It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oscar Ramiro Ortega-Hernandez an Inforwarrior???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
So I was listening to the radio today and I hear that the guy who shot at the White House was a big fan of the Obama Deception. So first though in my head was this must be the same way that Jared Lee Loughner was a right winger, which we all know how that turned out. So I was thinking about the message of the Obama Deception and I mean its very similar to the AJ show, I think he references it more than any other of his videos. And then I remembered they guy who ambushed the cops in Pittsburgh I think it was and how he was a supposed AJ fan. To my knowledge that hasnt been debunked by anyone but Jones himself, so I dont know if that is true or not. So my big question is do you think this is an attempt by the MSM to discredit the conspiracy theory community, or do you think that this guy really was influenced by Jones. Or maybe none of the above, he was just a crazy guy who liked AJ films.

For me I lean towards the idea that its a mix of a crazy guy but none the less inspired by Jones. The various articles that talk about the shooter list all the classic Jones topics....the govt is coming to get you, Obama is some sort of anti christ, etc. I've been saying for a while that sooner or later people are gunna start shooting cops because of Jones. Not just because he constantly talks about how they are the enemy or that they are hell bent on taking your rights, but because he is like the Joker haha. He attracts weak minded individuals who feed on everything he says

This is not an AJ bashing thread nor is it a pro AJ thread. I dont like him and I think hes a joke so your not going to change my mind. This is more about what you think the MSM is doing/ how are they trying to frame all of this

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I think people need to grow up and quit trying to blame someone else for the choices they make. For anyone to blame Alex, that's not right.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by onfire49

Loughner was left wing if anything and not right wing as you state. He is also Jewish. His family attended synagog with Giffords. But more than anything he was a nut. The sherrif of Pima county stated on camera that Loughner had made threats to kill in the past, but the democrat sherrif did nothing about it because Loughner's democrat, local government employee mom was connected.
edit on 21-11-2011 by jcord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jcord

Learn to read.....Thats my point of the post, Loughner was at best a left winger and more likely just a nut. I said we all know how that turned out inferring that the media was quick to jump to conclusions.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by onfire49

Learn to write so that people like myself who know how to read can understand what you are struggling to say.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MNnativeamer
I think people need to grow up and quit trying to blame someone else for the choices they make. For anyone to blame Alex, that's not right.

Do you believe that this guy was sane enough to make his own choices though. John Hinckley was motivated by his love of Jody Foster I believe. Why? Because he was nuts. People like that latch onto high profile figures, especially ones with very strong personalities. I think its entirely possible to listen to an AJ show and look past all the exaggerations he makes. But someone with serious disturbances may take this for gospel.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Hinckley's dad and old man Bush (ex CIA Chief and ex CFR director) were long time buddies. That had more to do with the assassination attempt than Jodie Foster.

Originally posted by onfire49

Originally posted by MNnativeamer

Do you believe that this guy was sane enough to make his own choices though. John Hinckley was motivated by his love of Jody Foster I believe. Why? Because he was nuts. People like that latch onto high profile figures, especially ones with very strong personalities. I think its entirely possible to listen to an AJ show and look past all the exaggerations he makes. But someone with serious disturbances may take this for gospel.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jcord

I am sorry Ill try to work more with people who have an 8th grade education, and cant piece together media says he was right winger + we know how that turned out= it wasnt what the media said it was.

More likely it was you saw the opportunity to show how smart you where and jumped at it....and in the process the rusty gears in your head couldnt keep up

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcord
Hinckley's dad and old man Bush (ex CIA Chief and ex CFR director) were long time buddies. That had more to do with the assassination attempt than Jodie Foster.

Yea I heard that one on AJ's show too but havent really seen alot to back it up besides some small coincidences

new topics

top topics

join