It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holiday trees, 12 y/o adults, and the cell phone epidemic!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Oh the list of crap I could rant about right now is so long but here’s what got me started:

The “Holiday Tree” BS. Okay I can see wising people a happy holiday, because unless you know them, there’s a chance they don’t celebrate Christmas. But Holiday Trees??? Please how freaken ridiculous!! I cant believe our President is afraid to call a a Christmas tree, a Christmas tree!!! Is a Menorah a “holiday candle holder”?

Next: Spoiled rotten teenagers, and the parents who treat them like adults!!!
Really? You take your 12 year old girls to the salon and slap hair color and fake nails on them. Hand them a $200 cell phone, stick the WORLD WIDE web in their bed rooms…and then whine when someone looks at them in an adult way?? What do you thinks gonna happen? You cry when your little brats don’t appreciate anything. You cant understand why they are lazy? You let them post provocative pictures of themselves on their face books, along with…swearing, bulling, and drug talk??? PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR GOD DARN KIDS!!!

And lastly: I’m so sick of cell phones!!! Yea, they are handy, and helpful, but put them down now and then!!! You all look like such idiots.

Ok that’s all for now…Happy freaken holidays!!!
edit on 21-11-2011 by MidnightSunshine because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2011 by MidnightSunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

I love a good ranting attack on etiquette & political correctness. I happen to have neither skill.

You take your 12 year old girls to the salon and slap hair color and fake nails on them. Hand them a $200 cell phone, stick the WORLD WIDE web in their bed rooms…

Darwinism is always at work, take comfort in knowing many of those idiot children will either be sterile from all the device radiation, kidnapped and killed by online stalkers, or wind up dead in a bathroom at some rich kid's party.

I’m so sick of cell phones!!! Yea, they are handy, and helpful, but put them down now and then!!! You all look like such idiots.

Sometimes it takes an idiot to look like themselves.

Ok that’s all for now…Happy freaken holidays!!!

Happy Turkey holocaust Day!

We are a festive cannibal species.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Oh thank you, thank you, thank you. I really needed that laugh!! Happy turkey holocust day to you too!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
1. the president is a jack@ss that wants to kiss everyones @ss so he dont have to deal with any issues
2. those kids need a good ol fashion buttwhoopin
3. cellphones are overrated

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Due to financial issues, we got rid of ours 9 months ago.....and you know, going to the grocery store has never been happier.....I can go, and I either decide or it doesn't get bought, no more, 'ring, oh honey can you also pick up...'

My kid has no cell phone, and her facebook is monitored....you might say that is over protective, but she is also expected to do the dishes and vacuum the floor....oh and work for what she wants. There are a few kids out there that are being raised to respect responsibility, but just a few....I hope yours are some of those....Happy Turkey Poisoning Day, funny that we all voluntarily ingest enough sedatives to knock us out for 4-6 hours
and then go back for seconds.....

All about the dangers we know, pass the stuffing

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by pointr97

Yea, my 15 year old son has a cell, but he only uses about 200 min a month, and it's not a fancy in any way. It's nice to hear I'm not the only one who tortures my kids with chores and responsibilities.

And yes, not being bothered by cell phone calls is sooo liberating!!

Gobble Gobble

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightSunshine

Right on man

Recently at work i went on my break and walked into a room full of people on their phones texting away...

It was bloody erie, completely quiet except for click click click click... :

Does anyone talk anymore?

new topics

top topics

join