It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon appears in our Kitchen

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
It's a dirty dish and all you need to see a face in something is three points. The same thing that allows us to see things in Clouds.

Just because that cloud looks like a house does not mean there is a big fluffy house made of cotton flying through the sky....

Ever looked at the bumps on your ceiling? At the stars? Look long enough and you will see things in them as well.

Sorry, a sauce stain does not a demon make.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
Now tell me this is ONE prime example of pareidolia...

This is indeed a prime example of pareidolia. There is nothing very significant about a dark smudge on the bottom of an unwashed bowl. I bet different people see different things in that smudge...

Thank you for sharing though! :-)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The other day I saw a demon in my fridge It was large, dark, green, black and hairy. Oh wait, it was last year's cottage cheese.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
You have nothing to worry about; there is no demon there. Just do the dishes and the "face" will go away

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mordok9

The demons name is Ogg!!! I know him..How in the world did he go to you....Mow im mad..See he is suppose to take car of the really mean demons in my home..He chickened out...No wonder i still have a house of demons and earthbound spirits....Would you please send him back to me....Man im going-to rack him up....Hes a chicken...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
reply to post by mordok9

The demons name is Ogg!!! I know him..How in the world did he go to you....Mow im mad..See he is suppose to take car of the really mean demons in my home..He chickened out...No wonder i still have a house of demons and earthbound spirits....Would you please send him back to me....Man im going-to rack him up....Hes a chicken...

See just how mad i am..i cant even spell..Its NOW im mad and take Care(not car)...bad demon...I really dont like the ones here...He is a chicken...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join