It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the fastest way to earn points?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

its late, im board and people are u2u'ing me like crazy cuz they like ma avatar!!!

Did the skeptical one give you permission to use that avatar?

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Originally posted by TenaciousGuy
I post on message boards from time to time, but it seems that I can't get a lot of points, mostly because whenever I hear a story worth posting about, someone else already has posted it. Any advice on how to get points fast?

Who cares?

I myself dont even care about the points its not like you win a free trip or something.

Just post where you feel the need to speak up and the points will take care of themselves
What???? no free trip??? But I so wanted to go to Florida soon...oh well,

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Who cares?

I myself dont even care about the points its not like you win a free trip or something.

Just post where you feel the need to speak up and the points will take care of themselves

As Amuk pointed out above, that is the key. Most of us are not posting for a points thing. Its kind of the wrong approach here at ATS. Post an intersting topic and people will respond. We all have our share of duds. I post alot of historical topics that may get read alot, but don't generate replies often. But they can serve to educate myself and the collective group if they are interested in that topic.

Obvious flame bait is best reserved for the political mud pit however.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Did the skeptical one give you permission to use that avatar?

shure...

whatever...

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TenaciousGuy
I post on message boards from time to time, but it seems that I can't get a lot of points, mostly because whenever I hear a story worth posting about, someone else already has posted it. Any advice on how to get points fast?

Who cares?

This reminds me of something:
rich people saying how money doesn't matter, how other things are important... sure, once you have enough money, you don't have to think about it. When you are poor all you do is think about those who have a lot of money and how cool that is. Same with points on ATS.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ktprktpr
I. Have no life and post here a lot.

II. Particpate in research projects and debates.

III. Check your u2u's. Lately, there's been a u2us ent to participate in SO's latest questionnaire. You got points for filling it out.

IV. It doesn't have to be breaking news. Just something that will interest people, and get them to post. It might be controversial, or wacky. Or, an original slant on stuff that's been posted. It should be something that inerests you as well.

V. Relax and enjoy the forum.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Don't even look at the points. Watched points never boil........................or grow

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
No wonder I don't get a lot of points. I post too much in conspiracies and predictions.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
that's the only problem i have with the point system. while it is a nice perk, it also gets people to post with no purpose except to get points.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Points! We don't need no stink'in points. Bang Bang

top topics

<< 1   >>

join