It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enslavement: What is it? Which Sort IS MOST Enslaving? How are we MOST Enslaved?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
This could have probably been put in another forum or two. However, given that I've studied globalism for more than 45 years . . . and that's the model of enslavement I most want to focus on, I thought I'd put it here. If there's a more fitting slot, so be it.

1. IS THE WORST ENSLAVEMENT FROM "OUT THERE" or within the heart of each of us?

A) Are we most enslaved when governments, groups, militia, armies, gestapo . . . arrest us, throw us in camps or onto work farms and work us to the bone while starving us mercilessly?

or

B) When our appetites, urges, compulsions, drives, addictions relentlessly throw us repeatedly on some altar of servitude to the habits or objects we crave . . . seemingly . . . more than life, itself . . . whether that be alcohol, workaholism, heroin, unbridled-ragingly-splattered sex, gluttony, Obsessive/Compulsive rituals etc?

2. Are we more enslaved by THEM, OUT THERE or the heart within that is 'deceitfully wicked, who can know it?'

3. Let's assume, for part of the discussion, that the worst is from THEM, OUT THERE.

A) How do we end up with our necks under the Jackboots? What seductions lead us down that yellow brick road?

B) Is it incrimentally like the frog in the bucket? Or do we choose it, comply with the drift in big leaps of idiocy?

4. How can the early awakened to the darkening enslavement stem the tide and detour the masses of lemmings in the society from the cliff edge?

5. For another part of the discussion,

A) How do we deal with the enslavements from within?

B) Where do they arise from? How do they take maximum control?

C) What can we do about them?

6. Are there aspects of the enslavements from within which become more or less automatically transferred or transposed onto the culture, the power structures, the mores, the customs, the ethos, the gestalt of an era . . . resulting in the massively tyrannical and horribly brutal ENSLAVEMENTS FROM WITHOUT? If so, how?

7. What part does GREED, SELFISHNESS, POWER MONGERING play in enslavements from without &/or from withing?

8. What are the crushing blows that shred, burn, destroy, bury, blow away HOPE along the road to enslavements of both kinds?

9. What REALISTIC hope is left against the looming globalist oligarchy that many sources see as unalterably inevitable in our era?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Interesting thoughts. I think animal species are all enslaved by the mere act of life itself. Look at an ants nest, all there working away enslaved to the queen, who in turn is slaving to continue on life itself. Whether imprisoned, or from a handful of Steve Jobsies, enslavement is an apt description of every ones lives. Rather depressing.
edit on 22-11-2011 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Those are great questions. You should write an article answering one of them, going really in depth on it. Personally, I think that the slavery comes from within. Our own slavery, which we may not even realize we have, causes us to enslave others. For example, when people become slaves to money, they then enslave others in order to get it. It's the reason the economic situation in most Latin American countries is as bad as it is, because Western companies took over those fertile lands and exotic fruits and turned them into a money-making business. They would get the US and other Western countries to literally stage coups against the democratically elected leaders of those countries, just so that they could have the land all to themselves. Now, the CEO's of those companies (Chiquita, for example) are slaves to their own passion, the greed and lust for more wealth, while all of the people who are affected by war, economic issues, social injustices, and etc because of the corporate influence in their government and the lack of real representation, suffer as slaves.

But worse, is that we as regular, blue collar Americans, are both. We are owned by the CEO's and do their dirty work for them (we are their soldiers, their secretaries, their factory workers...) but we also live off of the enslavement of others in places like China and Central/South America, who make our coffee, our corn, our fruit... we're screwed in both ways. Honestly, I don't even know how it would be possible to fix it, except for to try your best to remove yourself from the oppression and buy local, work local, and spread awareness about the fact that oftentimes, your latte at Starbucks was made by slave labor in Guatemala....

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Your questions are profound and just about cover every aspect. But this is the context I find that defines your questions, that is hardest to put into perspective. Is the nature of what we are living through (enslavement) created, in fact, by god, original to our creation or changed by someone or something else since then which has taken what was "us" over and supplied a completely revisionist history, or that we sold ourselves out to this somewhere along the way, or a combination of all these. For to truly consider our enslavement in this current reality, we must first consider how real it actually is and where it came from.

My belief and experience is this is created and not by what created existence, but what is attempting, and doing a very good job, at controlling existence. Creating and controlling are very different things. And supposedly, who really created us, gave us free will. The current versions of the bible have this free will thing as almost something spiteful visited upon us because of eve and the apple. However, I tend to be of the opinion that if the creation, itself, was hijacked, all that information is somewhat suspect, fomented as a means to control us further,to keep us controlled. I believe eve was tempted, and in breaking said taboo, was blamed for the taboo becoming the consumption of us as a species by something else, continually enslaving us with contrived information to justify it having done this to us by blaming Eve, while making her the mother of what we all are, so we could be blamed, controlled and exterminated while used for the fodder to support and justify whatever took
us over. Our original bloodline contaminated by that made up first sin, used as an excuse to enlave us ever after, and assert that we SHOULD be controlled by something else, using us as a foil to show it's superiority and therefore, keep us enslaved.
The cues for our slavery are within and without, our realm turned into a contrived reality full of contrived selection masquerading as choices, all poison, all leading to the same path, only to "prove" our inferiority, and our knowledge and memories manipulated only to support this endeavor and to keep us in the same place. Eugenics, contrived wars, technology, and Gwen towers and the manipulation of the environment, it's magnetics, our minds, our bodies, our brains, our neurotransmitters, personal experiences, thoughts, behaviors, personal narratives, behaviors, bloodlines, families (tribes), and on to our cultures (our microcosms within our macrocosms) to result in a contrived and manipulated"knowledge" and contrived histories, revised with algorithms that reset even our memories and fluctuate time lines while the same circle is spun over and over again.....
edit on 22-11-2011 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

It begins at Birth.

The process that begins then is called Indoctrination. We are indoctrinated into our Culture so that we follow and fit the mold.

Every person you ever see from birth onwards in life, all media, all things humans do in the world around you.. confirms and instills the Indoctrination until it is first nature and not to be questioned.

To fight against it is to be known as crazy among your peers. To speak out openly about it to anyone who will listen also gets you labelled as crazy... after all.. everyone else can't be wrong now can they?

Indoctrination provides us with all the things we 'need' to grow and function as a Follower.. we then walk the wide and heavily trafficked paths that almost everyone else before is walked.

Indoctrination provides us with all the Limitations that we are meant to accept in life. These limitations form our Beliefs, all our concepts of what humans can be and cannot be, and are the very things that enforce themselves so that we do not look outside them for long.. without being minimized.

Indoctrination into our culture limits us in every way possible so that we never, ever, Awaken from "The Dream".

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

S&F

text for those who cant watch the video
board.freedomainradio.com...

to sum it up briefly you can only be enslaved through fear
edit on 22-11-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: fixed 2nd link

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Qumulys

Thanks for your kind reply.

. . . a quick response as I've yet to do my admnistrivia for my classes today.

Certainly instincts at lower levels of animal classifications could be so construed.

Is enslavement a given for all life?

An interesting question. pondering . . .

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929

TO ALL:

Thanks for your thoughtful and substantive responses.

This is my busy teaching day and due to my colonoscopy last Friday in Albuquerque, I am behind on doing my administrivia for my classes today. So I likely won't get back to responding decently until this evening or Wed.

Sorry and GREAT THANKS for all the meaty responses.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacekc929
Those are great questions. You should write an article answering one of them, going really in depth on it.

I have some time before rushing off to class . . . so . . . to yours: I'll have to ponder that suggestion. Lots of irons in the fire. Yet, possibly doable. Thanks for the honor of your suggestion.

Personally, I think that the slavery comes from within.

It seems to me that the most pervasive, most devastating and most tenacious does originate from within . . . the heart of man? Of each individual? Heart priorities that are . . . deceptive? upside down?

Our own slavery, which we may not even realize we have, causes us to enslave others. For example, when people become slaves to money, they then enslave others in order to get it.

I think there's enormous broad truth to your assertion above. Well put.

It's the reason the economic situation in most Latin American countries is as bad as it is, because Western companies took over those fertile lands and exotic fruits and turned them into a money-making business. They would get the US and other Western countries to literally stage coups against the democratically elected leaders of those countries, just so that they could have the land all to themselves.

INDEED. Philippines, too. I used to be skeptical of such claims. No more. The globalist oligarchy has been ruthless around the planet for decades. Precious people are considered objects for the elite's whim's. And certainly as slaves to enrich the globalist machine.

At this point, the elites have so much money, more is a joke in terms of meaningfulness even to them. However, it does serve to help their newer greater greed--LUST FOR POWER.

Now, the CEO's of those companies (Chiquita, for example) are slaves to their own passion, the greed and lust for more wealth, while all of the people who are affected by war, economic issues, social injustices, and etc because of the corporate influence in their government and the lack of real representation, suffer as slaves.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED. . . . or worse . . . as "useless eaters" at the mercy of the gaping gnashing jaws and sharp teet of the ruthless oligarchy.

But worse, is that we as regular, blue collar Americans, are both. We are owned by the CEO's and do their dirty work for them (we are their soldiers, their secretaries, their factory workers...)

QUITE SO. I'm basically a very conservative capitalist. However, the globalist oligarchy has crafted a bastardized merger of Marxism and monopolistic ruthless pseudo-capitalism for the global government/economy. What a horror!

but we also live off of the enslavement of others in places like China and Central/South America, who make our coffee, our corn, our fruit... we're screwed in both ways.

AGREED. I've seen some of those sweat shops in China. Dreadful conditions. Yet, I've heard some similar are in New York City etc.

Certainly experiments with rats show that crowding results in ruthless violence etc.

I think that's one of the worst horrors of the globalists--forcing precious individuals to act like the ruthless animals the globalists delight in being.

Honestly, I don't even know how it would be possible to fix it, except for to try your best to remove yourself from the oppression and buy local, work local, and spread awareness about the fact that oftentimes, your latte at Starbucks was made by slave labor in Guatemala....

Good points.

I try to ask employees how their employer treats them. Always have. Then I don't trade where employees are treated badly, if I can reasonably avoid it.

And, certainly I prefer local farm goods etc.

WWIII may force all of us to return to basics much more than most people will have the faintest clue about. We will soon learn who are true friends and loved ones and who are not. And we'll learn more how to treat those nearby.

Do unto others . . .

Thanks for your kind reply.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The worst type of enslavement is that we are taught to believe our physical bodies are all that we are from day 1.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by eywadevotee
The worst type of enslavement is that we are taught to believe our physical bodies are all that we are from day 1.

That's certainly a pregnant issue.

I think underneath that is the worse one . . . that man is nothing more than a rat, pigeon, radish or a rock.

Folks fail to think that one through beyond their nose.

The automatic and relentless CONSEQUENCE, HARVEST of that demon seed is that

THEN

INDIVIDUALS WILL BE TREATED AS NOTHING MORE THAN a rat, pigeon, radish or a rock . . . and likely an inferior such to boot.

VALUES HAVE CONSEQUENCES!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Folks fail to think that one through beyond their nose.

The automatic and relentless CONSEQUENCE, HARVEST of that demon seed is that

THEN

INDIVIDUALS WILL BE TREATED AS NOTHING MORE THAN a rat, pigeon, radish or a rock . . . and likely an inferior such to boot.

VALUES HAVE CONSEQUENCES!

Here's some confirmation of that:

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join