It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lt. John Pike, UC Davis pepper spray cop goes viral and becomes a Meme

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

That picture reminded me of a video I seen recently lol

edit on 22-11-2011 by Griffo515 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
i dont know about you but i want to beat the # out of that guy

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
OK so I got bored and got in on the act....

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
can you make one of the cop lying on the ground with chuck norris giving him the cowboy boot treatment?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

So the protests must be peaceful or not? Not a trick question. Peaceful protests by design must take all police violence without resisting no matter how bad it is. So what is it? Peaceful or violent protests? How would you react to this cop macing you in the face execution-style?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
call a lawyer. in all honesty i would sue city, county, and state and if that didn't work i would be part of a group that would be tactically defensive using non conventional warfare. i would do things on a more guerrilla level than walk back and forth like a duck with a bullseye if the ows movement continues protesting until the police run out of resources, manpower, strength and psychological health, the police will become weak, outnumbered, unsourced, and unfit to carry out the hate crimes displayed in such memes. it's a matter of weather or not the ows movement will change their strategy or if they can organize

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Another example of how fast this is picking up.
knowyourmeme
At the time i posted this story, this website was tracking 105 examples of this meme. In half a day thats grown to 580 examples. Check it out!
edit on 11/22/2011 by VonDoomen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Even Fox News said that cop needed to be punished.
I don't know what the bigger shockk was;

seeing that video
or hearing Fox News call the cop out.

When he knew his pepper spray was not making them get up, why did he keep doing it?

It's a shame one of his coworkers didn't walk over to him and say, "John, hey man, take a break."

Since the video has gone viral, I'm sure many of his coworkers now wish they would have.

They were very lucky. That's how riots start.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
hahaha, guys im dying over here
s/f for smiles

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Just another reason I love the internet. I am disgusted outraged and fired up about the actions of these pigs against innocent citizens exercising their rights.

That said, one way to deal with the feelings inside is through humour. I made several of these and submitted them to the know your meme site yesterday.

edit on Tue, 22 Nov 2011 07:54:03 -0600 by hotbakedtater because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Momus

Originally posted by mr-lizard
This man may be getting DOX'd soon.

LT John Pike - your personal details may be appearing on the internet very soon, I hope it was worth it.

I'm claiming no responsibility, although internet chatter suggest it's imminent.

His personal info has already been posted on 4chan.
It's safe to assume he has already been receiving calls at home.

anoncentral.tumblr.com...

http:///QghPtQLr

greyjing.tumblr.com...

There's his personal details. Also send your complaints.

California Penal Code Section 12403.7 (a) (8)
(g) Any person who uses tear gas or tear gas weapons except in self-defense is guilty of a public offense and is punishable byimprisonment in a state prison for 16 months, or two or three years or in a county jail not to exceed one year or by a fine not to exceed one thousand dollars ($1,000), or by both the fine and imprisonment, except that, if the use is against a peace officer, as defined in Chapter 4.5 (commencing with Section 830) of Title 3 of Part 2, engaged in the performance of his or her official duties and the person committing the offense knows or reasonably should know that the victim is a peace officer, the offense is punishable by imprisonment in a state prison for 16 months or two or three years or by a fine of one thousand dollars ($1,000), or by both the fine and imprisonment.

edit on 22-11-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
This one is my favorite.....
Kinda sums it all up with one picture.

Someone else made the picture. I just added the speech bubble.

edit on 22-11-2011 by mikemck1976 because: Spelling

edit on 22-11-2011 by mikemck1976 because: Changed the picture.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The pictures are really funny, I had a good laugh. I do think that putting these cops personal information like telephone numbers and addresses is crossing the line. I said this before. Some of them have wives and children, and they don't need to be exposed to the harassment. No offense to the OP, but to the others who mentioned putting up his personal information, it's just not right.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
sad part is he maybe loses his job or gets an unpaid vacation. he should be going to jail he committed a crime. thats how you know we are not in a free and equal society.

imagine how rare police brutality would be if everytime evidence showed up they would face a trial by jury and if convicted recieve jail time. same goes for any cops with knowledge of any such crimes who did not report/try to prevent when possible.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
We need to get this information out to people. No one needs to suffer from tear gas.

Share this image instead of worthless memes.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by stephanies-chase
The pictures are really funny, I had a good laugh. I do think that putting these cops personal information like telephone numbers and addresses is crossing the line. I said this before. Some of them have wives and children, and they don't need to be exposed to the harassment. No offense to the OP, but to the others who mentioned putting up his personal information, it's just not right.

Well its inevitable and its our only real defense against police. What else are we going to do? Sue him? Take him to court? Hit them back? Yeah right.

Heres the thing: If LEOs KNOW we're going to print their addresses and phone numbers, then which one is going to volunteer to spray the protestors next time? Which one wants his address to become public information? Which LEO has family that shouldn't be exposed to repercussions of police violence?

These are the questions police have to ask themselves now.

Before, they would probably be jumping at the chance to beat down some hippies.

If you can think of a better way to defend ourselves against unnecessary police violence I'd love to hear it.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Great fun OP.

I picture a world of the future where there are literally cameras in every orifice of civilization. Then, for Saturday night live, we get to watch the video shorts of the weeks crimes. Videos of people shop-lifting, the aggressive dinner date guys, the drug-deals in the shadows, the flasher in the park....etc., would be posted on the Tele. Of course it would be every citizen's mandatory civic duty to sit on the "jury" for their area.

Then it would be like those old TV shows where the audience had to vote with their little voting remote. Naturally, everyone is guilty, because hey, it's right there in film. All the audience's job would be is to decide the fate of the guilty party.

For the shop-lifter.
A. Off with his hand!
B. Off with his hand!
C Off with his hand!
D. All of the above!

For the Aggressive Dinner Date...
A. Off with his pee-pee!
B. Off with his pee-pee!
C. Off with his pee-pee!
D. All of the above!

Surely I jest...Or, do I? I don't know, but it's kinda likely...and really scary!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by stephanies-chase

Law enforcement and our overall justice system publishes personally identifying information all the time for those who are arrested without any conviction needed. This brings public ridicule, abuse, and danger to those accused and their families. They consistently terrorize civilians and make them out to be an inferior class, physically and psychologically assaulting men, women, and even children alike, nonstop.

A man who cares for his family tends to not do such actions. This is not a case of innocence, as we have video evidence showing the crimes he is committing against the basic rights of humanity. Those who uphold the law should also be subject to that law, and the fear that the merciless vengeance of justice brings.
edit on 22-11-2011 by DJM8507 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
That last pic was the real kicker, priceless just priceless.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Figured out how to embed so more people can see. Use this. I see to many people getting sprayed & none of them have bottles of their own.... These should be passed around.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join