It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OWS Website Bans Alex Jones

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

I never heard his original rant but a few days after this reading thread I did hear him make some reference to it, stating something like "as Ive said before OWS is stifling my free speech", referencing the website. I am sure there is a story about it on Info wars (IMHO one of the least trust worthy news sources out there, if you even want to call it news. My favorite statement of his concerning info wars was something to the effect "because we at Info wars are real journalists, we dont put sensationalized headlines up", when they post some of the most outrageous and misleading headlines anywhere).

As for distrusting Jones, I highly doubt it. In this case, as with any other involving AJ, people either see through him or believe that because he has done some good he is judgement proof. When people pointed out his lies or exaggerations, most AJ supporters just responded "So what if he got some things wrong, he is the only one talking about this stuff" or my favorite from almost all Jones fans I have ever met " he is doing great things waking people up, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?!? NOTHING!!!!!
" .....unfortunately he has a cult like hold over some people, and has really pushed the thought that anyone that doesn't agree with him is a paid CIA/FBI/PTB/NWO/TSA/NSA/Israeli/Alien disinfo agent......there is no changing those people's minds unfortunately

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I can't find anything immediately but somehow I recall Occupywallstreet.org domain being brought off by Goldman Sachs?

Maybe my memory is going but I vaguely recall something...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by seabag

Even rep. Deutch gets it.
How does he get it yet you do not?

he's an actor/liar/fraud aka politician. and OWS are his toys.
that's why OWS was created in the first place. for the theatre.

lol.

new topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join