It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reality of enslavement

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Well said, I couldn't agree more...

The question is what is behind it all? Demonic presence? Innate evil in the human condition? Survival of the fittest...meaning a drive for self-preservation?

Is there some force at work behind the scenes orchestrating the dominance and control of the bulk of the world's population? If so, is it an intelligent force, or just chaos at work?

The more I think and see, the more I the hand of evil at play, pulling our strings like some malevolent puppeteer. The great deception in action here on earth. We have forgotten our past, and forgotten our divinity. Discipline, Faith, Unselfishness, and Courage are not encouraged, but frowned upon. I don't pretend to have all the answers as to who or what God is...but I do believe in a higher power for good.

I have given a thought about this. Much of what people like David Icke says could very well be real. Though I have a hard time digesting his ideas there seems to be an outside force at work no matter how hard we try not to admit it. There is no reason why can't this be a fact. The PTB themselves are part of the manipulation and would not reveal who or what is behind the scenes.

Also humans could be incapable of sustaining the vibration or energy through spiritual awareness that it could turn out to be dangerous to do so. Or what if every human is capable of higher awareness states? One such reason is true.
edit on 22-11-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lambs to lions

You have the truth,

Carry on in your enlightenment.

And enlightening others.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Very important thread. This is the most important issue on the planet. I don't believe its the lack of a will to do something, but the lack of ability to organize. Most people are not well off, some work to choose rent or food. The biggest hurdle is cooperation. We need to form local groups/counsels to problem solve locally, homeless and to start ethical businesses and boycott the corporate monsters, while we could adopt regions. Or even set up safe houses with water, showers, sanitation, nutrients. I don't know the answers, but cooperation would mean people could problem solve and connect. Also find the most important groups to support. Anyone above the poverty line should be supporting a child or two overseas as well.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

The story of your enslavement

text for those unable to watch the video
board.freedomainradio.com...

Human farming has been the most profitable -- and destructive -- occupation throughout history, and it is now reaching its destructive climax.

Human society cannot be rationally understood until it is seen for what it is: a series of farms where human farmers own human livestock.

Some people get confused because governments provide healthcare and water and education and roads, and thus imagine that there is some benevolence at work.

Nothing could be further from reality.

Farmers provide healthcare and irrigation and training to their livestock.

Some people get confused because we are allowed certain liberties, and thus imagine that our government protects our freedoms.

But farmers plant their crops a certain distance apart to increase their yields -- and will allow certain animals larger stalls or fields if it means they will produce more meat and milk.

In your country, your tax farm, your farmer grants you certain freedoms not because he cares about your liberties, but because he wants to increase his profits.

Are you beginning to see the nature of the cage you were born into?

There have been four major phases of human farming.

The first phase, in ancient Egypt, was direct and brutal human compulsion. Human bodies were controlled, but the creative productivity of the human mind remained outside the reach of the whip and the brand and the shackles. Slaves remained woefully underproductive, and required enormous resources to control.

The second phase was the Roman model, wherein slaves were granted some capacity for freedom, ingenuity and creativity, which raised their productivity. This increased the wealth of Rome, and thus the tax income of the Roman government - and with this additional wealth, Rome became an empire, destroying the economic freedoms that fed its power, and collapsed.

I'm sure that this does not seem entirely unfamiliar.

After the collapse of Rome, the feudal model introduced the concept of livestock ownership and taxation. Instead of being directly owned, peasants farmed land that they could retain as long as they paid off the local warlords. This model broke down due to the continual subdivision of productive land, and was destroyed during the Enclosure movement, when land was consolidated, and hundreds of thousands of peasants were kicked off their ancestral lands, because new farming techniques made larger farms more productive with fewer people.

The increased productivity of the late Middle Ages created the excess food required for the expansion of towns and cities, which in turn gave rise to the modern Democratic model of human ownership.
As displaced peasants flooded into the cities, a huge stock of cheap human capital became available to the rising industrialists - and the ruling class of human farmers quickly realized that they could make more money by letting their livestock choose their own occupations.

Under the Democratic model, direct slave ownership has been replaced by the Mafia model. The Mafia rarely owns businesses directly, but rather sends thugs around once a month to steal from the business "owners."

You are now allowed to choose your own occupation, which raises your productivity - and thus the taxes you can pay to your masters.Your few freedoms are preserved because they are profitable to your owners.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by radkrish

There is no assurance that humanity will wake up even if it had to start over all again. The greed and fuss with wealth is embedded in our blood

Perchance another "upgrade".............a little bit more of empathy and kindness added so to speak to our DNA.

I don't know everything and admit it............but something is in the air, something is changing, just count the posts on ATS and other blogs alone.

edit on 22-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Well said that human being. Completely agree with pretty much everything you are saying there!. Will it change anything that any of us do? no, but still well said. I have had a similar discussion with a relation recently, they now think i am mad , perhaps i am, but i can dream of a better world cant i?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

.... does anyone have ideas of how to stop this? Or what actions to take on a local level? I obviously think to inform people is good, but what do you do after you are "informed"?

I have always thought we were enslaved, but now it is even more blatent, it's heartbreaking

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Two Videos you MUST watch if you still aren't convinced you are a slave...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by brommas

Talking about it and attempting to affect those around you is one of he best things we can do. Many of our friends and family are still 'sleepwalking' and just need help opening their eyes...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Change can happen and we should never lose hope. But how do we change? By making the choice to change and to not to expect massive changes straight away, change starts slow and will build its own momentum.

Once we can open our minds that we are all one race, one species, brothers and sisters of humanity, one family then we are able to see how shocking our reality is. It is then we can develop compassion and the motivation to make a difference. We begin small. We change our philosophy, we stop craving bigger-better-faster-richer and we become content and at this point we have cut the majority of the chains that keep us enslaved (we are still chained by food, shelter and heat)

We then become an example of how, and we will influence those around us to also make the change. Eventually the system will not be able to function in the way that it wants and it itself will be the thing that needs to change.

Another point is all the big corps can be seen as ravenous beasts that we are conditioned to feed, there reliance on us is greater than ours on them. The simple question is - what happens when you stop feeding the beast.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Lets all just #ing hold hands and wash the bum because his uncleanliness makes us feel dirty. Its not going to be committees and tea groups this time, nor good intention and a smile. This is going to take the unravelling of so many of the facets of our collective psyche. Yes # is terrible at the moment but no finger can be pointed because the blame lays with each and every one. Ideologies battle until the barer is worn.

One way or another.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by usernamehere

I know how you feel. Sometimes I feel saturated with filth, like I see corruption in all levels all around me.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I have met the demonic entities in charge. They are growing us as a sort of livestock. When they come they will be thought of as Gods. They are very deceptive, and will give you a delusion of Fear, Earthly desire, and Desire to become your own god in that order. While you experience this delusion, they consume your life force like a vampire and try to force your consciousness to merge with them by having you die a second death in the delusion and making you experience "hell". They have many names; Dragons, Angels, Demons, Gods, Aliens, and Extra-dimensional entities. They are not the One True God of All. Remember this. When they come to take you, tell them: "You as an individual entity are NOT the true God, There is one true God, who's nature is Love, I only seek the Grace and Love of the one true God, who's name is only known to God, For that is the only truth. There is no truth except for God. By the power of God I command you to leave me."

They will harvest approximately 2/3 of the human race; most of the Christians and Jews will be harvested as well as many Hindus. The Sikhs, Agnostics, and Muslims will be the least harvested groups. The thing that determines harvesting is whither you are self-serving or serving others of your own free will. The only ones left behind will be the ones who believe in one absolute and almighty God.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It is a brutal world we live in. The exploitation of people that cant even receive basic needs to live is unacceptable. The third world is all but forgotten by most people. We are nothing but a number in a broke system. Truth sucks huh?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Genesis 32:30

And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

Our religions have certainly been one method of slavery, yet there is perhaps in them, in our scriptures, still glimpses of the way home, and freedom.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join