It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All UFO sightings debunked in this thread

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Video

That thing is amazing, we have a lot of technology that is available to the public that could account for 99% of UFO cases, such as the video that I have posted. The maneuverability of that thing is just astounding , attach some LED lights to it and you have a perfect UFO sighting..

Mod Note : Starting a new thread? - Read here first
edit on 22-11-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

so true, it moves like a UFO in the distance. need some lights, night time, and a perfect fake.

link   
reply to post by muse7

I don't like the title you gave this thread. You claim it to debunk "all video sightings" and all you actually do is post a video showing some technology that has been known for some time. While it indeed debunked some sightings, it doesn't justify the claim in your title.

A better title might have been: "One example of existing technologies that might help to debunk some UFO sightings" but hey, I admit, in terms of marketing yours is better. In terms of accuracy, mine wins.

link   
It doesn't debunk anything.
They call it "Badass Toy" because that's what it is, a toy.

A cool toy, but just a toy.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gr3yfox

if I'm not mistaken, National Geographic ran a show (that tended to give the stage to skeptics or non-believers) showing how exactly this device has been used to hoax good simple folk into seeing yet another UFO.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I really don't understand the UFO fanatics on here, why try to believe in something so hard? it does NOT exist.. some would say prove it, i ask you to prove me ONE video that has not been edited with today's software or images that has not been touched with photoshop.. YOU cant can you? i rest my case! booyah!

On another note.. yes there is a huge galaxy out there, endless.. out of all the damn planets why would these so called " Aliens from out of space" come here? come on people stop watching x files and stop believing everything you hear/see on t.v.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Go and spank yourself for using that title.

It does not debunk all UFO's whatsoever.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox
I really don't understand the UFO fanatics on here, why try to believe in something so hard? it does NOT exist.. some would say prove it, i ask you to prove me ONE video that has not been edited with today's software or images that has not been touched with photoshop.. YOU cant can you? i rest my case! booyah!

On another note.. yes there is a huge galaxy out there, endless.. out of all the damn planets why would these so called " Aliens from out of space" come here? come on people stop watching x files and stop believing everything you hear/see on t.v.

I pondered a sarcastic response.

I pondered a defensive response.

In the end I realised I don't care.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I thought ATS was against this kind of stuff.

People didn't wait for CGI or Photoshop to be invented to report UFOs...

Go read a book instead of trolling this forum.
edit on 22-11-2011 by Chrysalis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Your attempt to make life so simple for the rest of us because you evidently reside in such a place has resulted without question in one of the dumbest headlines I've seen on ATS. (And that covers a lot!)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Your little "toy" doesn't explain the sightings of very large ufos, some of them reported by highly credible professionals.

Now, if you can find a video of your toy that is, say, over fifty feet across, then we can begin to entertain the possibility that you're right.

Except of course for sightings of large ufos reported before your toy was invented...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
The title is very misleading.

For a second there I thought i was about to find out my belief in UFO and ET was debunked and that for the last 20 years I have been mad. Not to mention that I was on the phone to the men in the white jackets to take me away So I could enjoy my padded sell.

On another note I can see that this could be used for fake sightings but can your theory debunk all these www.ufocasebook.com...
edit on 22-11-2011 by judus because: (no reason given)

And can it explain this one

edit on 22-11-2011 by judus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
We already know most UFOs have a conventional explanation. All you've done is tell us something we already know.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Debunk the cometa report. No? Didnt think so, since its pretty much the french governments direct proof that extraterrestrial craft are here.

thread killed.

Lol, that was easy.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrysalis

Trolling? how am i trolling, whenever i state a fact you UFO fanatics get so defensive an shout out "troll!" Come on mate.. you go and read a book, stop dreaming about this false fantasy you have going on.

I am entitled to my own opinion, so please, dont use the "troll" excuse to hide from the fact that i as of 90% of the human population are right.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
UFO I saw wasn't no toy.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

90% ??? Now it is you that are fantasizing.
Maybe you should start with this :
ATS Survey Results: UFOs and Extraterrestrials

This says way more than any random number you gonna throw there.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Nice that you posted this information, however, I don't believe that this new piece of technology debunks the stuff that was seen from the 1st century all the way until the 20th. Alexander the Great as well as many other civilizations have reported lights in the sky for some time and is a regular part of the Egyptian, Mayan, Aztec, and Sumerian cultures.

One piece of technology won't account for every sighting ever seen...You have to be at least, realistic.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Right, my point is still valid.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Trolling? how am i trolling, whenever i state a fact you UFO fanatics get so defensive an shout out "troll!" Come on mate.. you go and read a book, stop dreaming about this false fantasy you have going on.

I am entitled to my own opinion, so please, dont use the "troll" excuse to hide from the fact that i as of 90% of the human population are right.

I take from your post that you never saw a UFO with your own eyes.
So you are correct in not believing something you don't see nor have any evidence, that's fine.

But you are assuming that the only reason we think (not believe, belief is for little monkeys) that there are extraterrestrial UFOs is because "the TV says so" or whatever. You do not know that.

I, myself, have witnessed with my own eyes an object in the sky that I can not explain with any known tech or natural phenomena (the usual, big f*cking black circle slowly flying by, then suddenly zipping away in another direction), so, it's a UFO, and as I don't know of any human technology that can achieve such things, one of the possible explanations is that it is a vehicle that uses principles unknown to us. Which may be extraterrestrial in origin.
That's it, there's no fanatism, no spiritual drooling, no faith involved.
It's one of the possibilities, one that gains strength everyday, at least for me.

Thanks.

Drks

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join