It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All UFO sightings debunked in this thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

Many believers might ask you the same thing. Why do you choose to believe against it so hard? What do you have invested in the beliefs of others. Does it upset you that not everyone adopts your world-view? And what if your world-view is absolutely incorrect? Based upon my personal experience, you're as wrong as a person could ever be, yet, you're insistent that people should just drop their beliefs because they don't jive with yours. I've seen a craft UP-Close and personal, and there's no amount of your logic or reasoning that could convince me otherwise.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

UFO I saw wasn't no toy.

then it wasn't a UFO obviously, as UFO is an "unidentified flying object" and since you know it "wasn't no toy" (american education system I presume?) then it isn't unidentified.

anyways, OP, your title isn't just misleading, it's patently false. all you've done is provided a video that shows a toy that could account for plenty of the recent "lights in the sky" videos spammed all over the intertubes.

This proves nothing. there are plenty of reported cases from non crazies that still can't be explained.

Personally, I have yet to see a video or photo that couldn't 100% be explained. That video of the "saucer" taken from a high altitude survey in what, the 70s? 80s? I was always fascinated with that one, but after a few years of digging it merely looks like a cloud. I've seen dozens of these photos. I can't think of the exact atmospheric conditions or the name of that type of cloud, but under the right conditions it will actually look like a disc, or even a bell shape, and appear to be metallic and reflective, when it's merely a trick of light and shadow.

Contrary to what the "believers" say, there is to date ZERO hard tangible evidence of aliens.
contrary to what the "non-believers" say, absence of evidence does not prove ANYTHING

There could very well be fleets of alien controlled ships visiting earth, I'm still waiting for evidence for that, but my mind is 100% open to the possibility. do I believe they are here? No, not until I see some proof or experience and event myself that can't be later explained.

And that's the problem. I see a strange light in the sky, I don't get a warm feeling washing over me and run out to tell everyone about the Aliens. No, I immediately go check the local flight schedule, check stellarium for planet placements and such. and each and every time, I get a mundane explanation.

I guess that's the difference between someone who wants to know, and someone who believes, I want to know, so I have to try to prove it. Those who already believe don't, and tend to wait several months or years to release their footage (conveniently making it harder to track what it could have been)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Definitely unidentified flying object. Not a toy, unless we're talking about top secret "boys with their toys" type of advanced craft thingummy, in the wrong place at the wrong time.

American education system? (cheeky)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Start using correct grammar if you are go around playing Nazi with other peoples posts.

Canadian education system I presume?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

This toy hasn't been around for 70 years (leaving out historical sightings).
It's out of the question that man made technology is responsible for a large number of sightings.
But our own technology could still be correctly labeled as a UFO.
Anyway, I think the thread title alone is a giveaway that you are just trolling.

edit on 22-11-2011 by derpif because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Well said Phishy. We have to set aside our need for something to be what we want it to be in order to gain any objectivity at all. It isn't always easy. But it pays more dividends in the long run.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Well I guess the overly exaggerated title did its job

If this toy did debunk All UFO sightings ( which it doesn't ) it would only debunk the sightings made since its creation , so it doesn't debunk ALL UFO sightings as most of the interesting ones were seen decades ago , before this or toys like it didn't exist .

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
oh yea... i can totally see the 4 rotors on that. DEBUNKED

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

That one is fake for Soooooo many more reasons than being a toy

And it is

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox
i ask you to prove me ONE video that has not been edited with today's software or images that has not been touched with photoshop.. YOU cant can you? i rest my case! booyah!

Who can't?

Apollo 14: We've had visitors again?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
All those rotors remind me of something

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

i ask you to prove me ONE video that has not been edited with today's software or images that has not been touched with photoshop.. YOU cant can you? i rest my case! booyah!

OK,I'll play. How about the Mariana's Great Falls Montana film. Or the Coast Guard film from over Catalina Island, CA...both pre todays software or photoshop. That was too easy, you don't get out much, huh?...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

.... good reply lol.

The Videos above this poster are the perfect things to help prove this is an unknown anomaly and are real events happening nearly everyday.

The first video i find as nearly perfect truth. I would like this video presented to the White House when they say there is no evidence to suggest unknown vehicles are in our skies.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

Thats what I think, these types of things make it harder to identify reportsthat are worth spending time and effort on. but I guess it comes with the job, you need to be up to date with what is out there.
edit on 23-11-2011 by Ghostrockets because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox
I really don't understand the UFO fanatics on here, why try to believe in something so hard? it does NOT exist.. some would say prove it, i ask you to prove me ONE video that has not been edited with today's software or images that has not been touched with photoshop.. YOU cant can you? i rest my case! booyah!

On another note.. yes there is a huge galaxy out there, endless.. out of all the damn planets why would these so called " Aliens from out of space" come here? come on people stop watching x files and stop believing everything you hear/see on t.v.

How do we know what the ETs want...? Maybe we have something that is of value to them? Maybe our planet has some kind of natural resource that they need? Maybe humanity has something to teach them or vice versa? Maybe they are from the future? And so on.

So think before you post something and bash someone because of what they believe or don't believe.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Alot of UFO sightings, including one personally experienced, depict objects of truly astronomical size. I really can't see how this truly can be used to explain those. Keep in mind too that there have always been plenty of things that can be misidentified, but speaking from experience, it's easier to claim misidentification after the fact. From my own interviews with witnesses, they know what they saw. They could be wrong, but not all of them. I don't expect that to carry weight impiricly, but it shod be enough to explore uncommon lines of thinking.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

You could say the same about religion

I was a skeptic, always curious and had a believe it when I see it attitude until I saw everything that I needed to see on the 4th of October 2009. I wouldn't be so 'cocky' If I was you....thats all I have to say!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Is this a joke?

From the OP I was expecting a video of an amazing new military craft that would perfectly explain what I've seen many times in my life- mostly this year in fact.

I get a vid of a little TOY (cool toy though lol).

There are many many small people who find happiness in dividing & confusing the issue. You should be ashamed of yourselves because what you are doing is pathetic & inept in the light of what is really happening.

Not everyone is "on the fence". Eg "believer", "skeptic". These are labels applied by people who conciously or unconciously attempt to divide people, debunk everything in existance except their own gigantic opinion about themselves, & to spread doubt like a disease that will/does make people easier to control.

I have nothing I need to prove to anyone- least of all you.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

your ignorance is astounding.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
A single, minimal drive-by post yields predictable results.

Whether it amounts to this or not is debatable. But if anyone honestly thinks this thread shouldn't have been closed, please let me know and I may change my mind.

Until that should happen, however, this thread is closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join