It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lt. John Pike, UC Davis pepper spray cop goes viral and becomes a Meme

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Its not quite a meme as such, just a memegenerator and template temporary pseudo-meme that may or may not take hold.
Here's a template, Have fun.
Don't know how to embed image.

Made these the other day for thread on a site.
Bad taste maybe but take a chill pill.

Get the double meaning here?

Those are the clean ones, I wont upload the dog peeing on the protester and I wont upload the yoghurtman one, unknown soldier will know what I mean

edit on 22-11-2011 by keepithush because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

I LOL'ed!
2nd line.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

I understand where you are coming from. And I certainly don't condone what "some" of these officers are doing. In my opinion, people's personal information put in the paper after they are arrested is not the same as putting these officer's info. There are thousands of people that are angry with what is going on regarding the police, and it takes one person to feel like they can be the hero and go to one of their houses and seriously hurt them or their family. A LOT of people are focused on this issue...not some random person who committed a small crime in the paper. And I do think that taking them to court and trying to sue them is an option. Take your pictures and videos and show what they are doing is wrong. Instead of throwing up your hands and saying that nothing will come of it, why not try? Whatever happened to "you don't know, unless you try?"

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Hysterical.

Seriously, I needed a good laugh and the mockery on this thread is brilliant.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ladykenzie

lmfao that one is epic

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by stephanies-chase

If it gets taken to court, then the information becomes public record anyway. It may not seem similar to you, but there was a guy here in my home town who worked himself out of the gutter to become an RN and, long story short got arrested being a good Samaritan and accused with soliciting prostitution. His Info hit the paper before he was even out of lockup. Lost his job, lost the custody battle with his ex wife, and finally got the not guilty.

A different kind of danger? Sure. But whats good for the goose is good for the gander, as momma RedGod used to say.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
I'm still amazed that they just sat there and accepted it.

Kinda hard to fight back when you're blind and choking.

Harder still when you're blind, choking, sitting down, and surrounded by your friends. More likely to hurt each other and yourself than the attacker. I think they did exactly what they should have.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

What happened to the "take personal responsibility" idea?

If a cop doesn't want his family harmed, then perhaps he shouldn't be committing crimes against humanity, no?

After all, it is his personal choice to behave the way he does. Nuremberg put paid to the "just following orders" defense. This cop committed a crime by attacking peaceful protesters without cause, assaulting them with intent to cause bodily harm, in full cognizance of his actions.

Police harm other people's families all the time with their reckless and illegal behavior. If they experience consequences against their own families, so be it. Learn to respect the rights of others and you don't have to worry.

I have no sympathy for whatever happens to any bad cop or their families. If you want your family to be safe, stop being a bad cop.
edit on 22-11-2011 by apacheman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepithush
Get the double meaning here?

NEW NEW NEW WORLD ORDER

This is why I can't take NWO conspiracy theories seriously - every time someone brings it up, I imagine Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, and Scott Hall taking over the white house.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

I would disagree. People need to set an example. What good is it if people stoop to thuggery as well? Mocking people on the internet is one thing, I cant condone taking it to a personal level. Otherwise we wind up right back at square one without having solved the problem.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman

What happened to the "take personal responsibility" idea?

If a cop doesn't want his family harmed, then perhaps he shouldn't be committing crimes against humanity, no?

After all, it is his personal choice to behave the way he does. Nuremberg put paid to the "just following orders" defense. This cop committed a crime by attacking peaceful protesters without cause, assaulting them with intent to cause bodily harm, in full cognizance of his actions.

Police harm other people's families all the time with their reckless and illegal behavior. If they experience consequences against their own families, so be it. Learn to respect the rights of others and you don't have to worry.

I have no sympathy for whatever happens to any bad cop or their families. If you want your family to be safe, stop being a bad cop.

Good to see you are back in the swing of things apacheman, Personal Responsibility. How society has forgotten that.

ALL cops are security guards, they are HIRED by the corporate city to allegedly protect CITY INTERESTS. Well, WHO founded the city? Man did last time I checked. And for those of you who do not understand life, do unto others. God's law, I care not which god you prefer, or if any god at all, it is still the same, DO UNTO OTHERS.

No victim, no crime, protests can either be peaceful or violent, when people are harmed, there is a crime, when property is damaged, there is a crime, sitting on the sidewlk is not a crime. People who want to pass could go around or step over these people. If any one of those people sitting, throws an arm up to block the one stepping over, that is impeding the right of way and IS a crime. So there you have it, plain and simple. That fat bastard cop had NO right, authorized by the city or not, to spray ANYONE. He should have been tackled and arrested by the Citizens, after all he is ONLY a security guard overstepping his bounds of authority. What is the object of government and WHERE does the "government" derive it's authority? From us, WE are the power and the AUTHORITY in the end.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Where is the photo of him pepper spraying himself! Karma is a b****!

Those people should bring him up on charges of assault and battery. And the crowd that just stood and watched what were they thinking??? I don't want to be pepper sprayed so I better not object or do something??? They outnumber the police.

What would happen if the crowd arrested the police for disturbing the peace? Just a thought...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Yea, the funny thing about steering the ship is that these things are done to GET a reaction and then an assessment made by the government to alter their plan of attack on the people. Problem, reaction, Solution. The solution is going to be our extinction.

It is too funny though to see this fatf+ck just walking along.....do, do, do, do, do, da, lou. Spraying away like it is going to be okay. Mosquitoes bitting you guy's? Here's some spray to keep our bugs off you!!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Best I could do : )

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Ill play!!

edit on 22-11-2011 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

It's against the law to use pepper spray or any such substance, against anyone who isn't acting violently, isn't it?

Has he been charged yet?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Yes & No.
He's on administrative leave. They are still investigating.
edit on 22-11-2011 by SeeingBlue because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join