It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon appears in our Kitchen

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Looks kind of odd right around the "burns". If that's what they are. Everywhere else is all grainy except right around the burns.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrDudle

Looks kind of odd right around the "burns". If that's what they are. Everywhere else is all grainy except right around the burns.

I don't think those are burns, I think they're the design on the plate/bowl.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Pareidolia is cool. I have a pair of witches that show up on my fireplace when the sun's shining in the window at the correct time of day. East witch appears in the morning and West in the afternoon.

When I was little we had walnut veneered wardrobes. My god the face down the middle of that wood were like a cross between demons from hell and dinosaur skulls. I slept UNDER the blankets every night. Wallpaper wasn't so scary, just rows and rows of Chinese mandarins meditating with their eyes closed. But if you had a fever all them things would MOVE.

It's funny, the things you remember.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Sorry, but, we're talking about "demons" here. Do you REALLY think that a demon is going to waste its time appearing as a shadow for a picture, or show up on a piece of toast for recognition?

Think...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Came in expecting flying dishes:/

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Anyone think it looks like the good old trollface/coolface meme?

edit on 22-11-2011 by AR154 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The OP's "demon" was cool and definitely worth snapping photos of. I'm sure he didn't think it was a real demon. Just a fun oddity.

edit on 22-11-2011 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Wow good pictures, brother. It does look like a DEMON!!! I know this because I had a very similar experience last year. It happened right when my family and I were having breakfast. We were making some simple toasted slices of bread for the kids but we were totally shocked by what we saw once we took them out of the toaster. I took a picture that day. The toast inside the red circle is an example of how they are supposed to come out of the toaster. The other one came out with a demon like face burned onto it.

imgur.com...

Kids were devastated that day. We had to throw out the toaster so that they could rest easy at night. They are doing better now.
edit on 22-11-2011 by Franz von Humboldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Franz von Humboldt

Haha, hello Kitty and mean Kitty.

edit on 22-11-2011 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

This is 100% serious stuff, brother. Watch out for mean kitties on your toasts. They will devour you from inside out once you eat them.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
i have seen this entity many times, very powerfull, dont be afraid these beings are so powerfull because they dont use fear but manipulate EMOTIONS... not a demon...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
what is the stuff in the bowl? It does kind of looked burned in.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I'm very much open to the possibility that ghosts, demons, etc. could be real, but in all honesty, the thought of having to do the dishes, or put the hoover round scares me far more than anything supernatural ever could.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
I bet if I went and took a photo of the massive pile of dishes on my kitchen bench I would be able to point out the face of jesus aswell as numerous demons....
With shaded and contoured nostrils, nose, lips, mouth, cheeks, eye sockets with eyeballs,forehead and chin all turned at an angle while displaying a menacing grimace?...I dont think so...That image is intense...And bad news...

Anything else happening or being heard in your home?
edit on 24-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
A simple case of Pareidolia....

en.wikipedia.org...

[color=gold]Pareidolia (play /pærɨˈdoʊliə/ parr-i-doh-lee-ə) is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages on records played in reverse. The word comes from the Greek para- – "beside", "with", or "alongside"—meaning, in this context, something faulty or wrong (as in paraphasia, disordered speech) and eidōlon – "image"; the diminutive of eidos – "image", "form", "shape". Pareidolia is a type of apophenia.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AR154
Anyone think it looks like the good old trollface/coolface meme?

edit on 22-11-2011 by AR154 because: (no reason given)

I was gonna say that! It looks obvious to me!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrDudle

Who knows by what ways and means the demons materialize into our reality?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
For Thanksgiving I was peeling some home grown potatoes for mash, one of them looked EXACTLY like a penguin.

Are there penguin demons?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus
For Thanksgiving I was peeling some home grown potatoes for mash, one of them looked EXACTLY like a penguin.

Are there penguin demons?
If we were penguins and one of our leader penguins assumed dictatorship of our flock,he may seen as being demonic to the rest of us...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

exorcise it with some holy water and a metal scrubbing pad...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join