It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian unrest fueled by the CIA, MI6, and Mossad ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

check doha debates that is the orginal source for the poll.

www.alalamiatv.com...

According to the latest opinion poll commissioned by The Doha Debates, Syrians are more supportive of their president with 55% not wanting him to resign. One of the main reasons given by those wanting the president to stay in power was fear for the future of the country.
www.thedohadebates.com...

unlike your propaganda media lies ,indian media informed us about the jihadis mass murdering civilians in Syria.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

Yes like Libya. Please keep your BS to yourself.If you want 72 virgins so bad then go join al ciada.

You're the one who is full of BS. If you think I have any sympathy for Islam at all, you are an idiot. I do not think that anyone should interfere in Syria's domestic affairs. I am a staunch believer in the Treaty of Westphalia. This non-intervention should extend to "humanitarian aid." Humanitarian aid is a terrible, counter-productive idea. War is supposed to be about death and suffering; humanitarian aid only serves to prolong the conflict and, hence, suffering. I simply don't like the idea of Assad's propaganda ministry thinking it can manipulate ATS without push-back. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go and burn a stack of Q'urans.

<< 1   >>

join