It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ufos round the sun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
ok this may have been answered but i,ve read and saw so many things about ufos round our sun but no main stream news has seemed to pick this up.is it just fantasy or is there something in it?with no major news channel reporting on it then i,m lead to believe that its all fabricated.can someone shed a little light on it for me?thanx.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I think you're referring to the SOHO images...no there are no UFOs around our sun. If you watched one of this youtube videos...the UFOs are image artifacts.
A list for the reasons can be found here:
Image Artifacts

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
i always thot they were,sure if these things were so visable then main stream news would have picked the story up,thanx for the reply tho.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Main Stream News shows an airplane contrail and calls it a missile that causes months of debate to boost their poor ratings

You really trust main stream news?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
oh please EVERYONE believes the mainstream news when it tells them what they want to hear.
But on topic; the "ufos" around the sun are usually just stuff in the air or jpeg compression issues or a great number of things depending on where the photo is taken from. So far i have not seen anything in any of these sun ufo videos that was really special.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
MSN has picked up on a UFO near the sun story before, I'll find the link soon.

And yeah just because the MSM picks it up, doesn't validate it...

Edit: here it is!

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

edit on 22/11/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join