im going to get shot down here but have you seen the state of some of the OWS protesters?
Naked protests by some members would see support collapsing globally!

Fair play to these Israeli women though. Hopefully seeing a bit of solidarity from their Jewish neighbours will see some Muslims in the area maybe re assess their views regarding Israel (won't hold my breath though)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
LOL.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

ahh.. hadnt seen the state of the ows ones..

Maybe they can hold a competition then to select suitable female candidates to strip and represent them...

@ revswirl .. didnt realise some tried ta for let know..
edit on 22/11/11 by Expat888 because: tengu mischief..

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by revswirl

www.edrants.com...

They had sluts too

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by revswirl

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Wow! That wasn't even just anti-Zionist. That was straight up anti-Semetic. How's the Grand Wizard doing you racist?

btw, if that was a joke you need to put a smiley face so we know... geesh!!

Im too serious to tell jokes!! And if I slipped, hope it was funny! Im not into faces, sick of lucking at the wife's and it dont smile often!!!

edit on 22-11-2011 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: I USED THE WORD LUCKING WHEN I SHOULD HAVE USED LOOKING! something deep going on here! maybe i unlucky to have the wife i do

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Guess my link was removed. Sorry, didn't realize I'd broken T&C. Just trying to respond to another post. Usually ppl here ask for links.... I'll be more careful next time and let other ATSers search out those videos on their nwo... did I say nwo.... I meant own... my bad....

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

OK, a little superiority complex goin' here? Just a question. It's that or racism. Or a really bad joke. Dang boy!
On to the subject at hand....way to go. I guess people are waking up. we need more people to stand up for what they believe in and make it public. The more power we take for ourselves the less power TPTB have so, keep it up.
edit on 22-11-2011 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Wow just goes to show that a bit of tit and religion brings some right ass holes out of the wood works

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
There are some really hot Israeli women out there

Im sexiest and ill straight up tell you that in a heart beat. Do i believe women are less of a human being than me or men? Nope. Do i think women arnt as smart? Nope. Do i think women cant run further or easier than i can? Nope.

Do i believe i am physically dominate? Yup.

Do i believe i should be the leader of my family? You bet.

Should i be able to protect my family? Yup.

Do i believe she should be the one to take care of the kids? Yup
Women are perfectly suited to this role , loving ,caring , and nurturing naturally ; also comes with a preloaded sheet of emotions upon puberty. (I hope)

Do i believe men should have the final say in the house? Yes.

Do i believe i am more (Rational) when it comes to decisions? Yes.

Do i go through PMS for the next 10 years? No.

Do i believe women are just as important if not MORE important in a house hold than a man? Yes.

- She is raising your kids.
- She can offer sound advice
- She can encourage or discourage you
- She is soft and smells good all the time.
- You can ... do i dare say -(snuggle)- with her and not worry about your friends knowing you actually have emotions and enjoy soft beds , and lots of pillows because if they come over you can blame it on her.
- You can actually love something.
- You can talk to her
- You dont have to compete with her.
- You can watch "Notebook" with her and have teary eyes and you will probably turn her on
and no one has to know about it lol

She can make or break you mentally.

But the Muslims .... they are just .. i mean there is no level of sexism with Muslims because they simply kill the women if they dont like them.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Their hearts may be in the right place, but I can't imagine wanting to see any naked Israeli women. That is, they are not known for their incredible hotness, like say, the Norwegians. Now there's a naked protest I'd like to see.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
They have tight fists too because many Israeli men got little peckers. I know this from a friend who knows the owner of a small hooker joint in Tottenham where they frequent black hat!
edit on 23-11-2011 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This is the way to protest. It is great to see Israeli's standing in solidarity with Egyptians especially in demand for more rights. I don't understand the big deal with nudity anyway, it is natural and shouldn't be treated in this way.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join