It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Message to the OWS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
With the new video of the casual pepper spray cop coming to light. And the way the protestors are being treated harshly and un fairly....

Why cant we just run up on these fools and take over the city? There is more of us then them. They cant arrest us all...they cant kill us all.

Im down for running up on these fools!

Whos coming with me?!!!

I said whos coming with me?!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I'm sorry. I just cannot get behind "running up on these fools". What's next? We pull out our straps sideways and bust a cap?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

I'm sorry. I just cannot get behind "running up on these fools". What's next? We pull out our straps sideways and bust a cap?

that would be wiggity wiggity whack.

anyways, to answer the OPs question.

BECAUSE WE ARE BETTER THAN THEM, that's why we don't need to resort to violence.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Violence is not the answer, at least just yet. There are not enough people awake across the US. In my area, no one even talks about OWS. This in turn will make it VERY easy to make the OWS seem as an odious malevolent anarchist movement. In essence, it will prove their propaganda to be equitable. Furthermore, it will lead to the idea that it is prudent to enact either marshall law, or to deal with the protestors in any way possible; Regardless of constitutional legality.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Why cant we just run up on these fools and take over the city?

Why couldn't you have added that comment to one of the bazillion OWS threads that are already alive and Kicking?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Eventually peaceful protest will become impossible... to disregard this fact is to plan for failure. As long as authorities continue to abuse people and take their rights away violence willl continue to be an option. Am I endorsing this? Not neccessarily... just seeing what is already there. its only a matter of time till someone says "F this!" and decides to take action against the abuse. Would they be wrong? Well thats a matter of opinion but I will give you my standard reply to these threads: When peaceful protest becomes impossible violent protest becomes inevitable.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
As for you, then, be on guard against the world. Prepare yourselves with great strength, so the robbers can't find a way to get to you, for the trouble you expect will come. Let there be among you a person who understands. When the crop ripened, he came quickly carrying a sickle and harvested it. Anyone who has ear to hear, let him hear. The court is corrupt. The fields are overgrown with weeds. The granaries are empty. Yet there are those dressed in fineries with swords at their sides filled with food and drink and possessed of too much wealth. This is known as taking the lead in robbery. Far indeed is this from the Way.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Okay...and then what?

I mean let's imagine for a minute that you've 'whipped out the jammy and flat-blasted' those fools. Then what's next?

Some funky cold medina?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

:sigh:

never attack an entrenched power head on

have you forgotten that there are snipers at these events

not to mention dazzle lasers, sonic, and microwave weaponry

invest in some drones that fire darts and i'll provide the formula for a "special" tea
guaranteed to cure or kill sociopaths and psychopaths

back in the 60's they used waterpistols with DMSO-4 and '___'
not feasable as even a neon green and purple toy gun will get you shot so any delivery systems will have to fit under your clothes
also buy or build one of these Taser-jacket-will-jolt-your-assailants

i'm sure the voltage can be upped and a few capacitors to give it some amps as well

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive

Ok, I should say " Lets walk down and f#$% 'em all".

How many months has this been going on without any results?

Its gonna get worse. and its gonna be us at the crap end of it all.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Why cant we just run up on these fools and take over the city?

Why couldn't you have added that comment to one of the bazillion OWS threads that are already alive and Kicking?

Because I know it urks you and it makes you write things in an irrelevant thread.

new topics

top topics

join