It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is in the sky over Switzerland?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Violence

Can you post a screen shot or a link?

I would like to check it out and see how similar it is to the Swiss image.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic
It is a strange thing indeed.
Though most likely a glitch in some way.

It has been discussed before. Here is one of the threads I found. I do remember to have seen some other as well.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I do not remember exactly what the explanation was, but take a look in the above thread.

Found another link as well.
edit on 21-11-2011 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

Here's another one from earlier today:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

That figures, I searched the terms "Google Street View" and "Switzerland image" before posting and nothing came up.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I knew there was a pic of a car jumping a bridge on Google Earth. It shows the Blues Brothers car jumping over the Tacony-Palmyra Bridge.

Google Earth Blog

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

That looks so fake it hurts!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

FortAnthem, somehow i am under the impression you are derailing your own thread ?!

But maybe my assumption the thread is about that misterious object in switzerland is wrong, and the thread is about all kinds of weird stuff in google.maps?

So far i assume the thing in Switzerland over the walensee is a poor little insect that got smashed on the camera lens (see my previous post)

The car jumping over the bridge is a 3D Model. These can be done by anybody, you can do a model of your own house with google's 3D drawing software sketch. Any models can be uploaded to google earth.
Which is probably what happenend with the bluesbrothers bridge. Its user generated content.

On the other side we have streetview which is filmed from a car, sometimes from a bike and shows photographed reality.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

As requested.

Also, here is the same thing, one suburb over from mine.. it's nothing lol...

edit on 24-11-2011 by Violence because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Violence

Thanks for posting that, it looks even more like a bug splatter in your pics. Maybe a cloaked figure if you stretch your imagination enough.

Does it only appear above your house or can you still see it as you move down the street like in the Swiss image?

If it disappeared quicker, it may mean that they've learned to spot and clean off the bug splatters faster since the Swiss pics in 2009.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join