It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senior IRGC Commander: Iran Waiting for Israel to Err

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Israel has recently increased its warmongering remarks against Iran with Zionists' leader Shimon Peres saying on November 4 that an attack on Iran was becoming "increasingly more likely".

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu addressed Israel's parliament (Knesset) on October 31 in an effort to garner support for a military attack on Iran over its nuclear program.

"If the Zionist regime (of Israel) commits such a mistake, it would mean that it has entered the final days of its existence since the Islamic Republic of Iran is a powerful and strong country which can defend its territorial integrity and interests across the globe, specially in the Middle-East," IRGC Politburo Chief Javani told FNA earlier this month.

FNA

So , this is what those oppressed Zionists of Israel tend to do. To start wars and complete their Nile to Forat plan. Even beyond Forat and beyond Iran.

I know that they used to look like the oppressed nation along the history. But look at them now. I guess I know why they were oppressed much.

Another example of how oppressed and noble they are :

New threat from Israel against whole of Europe!

Another one :

Israel Could Find Itself Forced To Wipe Out Europe,

European Poll: Israel Biggest Threat To World Peace
edit on 21/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I swear, Israel is going to be the end of us ALL. It really is amazing how people can still think Israel is the small oppressed country of the "chosen people". Well they are not. And stories like the ones you posted prove it. They are always on the offence, never acting in defense.

Anyway, the whole idea that, even IF Iran got a nuke, they would be stupid and suicidal enough to even launch it is absolutely ridiculous! They very well know that untold amounts of warheads are aimed at them with both keys in the ignition, just waiting to be turned. If I were in Iran's shoes I sure would want some sort of deterrent from countries like the US and Israel.

S&F
My 2 cents.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by superstatue

God bless you for 2 cents , my son.

The fact is people are informed worldwide and they can not abuse people because they are ignorant.

Thank you for replying.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by superstatue

I swear, Israel is going to be the end of us ALL. It really is amazing how people can still think Israel is the small oppressed country of the "chosen people". Well they are not. And stories like the ones you posted prove it. They are always on the offence, never acting in defense.

Yes and no. Israel hasn't always been the aggressor, and trying to skip over that fact won't fly. But yes, they will be the end of us all, and yes, since this eternal victim hood started looking a little pale they've gone on a warpath:

Attacking Lebanon
bombing and invading Gaza
Attacking Syria
Releasing questionable intelligence on (insert brown people here)
continually invading Lebanese air space.

honestly, I'm quite surprised they haven't taken Lebanon at this point, the past few years seemed to be leading towards that.

See, if you don't actually have a bunch of enemies surrounding you to point at as justification, do everything within your power to create those enemies.

And wow, they are doing a great job so far:

Iraq = decimated
Afghanistan = decimated
Iran = enemy #1
Syria = enemy #2
Lebanon = Enemy #3
Turkey(used to be an ally) = Enemy #4

Hell, they even tried to pin 911 on Palestinians. And yes, it was mossad agents who made that statement to the NYPD, all on record, none of which is antisemitic.

But why should we fear any country that bases it's borders on religion, declares their "race" to be superior to all, and their duty under god is to subjugate us. Why should we fear any country that has invaded every single on of it's neighbors. Why should we fear any country that has imperialist aims of World domination? Why should we fear a country that isn't shy to demand invasions of their enemies based on nuclear weapons that may or may not exist, while hoarding one of the largest stockpiles of nuclear weapons itself? Why should we fear a country who has already called all of us their enemy and makes no qualms about nuking the entire planet before they "let it happen again"?

Why should we fear a nuclear armed Israel who is upgrading their first and second strike capabilities to ensure any target on earth (possibly the moon) can be hit? Why does Israel need to have the ability to launch a missile in Tel Aviv and hit Washington DC?

Better yet.

Why should we invade Iran?

They signed the NPT
They opened their sites for inspectors
They made every concession imaginable to prove it's a peaceful program

While we have Israel who:

Threatens to nuke it's own allies
Refuses to Sign the NPT
Actually tried to sell nuclear weapons technology to south africa
Refuses to allow inspections of their nuclear sites
Refuses to officially acknowledge they have nukes.
Continually attack it's neighbors, violating their sovereignty on a monthly basis.
Uses banned weapons (white phosphorus, flechette bombs, carpet bomblets that resemble toys) in civilian populated areas.

I used to be the type that would say a two state solution is the only answer. I'm not so sure anymore. I really don't know if there is any way to ensure world stability without removing the rogue nuclear accident waiting to happen that is Israel.

edit on 21-11-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Thank you for replying and for the information.

I think from the first moment that they took the lands out of UK hands they where oppressing Palestinian people :

From the first legitimacy in the UN , decided to give Palestine to Israelis , until the recent events as you said.

On 14 May 1948, the day the Mandate officially ended and the day before the bulk of the remaining British troops departed, Israel declared its independence and sovereignty, though without specifying borders. The next day, the Arab League reiterated officially their opposition to the "two-state solution" in a letter to the UN.[25] That day, the armies of Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Iraq invaded the territory partitioned for the Arab state, marking the beginning of the 1948 Arab-Israeli War. The nascent Israeli Defense Force repulsed the Arab League nations from part of the occupied territories, thus extending its borders beyond the original UNSCOP partition.[26] By December 1948, Israel controlled most of the portion of Mandate Palestine west of the Jordan River. The remainder of the Mandate consisted of Jordan, the area that came to be called the West Bank (controlled by Jordan), and the Gaza Strip (controlled by Egypt). Prior to and during this conflict, 713,000[27] Palestinian Arabs fled their original lands to become Palestinian refugees, in part, due to an alleged promise from Arab leaders that they would be able to return when the war had been won. Many Palestinians fled from the areas that are now present-day Israel as a response to alleged massacres of Arab towns by militant Jewish organizations like the Irgun and the Stern Gang (See Deir Yassin massacre). The War came to an end with the signing of the 1949 Armistice Agreements between Israel and each of its Arab neighbours.

wiki

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
Attacking Lebanon
bombing and invading Gaza
Attacking Syria
Releasing questionable intelligence on (insert brown people here)
continually invading Lebanese air space.

Attacking Lebanon = One can argue Hamas/Hezzbollah starting the war of 2006

bombing and invading Gaza = See above

Attacking Syria = 2007 Nuclear Plant bombing was same intervention as Iraq in 1981

continually invading Lebanese air space = Lots of countries are guilty of Reconnaissance in that region.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

On 14 May 1948, the day the Mandate officially ended and the day before the bulk of the remaining British troops departed, Israel declared its independence and sovereignty, though without specifying borders. The next day, the Arab League reiterated officially their opposition to the "two-state solution" in a letter to the UN.[25] That day, the armies of Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, and Iraq invaded the territory partitioned for the Arab state, marking the beginning of the 1948 Arab-Israeli War.

This is something that always gets overlooked, or denied. It's all right there:

Israel declared its independence and sovereignty, though without specifying borders.

See, people assume and believe the UN made a declaration and set this up. No, a plan was on the table, for a two state solution. Then Israel just declared itself into being, without borders.

That's the truth of the matter, and I couldn't help but laugh, and cry a little, when watching all these people denouncing the Palestinians attempts to join the UN assembly. They said that's not the way, it's illegitimate.

But that's how Israel came to being, in fact, it's not, it's better, Israel just declared itself, at least the Palestinians would be putting it to a vote.

but the fact remains, this is 2011 and we can't undo or repair the past. But if we want peace and security, we have to understand what turns these people violent against ISrael.

some of it is pure old fashioned antisemitism. But a good chunk of it is based directly on how Israel is treating these people.

It's a cycle.

Israel oppressed because they are terrorists
They are terrorists because Israel is oppressing them

Instead of fixing the cause, we address the symptoms, and fail miserably.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

bombing and invading Gaza = See above

guess I should have directly mentioned Cast Lead, the invasion and bombing that Israel started by breaking a ceasefire. Sorry, I'm not going to forget that important fact. Neither should you.

Plenty of countries fly reconnaissance. Only Israel continually flies fighter jet sorties over Lebanon attempting to instigate something, you know it, I know it, they pilots know it.

Besides, Israel has most of Lebanon on CCTV and audio survielence. Remember them hopping the border to "cut some trees" ? Yeah, I didn't forget that one either.

Attacking Syria = 2007 Nuclear Plant bombing was same intervention as Iraq in 1981

Wasn't a nuclear site.
edit on 21-11-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Thank you for that reply. And you are right, Israel hadn't always been the aggressor. But in recent times this has certainly been the case. And thank you for such an informative post. I really should read up on more of what you posted, you do seem to know your history.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I am so over this crap, I seriously can't be bothering thinking about it anymore. Do something or STFU Israel. Been hearing it for to long and now it is just like a broken record.

top topics

join