It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama Delivers the Greatest Speech in History

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker46
reply to post by Ilyich

Easy soldier; stand down. This is not a shot at the military, yours or ours. It is a reflection of the global politic that has decided that they can "use" anyone's military as global policemen to protect "their" financial interests. Do you like being "used"? You were taught to follow orders and not question, but you should know where your orders are coming from.
What you do with that info is your business. Pass the chicken please.

Ah I don't know where the poster you're replying to is from but if that's him in the pic he's not wearing an Aussie uniform. It looks British or Kiwi, However saying that, the U.S doesn't have the pull on Australia you might think it does.
edit on 23-11-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Around 3 A.M this mourning I took a much needed break from my busy permanently unemployed career, and while nursing a glass of prime Jack Daniels, flipped on C-span in time to watch our great Potus deliver the speech of a lifetime to the Australian Parliament.

Wow, that is awesome. You have no job and you can afford top shelf whiskey and cable tv? Must be nice to be able to do those things and sit around and bitch.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpwaite
]You know as much as I enjoyed reading your post and agree with your account of Obama's mesmerizing speech -giving ability.. I couldn't help but think "MAN ARE YOU PREJUDICE?" I was really offended with your calling Chinese people "Slant-eyed" and your opinion of other people.. All I could picture after that point was a hick sitting in a rocker in a trailer with chaw in his mouth and a rebel flag proudly displayed behind. You could have made your point without your immature and ridiculous prejudice.

First of all it's satire. Secondly the term slant eyes was in reference to Obama's subtle reference to his disdain or fear of China's presence in the region, not mine. Thirdly, what opinion of what other people??? Sorry you didn't get it. Now where did I put my to..bacc...i.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FallenWun

Around 3 A.M this mourning I took a much needed break from my busy permanently unemployed career, and while nursing a glass of prime Jack Daniels, flipped on C-span in time to watch our great Potus deliver the speech of a lifetime to the Australian Parliament.

Wow, that is awesome. You have no job and you can afford top shelf whiskey and cable tv? Must be nice to be able to do those things and sit around and bitch.

Yep sweetheart, my permanently unemployed condition is called retirement. Hope you have the luxury to do the same someday.
yours truly
nightstalker

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Yep sweetheart, my permanently unemployed condition is called retirement. Hope you have the luxury to do the same someday.
yours truly
nightstalker

You say that like you think it makes a difference. Still must be great to live in a country that finds a way to keep you in cable and liquor after you are all done being of any use to anyone. Bravo. If you are going to call me sweetheart, you sure as hell better start paying my bills. Get it?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by FallenWun

yours truly
nightstalker

You say that like you think it makes a difference. Still must be great to live in a country that finds a way to keep you in cable and liquor after you are all done being of any use to anyone. Bravo. If you are going to call me sweetheart, you sure as hell better start paying my bills. Get it?

If the man's retired he's earned the right to be whatever he wants. Sounds to me that someone is jelous of someone else.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join