It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sleepiness and the buzz

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Ive felt like I was falling while I was asleep before. It happens quite frequently too. Sometimes when I wake up its like I actually did fall into my bed. Its quite strange. I think that I have dreams that Im falling, and my mind actually believes it. But the thing is, I always remember dreams when I just wake up, but I have no recolection of any when this happens. If anyone has any info or links, please post them or u2u me.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 08:34 AM
link   
i have this problem too, or something similar and its because i have blood sugar problems and dehydration can also cause it. sometimes i can be perfectly fine and ill start to hear a similar noise and jsut become totally exhausted. im pretty sure that its related to medical problems.

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 01:52 AM
link   
In fact when my abductions were happening I was experiencing these sensastions a lot. Never bothered me, but I did question it. I have always wondered about that feeling and have heard many others express the same concerns. I never real related it to my exeperiences with aliens though. Good point, 51.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Could do with being psychicly(sp?) strong. If a person thinks about you and your ears ring, then you are detecting the thoughts. The fatigue could be from not knowing how to control your energies and they being used to much and so you get tired.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Could it be high blood pressure?

Anyway anyone hear of the Taos Hum- a low frequency hum that permeates everything (or used to) I haven't really heard much about this- maybe they have been able to mask it out... I would hear it quite frequently before any military activities...

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I have it alot, and most of the time its been said to be caused by the closed-circuit Government frequency on high-velocity military transmitters (which include transmissions through their cable wires that may run under your house)...Theres a lot of cases about humming and fatigue, infact, I get it 2-3 times a day. I've already been checked up on by two doctors, whom both agree that its probably the government Military's radio waves, plus I have two US airforce bases real close by. But ofcourse, I also have a strange cyst behind my ear...
((Re on Aliens and UFO board: Reptillians in Montauk post to understand that comment)

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 09:18 AM
link   

ok for the past couple of weeks, around 8th or 9th period, i will get that buzzing sound in my ear, kinda like a more subtle version of the ringing during a hearing test, then i'll get really sleepy. i got sent out into the office and even after jumping up and down i was still as fatigued as i was. so it wasn't a problem of being worn out. then a lot of the times, i'll just suddenly come back to reality. this is usually accompanied by a head rush. does anyone know what this is?

When I 1st started in my astral projection/obe experiences, I did get a buzzing whirling sound in my ears. I also have tinnitus & it's not the same thing.

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I've experienced this before. Mostly when I'm laying down or studying.
Very annoying. Anyway it hasn't happend for awhile so maybe it just went away. Maybe yours will go away to.

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I get the same thing, but I believed it is caused from hearing damage while i was in the army. I worked around alot of loud machinery, often with no hearing protection. It can really # you up. The dizziness or sleepiness can be acused by inner ear damage, since you inner ear regulates balance and equiliberium. I get the high picthed ringing, but usually, the fatiuge comes when i get a fluttering that feels like moths trying to escape my head.

Has your friend had any head or ear injuries?

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_cross
i seriously doubt it's anything more than insomnia

Don't sound like insomnia, thats what I have and I have NEVER expierenced what you described. you should record how long it lasts, exactly what happens down to pulse and temp. then definetly see a doctor.

posted on Jul, 29 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I know I'm sort of Reviveing a topic that has not been anwserd since May...But I didn't want to make another topic on this....

Okay....I hear buzzing in my head all the time. It sounds like a hearing test....It gets worse every time a helicopters and planes fly over my house...I had it ever since I was like 9 or 10....every day around the same time I get buzzing in my ears. the bussing lasts a few minutes....then goes away....I may have a few days of not hearing buzzing, but a few days later I hear it again!

and I live in a place where there are microwave towers all over town....would that have something to do with it too?

[Edited on 29-7-2003 by Curiosity]

posted on Aug, 8 2003 @ 11:44 PM
link   
DO you know that high pitched buzz you hear when the tv is on but the sound is off? I used to have that when I was a kid when someone was coming toward me that I couldnt see. For example, if I were in my room, I'd hear the high pitched sound, and know my mom or dad were going to appear at my door any minute, even tho I couldnt hear them walking down the hall. When Im alone in my room, I sometimes hear it, and I know that someone is with me. Ive learned to be ok with it.

posted on Aug, 9 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Back to the original post on this thread,the fatigue you mention may be a result of the lighting in the area wherever you are,fluorescent lights flicker at 60Mhz I think it was,I have always begun feeling sleepy when the room I am in is lit by them,neons are the same way.
I use a propane lantern when I need light,no side effects at all,unless it gets knocked over,cheap and portable too

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join