It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Topic without prejudice although Alcohol intoxicated!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn
When you wake up tomorrow from you're drunken stupor, go down to you're local sewer plant and put in an application. I make 60k+ a year, no college. It's a highly over- looked career choice. That's not including the sidejobs I have in the field.

Your name wouldn't happen to be Winston Rothschild, would it?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kostas

Sorry for you Bro!
I am retired so I don't worry bout work anymore, I get free money sent to me every month!
Of course i sold my health for the money so it may not be exactly free...
Look on the bright side though, You may be in the dumps now but at the bottom, there is only one direction to go.
It can't rain all of the time.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
... If you are jobless, (drinking on a thursday night) and crying about how YOU are not making it in life, then yeah, quit spending the money you do have on alcohol. Also, friday is a good day to jobhunt as well...

wth day is it where u live i'm on Monday night still
edit on 21-11-2011 by nrd101 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2011 by nrd101 because: quote fudge

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by Kostas

I like how people blame it on the "world". Take ownership of your mistakes. If people told you this was the way to go, and you did, you are still responsible for your own actions regardless of what people tell you to do. If you are really that impressionable, I need for you to sell everything you have, move to Canada, give me all your money, and become my free butler until the day I die. Let me know if this interests you.

I will blame the World. Completely thank you. I know all my mistakes, too many for my liking lol. I am more than impressionable and if I thought you'd pay for my flight and pay me per hour for being your personal slave i'd be willing, sorry your Butler (as long as it paid a wage)... however don't you feel having someone underneath you belittles your entire existant? I know being a member on here I could see someone below me! Another one bites the dust ; )

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

No. Who's not that?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join