It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wondering what the opinion is with the new ATS Chat?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
For some reason I struggle with the new chat, it seems harder to read and i keep getting a black flicker every now and again which is really off putting.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I used to be a serious regular in the chatroom.....way back haha, back when cpr13 haunted the room and folks were convinced that this young member was a BOT...........it used to be a laugh riot.
Anyway I have checked out this 'new' system, and thought it was missing the upgrade of spamming the room with the new postings, which IMHO was a great thing........

Ahhhhhhhh I remember the days when Springer would be in there, and he is hysterical, live in person....... more than 40 folks were fairly regular chatters. I wish we had a more regular group hanging out now........but "sigh' it is what it is.......and it COULD be better if more folks took advantage of having such a COOL option as part of ATS.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

I wish we had a more regular group hanging out now........but "sigh' it is what it is.......and it COULD be better if more folks took advantage of having such a COOL option as part of ATS.

I think your right...if more folks took advantage of it chat would be better.

From the sound of things though...less and less are even willing to hang out because of one reason or another...in some cases members can't even access chat anymore...I suppose if I couldn't access it I would have trouble hanging out too.

You remember the old days of chat and seemed to have a good time and that is how I remember it...now though there are only 5-8 people in chat at any given time and it is seemingly boring (for lack of a better term). No offense meant to those hanging out there now...but dang...something has happened and it seems to not be all too good.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join