It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama Delivers the Greatest Speech in History

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Want to get a good youtube link?
I'd like to hear the speech, and compare it to your, more than likely, exaggeration. Without the actual video, it's hard to tell if you're just another brainwashed Fox News viewer, or actually making a point.

I mean, you did use the term sharia law...this is a well known Fox News propaganda fear mongering. Sharia law isn't coming to Europe, nor America, nor anywhere else where the majority don't want it. Why are people so afraid of Muslims taking over? C'mon...it's just propaganda meant to lull you into accepting martial law, not sharia law.
edit on 21-11-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

Typical liberal response. Humor is lost on you and you just don't get hyperbole because it is the realm of your ilk

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Why are people so afraid of Muslims taking over?

Are these peace-loving followers of Islam trying to take over? Why would you make a comment such as this? If there is nothing to fear from the Muslims then why are they constantly on the news making matyrs out of themselves while they take out a crowd of unsuspecting innocents?

The only thing I'm a afraid of is that I'm afraid that good people have become brainwashed by liberals into thinking that Islam is a peaceful religion and they've become relaxed as this vile epidemic washes across the globe.

You don't think good people have been brainwashed by liberals? Then how did Obama get into the Whitehouse? I didn't help put him there that's for sure.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I am One Aussie that didn't buy what Nobama was selling, I hate how everyone seems to adore this creep, had to change channels when he came on, can smell a Liar and hypocrite from a mile away, the first time I watched him, thought naah America won't vote this fraud in was easy to see he was a deceiver, our media love him, Julia, well she is no Leader in most Aussies eyes, and we all know how pathetic our so called high end society are, if and hen the SHTF, I would like to weld shut all the doors that our Pollies will run to, so afterwards we won't have some peanut taking control that got us in the mess in the first place, honestly, a Politician would be my last choice to have with me afterwards, they will not get their hands dirty, just form a corporate and make everyone do it for them, first Order of business, a nice huge building for them to rule from, and tax everyone with whatever they have to run this new Gov't, make sure these creeps and leeches don't get into a bunker, who needs em,

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

it's hard to tell if you're just another brainwashed Fox News viewer, or actually making a point.

Dude,

It was high, dark comedy, what we call parody. And an excellent job I might add. Try reading some Vonnegut or even look up investigative journalist Greg Palast;

Grag Palast

See, he writes the same way. Just a quick question in regard to British comedy, which do you prefer, Benny Hill or Monty Python? (This is important for proper diagnosis!)

Or you could try the late Bill Hicks, though he was a bit more straightforward with his comedy. Vonnegut is still alive though. I Have a theory he will be until he sees how all this comes out in the wash.

OP great job, S+F from me.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker46

Wow that just went over my head like an F-22 Raptor. Where is the link to the 8 Hour Speech?
Maybe I missed your source and will have to read again your post.

Alice's Restaurant is nothing new, but I do listen to that Every Thanksgiving, when I am not watching
Football or basting the Turkey.
I'll retrace my steps now, to locate the Speech you Mentioned.

Maybe this OP should be in th Jokes and Puns Forum?

Show me the money on the link to "The Speech."

edit on 22-11-2011 by Wildmanimal because: Add in Content

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Waz1152

I am One Aussie that didn't buy what Nobama was selling, I hate how everyone seems to adore this creep, had to change channels when he came on, can smell a Liar and hypocrite from a mile away, the first time I watched him, thought naah America won't vote this fraud in was easy to see he was a deceiver, our media love him, Julia, well she is no Leader in most Aussies eyes, and we all know how pathetic our so called high end society are, if and hen the SHTF, I would like to weld shut all the doors that our Pollies will run to, so afterwards we won't have some peanut taking control that got us in the mess in the first place, honestly, a Politician would be my last choice to have with me afterwards, they will not get their hands dirty, just form a corporate and make everyone do it for them, first Order of business, a nice huge building for them to rule from, and tax everyone with whatever they have to run this new Gov't, make sure these creeps and leeches don't get into a bunker, who needs em,

Bravo my friend you have distilled this very nicely for the distance between us. I am from Obama's home State - no not Kenya or Indonesia, but Illinois. All of us from Illinois have been waiting for an honest politician since the days of the Cuban Missile crisis. By unofficial count the last honest bloke we had from our State was Adlai Stevenson. I mean it is even a running joke in Illinois, though a sad one it is true.

If the people were informed honestly and not mind#$#^ed everyday instead, our first black President would have been 6x elected Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, not some lackey who had been in politics for two weeks and couldn't find a real birth certificate. And she would be sitting in the White House now, telling us the truth.

We are in deep doo-doo here and I believe Globalization will come about, but only when all of us get together and stand up against the new NAZIs on the planet; the US Government as funded blind by the major corporations. The Globalization that is being bandied about now is nothing but a charade and Orwellian speak for more victimization of the masses.

Don't let these fools in your country, they will just steal everything and you won't notice until you are too broke to buy ammo.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Here is my reply to all warmongers, and supporters of warmongers.

"Keep your evil warmongering away from the Antipodes!"

Come on, Oz and NZ have had enough of fighting wars for northern powers.

Just leave us alone, because we do not want war.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

heh heh that is really hilarious, as funny as the recap of pOTUS's lecture...uh I mean address.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

Wait a minute, both clips show POTUS saying taxes will go up substantially for everyone. What was the out of context part? Either they will go up or they wont, and he says they will go up. Oh wait, he says taxes were gonna go up per Bush plan. Obama is still stickin the blame for everything to Bush. Considering it's the Democrats and POTUS who keep talking about raising taxes, and what was that whole thing about the Bush tax cuts expiring....

In a Rose Garden speech, the president proposed raising taxes by $1.5 trillion over a decade, mostly by raising rates for the wealthiest in the U.S. and allowing the Bush-era tax cuts to expire, a chief objective of liberal Democrats.

univisionnews.tumblr.com...

edit on 22-11-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Loved your post.... I'll be keeping an eye out for future ones by you, as your style is entertaining as heck!

Some car salesmen are like that.
Makes me wonder if a few hours later, they started to sit still, reflect, and say, "Wait a minute.......CRAP!"

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by FlyersFan

This is his greatest speech ever.

At least he chose not to be brainwashed anymore.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by ILikeStars

Wait a minute, both clips show POTUS saying taxes will go up substantially for everyone. What was the out of context part?

Sean Hannity saying it was Obama's fault when it was a Republican President and not Obama that signed it into law.

Oh wait, he says taxes were gonna go up per Bush plan. Obama is still stickin the blame for everything to Bush.

Bush signed the Republican bill into law under his presidency. Bush is responsible for this.

Why? Do you blame Obama for it? Bush made it law, not Obama.

In a Rose Garden speech, the president proposed raising taxes by $1.5 trillion over a decade, mostly by raising rates for the wealthiest in the U.S. and allowing the Bush-era tax cuts to expire, a chief objective of liberal Democrats.

The rich's policies got us here, and said Bush-era tax cuts have not done what they said they would do in the last 10 years. They had their chance to work, haven't they?

The Bush-era tax cuts are set to expire at the end of next year and have proved to be the kryptonite that defeated a bi-partisan "supercommittee" set up to find ways to tackle the US's $15tn deficit. Republicans dug in against any agreement that did not extend current income-tax rates, Democrats held out for higher rates on families with taxable income over $250,000 a year.
source

Why shouldn't those making more than $250,000.00 a year pay higher taxes?

Bush inherited a record budget surplus.

Obama inherited a record national debt.

edit on 22-11-2011 by ILikeStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
That was actually funny. Though I don't really remember it being really like that.

Anyway. Australia and the U.S have been exchanging troops for years. This 2500 hast turned into a hype that is really making a big deal out of nothing.

And who is the speeches and backslapping really meant for?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ittabena
reply to post by Waz1152

Bravo my friend you have distilled this very nicely for the distance between us. I am from Obama's home State - no not Kenya or Indonesia, but Illinois. All of us from Illinois have been waiting for an honest politician since the days of the Cuban Missile crisis. By unofficial count the last honest bloke we had from our State was Adlai Stevenson. I mean it is even a running joke in Illinois, though a sad one it is true.

If the people were informed honestly and not mind#$#^ed everyday instead, our first black President would have been 6x elected Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, not some lackey who had been in politics for two weeks and couldn't find a real birth certificate. And she would be sitting in the White House now, telling us the truth.

We are in deep doo-doo here and I believe Globalization will come about, but only when all of us get together and stand up against the new NAZIs on the planet; the US Government as funded blind by the major corporations. The Globalization that is being bandied about now is nothing but a charade and Orwellian speak for more victimization of the masses.

Don't let these fools in your country, they will just steal everything and you won't notice until you are too broke to buy ammo.

It's staged press and it's not meant for Americans or Australians.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I'm ever so please to see Obama demonstrating his power once more! But while he was out walking his australian PM on how they'd enjoy their matanee. I had a subtle thought.... with what money? Well if you haven't followed the trail already, I doubt you could trace it back to the start, because replacements have already been implemented. And now the criminals don't seem to be the ones committing the crimes anymore. If you think thugs would go out of their way for a dollar, wait until you meet these guys!

Anyways, Chinas got a problem rooting up from the states. The communism the states swore to democorize, is slowly being caged. And here out, that instinct over rules. Like an animal to it's territory, you won't get in without at least one pair of eyes on you. And with China already groping our jewels. Is this really that smart? The fact they look at this as a threat. I feel like a 1960's Kansis city defencemen who got put up against some of the top notch players here. I'd be a little edgey too if someone came and started building walls around me, asking me to please sit still. And even more edgey without the please! When is this kingdom of the north the bible predicted supposed to do something? Russia? .......... *cricket, cricket* oh.... Right the bible. Well who know's, maybe the nazis did survive, physically and mentally. Funny Germany wants 'em off the euro now hey? Before any plan of recovery is even noted, they're evicted. They really are the, strong silent type.
But the Obama expeditionary force seems to overlook the fact we're not in the colonial, colonizing days. You can't assimulate with marine settlers! But who needs sovereignty when you have 'terrorists'. And who needs terrorists when you have flying space debris! (Both are just as harmless, and fall into the 1 in a million category... So I'd encourage every department of national security to look deeper into this, please, it's urgent, we're all at an equal risk here, it only seems logical) Pretty soon there will be embassy after church after plant after mine after department after departments.. In the soon to be remembered Australia. I wonder how they like residential schools... I know the aboriginals did, and still do. (please forgive me, that was sarcasm). I'm really starting to get a glimpse of this new world order thing, or global governments and banks.. what a disaster. People should fear these very ideas. because we've already seen what ignorant, submissive, humans do when others need their help.... Oh, you wondered what your fellow neighbour would do for you when all else fails? As simple as your understanding of why theres nothing between those periods except a moment to breath and ponder. Okay I'm too nice i'll give in, not a heck of a lot. You are nothing more than a prisoner, in a shy generation. Personally I wouldn't let it be done in the hands of the already established power. Because one can only portray through experience, and recent experience has been a recent awakening.

Obama, a personal thank-you. For putting those under-priviledged countries first above your under-priviledged people. I really do appreciate you tieing up those lose ends at the MOST unneccesary time, where it is most inconvenient for our competitors. I'll see you in the new fallout. And no, bethesda won't be there. So a word of advice, focus that gaze. To the ones in your peripherals. Unless you wan't to go down known as the man you are now.
You served your term, now gtfo and let Ron Paul GTFI.

Foxtrot out.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I think I need to drink more J/D lol I've never seen a president walk off that quick either hahahahaha, I couldn't help to holler LAIR

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
My Country is doomed.

Julia Gillard is a Puppet and Obama will be back if he ever leaves.

He is the Anti-Christ, after all.

I have no where to run.

I can't wait for the end.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised
My Country is doomed.

I have no where to run.

I thought Gillard was Christ
It seems everytime she's on TV someone yells Christ!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

Originally posted by Unrealised
My Country is doomed.

I have no where to run.

I thought Gillard was Christ
It seems everytime she's on TV someone yells Christ!

Indeed.

That draconian flap-bag might just be Christ.

I love the way he just up and says that he's going to make all of this happen, as if we have no say in the matter.

I got plans on bunkering-up in the Blue Mountains somewhere.

You should join me.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker46

Around 3 A.M this mourning I took a much needed break from my busy permanently unemployed career, and while nursing a glass of prime Jack Daniels, flipped on C-span in time to watch our great Potus deliver the speech of a lifetime to the Australian Parliament. And boy did he nail it. I mean......I meeeeean....man!!! Not Winston Churchill, not Julius Caesar, not even the silver tongue Bill Clinton, could have read such a speech with such passion and commitment and fortitude that was written by his NWO handlers.

LMFAO. very good post. i saw the shame too. In america, were clearly showing hitler how it wassupposed to be done..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join