It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scams And Hoaxs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by theshadowknows Im about sick toi death of all the hoaxs latlely, and im sure everybody else here is too. I've been thinking, we need some kind of strict policy against hoaxing that will scare these people off. Any suggestions people?
The known hoaxes have been banned immediately. Most recent have been d1 and energywave. Is there someone else we haven't noticed?

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by theshadowknows
Im about sick toi death of all the hoaxs latlely, and im sure everybody else here is too. I've been thinking, we need some kind of strict policy against hoaxing that will scare these people off. Any suggestions people?

The known hoaxes have been banned immediately. Most recent have been d1 and energywave. Is there someone else we haven't noticed?
ypu dp remember that rwsdakota guy right?

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantompatriot

Originally posted by theshadowknows
Im about sick toi death of all the hoaxs latlely, and im sure everybody else here is too. I've been thinking, we need some kind of strict policy against hoaxing that will scare these people off. Any suggestions people?

ypu dp remember that rwsdakota guy right?

And mepatriot, unless I missed something about him.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantompatriot remember that rwsdakota guy right?
d1 and rwsdakota were the same user... both banned for hoaxing.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   

d1 and rwsdakota were the same user... both banned for hoaxing.

can i be banned for my avatar???

SO do you like???

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I find it's gonna be hard taking some serious action against hoaxers... hoaxing itself is deceitful, so if it's a good hoax....well go figure...

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 05:09 AM
link   
btw, what did AD5673 get banned for???

posted on Sep, 7 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Continuing to post countless crappy 1liner comments after being being given umpteen chances, warnings, and even a bit of time on post-ban and/or global ignore over a period of a few months.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join