It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family Member's having premonitions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
We've been involved with social services in the past where they took our children because our youngest one took off out a window and ran across the street to the store. They came and took our kids for 3 months for neglect. We got them back because we knew a very famous lawyer who started a campaign against the organisation and when everything was in place we got the children back almost 3 days later.

Lately me, out of total randomness, and my in law's father had premonitions that the same thing was going to happen soon because of the nature of our jobs. Our job's take us out of town onto site services for an oil company in the deep north 2 weeks in and 1 week out. We have been looking forward to doing this for a few years and have taken in my girlfriends nephew who is very very competent after we've ticketed him and trained him for the last few years.

Tonight my wife's father called her very upset with a premonition that I had about 3 weeks ago. We were quite disturbed and rattled because I had the same premonition. Anyone have any thought's on this?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Good luck....?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
This is what they've been doing to people the last few years. You have to have good arrangements made and with that kind of income, good lawyer on standby.

As for the things they're coming down on people for they're outrageous. I used to lock up to have a bath with my middle child, because he would take off. Sure enough recall being in the bath, with a knock on the door. He was about 3 there was chair where he'd moved it to unlock the deadbolt. So I was in a towel with my son delivered to me by an elderly woman across the street. I was so grateful for her eagle eyes and quick intervention and that he listened to her, instead of darting. I then went into not being able to catch a bath till late night. For me that was dangerous, no thyroid, chronic fatigue and then I was only on synthroid which made me coma state and extreme exhaustion half the day, so I had to drink coffee all night long to keep awake till the kids were asleep and fell asleep int the tub over and over.

And my youngest had no fear of heights, he always climbed. You couldn't let him go up the stairs for 2 minutes or he would run to windows. He kept saying something odd, like everytime he saw a tall buiding he would say, and I fell, fell, fell or fall, fall, fall. I thought it was like some kind of past life memory. I was at the dishes, he ran up the stairs, and I called for the teenager to nab him, no sound, so ran up the stairs and he was straddling the window. We broke the townhouse rules and bolted the windows upstairs.

There is no one who could possibly be 100% aware of the kind of things kids can do. For example out of 5 boys, he was the only one who ever darted towards windows nonstop. I was just happy wasn't in the washroom at the time.

And I jumped nonstop, round the clock, always imagining the worst things that could happen, but even I was surprised at a couple events. No one is superman, psychic, with eyes behind their back. My parents and grandparents never jumped and deadbolted kids like I did, we got into all kind of mischief. Climbed the garage roof rafters, and walked them like balancing beams. My mother was horrified when I told her a few years later all the things we were into. Those were our preschool years.
edit on 21-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
All my life I have had premonition type dreams so I try to pay attention to things like this. If anything to be more aware, to change plans, to put others in place to avoid whatever it is. If your worried about this happening again then I would suggest that you give them no reason to come in and take your children. I'm guessing due to your work that you won't be with your kids, but maybe look into who they are with, the schedule they will keep, how responsible the people are who are taking care of them. Temporary guardianship paperwork if your going to be gone that long, medical information and papers allowing whoever is taking care of the kids to seek medical care. Things like that, just the normal care type of stuff should someone else be caring for your children. If it were me I'd make sure that my kids were never alone. Not even 5 minutes home alone for any reason, but always under adult supervision. Think long and hard why they may have ANY and I mean ANY possible reason and then make sure that you take care of it so they won't have that reason anymore. Look at it from their perspective and if you were trying to take someones kids away what sort of things would you look for. I'm not saying it is legitimate, but try and figure out any and all possible reasons they might try to use and make sure they can't.

You may also consider checking in with your lawyer friend. I know that sometimes once your in the system they will always try to keep tabs on you or you have to check in with the 'system' every once in a while, that sort of thing. Just maybe call your lawyer friend and explain your work schedule and that you are just concerned that they may try to come after you again and that your looking at ways to safeguard and protect your family.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I've had dealings in the pat, and now fighting for a step.. Right before they came a knockin last time (over the step, nothing we did) i had a feeling to clean! Cps is coming! Clean! A week later, they were here, not on my children, but my step.. Well he will soon be ours.

Fightcps. Org? Look it up.. Know your rights! You dont even have to open the door to these monsters..

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by PositivelyDetermined

pray to God,particularly Archangel Gabriel (he is the commander of ESP,intuition,psychic guidance) for divine guidance and aversion of the premonition.Pray to Michael for protection of your kids. Pray fervently.Prayers can avert or reduce the degree of severity of punishment/danger coming.

God bless you.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
My sis has never been wrong. She told me what was to happen, where and when and that it would be on the news. She specifically said that it was not going to be a big event, but big enough to raise alot of concern over in the news. Apparently there will be an erruption at yellowstone. I know alot of activity goes on there, but not like the way she describes it. The date is in aug. 2012 around the 10th. A large magma release of some kind. Enough to raise concern about in the news when it happens. This other occurance may be a different date, i don't know, but she said she saw it raining a grey ash all over the place.
I myself had a dream about something different, but mine never come true. I had a dream i was comming home from monticello, and i stopped to look at the mississippi. I walked away from my car and i saw a large wave about 40 feet high or more comming up stream, i could not get to my car in time and i got caught up in the wave and washed downstream and i finally ended up in a cornfield. I don't see how a wave could go upstream in the mississippi anyways, thats what i think about my dream.

top topics

join