It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supporting Evidence We Are Not Alone.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
A very big claim on my part and here is the evidence . In support of my efforts and others threads . For the debunkers that should flock to prove me wrong , please be kind enough to do so regarding all of the the content and not pick and choose and forget the rest of the objects .

You will see things from pulsating direction changing spherical objects to obvious space junk so close to the ISS that you would think it hits it . You will see what may very well be classified as a Plasma life form on board the ISS with Mark Kelly at the work station which supports the pulsating objects in outer space as their method of propulsion and direction changes as it travels .

Whether they have appeared in long lines of orbs/spheres in static satellite images . The photo experts , i believe can confirm that objects will appear this way when they are in motion and still have the distinct clarity of showing a spherical object from one end to the other . I believe it is also from the pulsating nature of the object propelling it self as is the case with the ones in the video clips .

The faster the pulses can perhaps be compared to a runner leaving the starting blocks in a race and later when they find their stride the speed and distance traveled increases and the pulsing rate decreases. Or another analogy to that of a swimmer in a pool his arm stroke increases prior to the finish but these pulsing objects do it in a rather mid stream or even starting their direction of travel .

There has been evidence presented to the governments and other organizations that they cannot explain / debunk , what have they done with that evidence ? Either they gave it the once over and forgot and or have not given it the time of day .

Anyway here is the evidence that I present to you , some in link form .

With this last video above I will direct your attention to the dark space between the shuttle and the robot arm , I looped the vid to show the rapid pulses from the object and the trail it leaves behind it which supports the satellite images of long trails .

Unless we all can see one or more with landing gear touching the ground and what ever life form emerge from it , the doubters will be happier sleeping in their beds at night than having to deal with a smaller alien life form . A little less dramatic perhaps but still a UFO / Alien life form as can be classified personally .

imageshack.us...
img689.imageshack.us...
imageshack.us...
imageshack.us...

When measuring the size of them as individual objects UFOs , the greater majority of them are around 40 feet in diameter and hundreds of feet long . Direction that they appear to be traveling on the satellite images are in and around 100 degrees and 103 degrees . Altitude is unknown , older satellite images and newer images give them a different color from the white and black . Yet from the pulsating ones in space show a dark center on them as they move away out of view in the videos . The characteristics are the same when they are over water or over land on the satellite images .

img573.imageshack.us...

Some of them on the first video do confirm the different color characteristics as mentioned when seen beside the shuttle wing moving to the left of the screen . Light refracting capabilities of our visible spectrum with in our atmosphere and when in space , no oxygen in space to diffuse the image . Because of the green foliage of the South American jungle they are easier to spot with their white / black coloring depending on the satellite filter they used . There are images of both spheres/UFOs and planes that offer the same characteristics when it comes to the light shift and colors associated with our visible spectrum .

imageshack.us...
imageshack.us...

With the image of the plane in the first image above and the various colors that mimic the planes shape , it can be presented in a similar fashion to the second image and it's reflective colors to the contours of that object . Whether or not the colors are different from one object to the other from the different filters used on the satellite at the time , should not deter from it's spherical shape having an outer ring of a different color wave length .

Our own advances of trial and error in the same field of science of bending light waves can support the characteristics of these objects / UFOs .

en.wikipedia.org...

When they can out maneuver the best that our technology has to offer , it is not so hard to believe that they can also be right out there now bending light waves doing their thing . They are not worried about violating what ever air space they happen to be in because they are at the top of that food chain and our rules do not apply to them .

All of your comments are welcome , especially the ones of chinese lanterns and weather balloons . Always like those plus the directional changing ice particles in space . Give the thread as much serious consideration as you see fit and when you see one with your own eyes and tell others of it . Don't be to hurt when they tell you that your full of it , you know what you saw .

The Nasa Starshine objects have been dead since 2003 and this is now 2011 so they are out of the picture as a possible , sorry guys cannot use that after 2003 .

www.heavens-above.com...

www.heavens-above.com...

www.heavens-above.com...

P.S. I have yet to see from the professionals here or else where , their scientific reply to the ISS video . They have no answer to commit to because they would have to make it public and the cat would be out of the bag on that one . spacevids.info...

Part 1 10:50 mark of the original montage from Nasa . Posted previously in support of other threads but the debunkers are stumped really .

edit on 11/21/2011 by tothetenthpower because: Mod Edit: All Caps

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Really great find. I enjoyed watching these videos and think you are on to something. I always appreciate it when we can shift gears here on ATS and change from politics to weird things in space. These you present are certainly difficult to explain. I will be looking forward to further discussion on this thread. Great topic! Star and flag!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Further supporting the light shift and the black surrounding the images can be explained from the link to lecture of Sir John Pendry .

www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
As germane as Plasma seems to the UFO mystery, it somehow manages to be pretty much ignored around here.

From exotic propulsion methods to unknown lifeforms, plasma physics brings us--I believe--ever closer to the truth.

“Bohm, a leading expert in twentieth century plasma physics, observed in amazement that once electrons were in plasma, they stopped behaving like individuals and started behaving as if they were a part of a larger and interconnected whole. Although the individual movements of each electron appeared to be random, vast numbers of electrons were able to produce collective effects that were surprisingly well organized and appeared to behave like a life form.

The plasma constantly regenerated itself and enclosed impurities in a wall in the same way that a biological organism, like the unicellular amoeba, might encase a foreign substance in a cyst. So amazed was Bohm by these life-like qualities that he later remarked that he frequently had the impression that the electron sea was ‘alive’ and that plasma possessed some of the traits of living things.

The debate on the existence of plasma-based life forms has been going on for more than 20 years ever since some models showed that plasma can mimic the functions of a primitive cell.”
www.mysterious-america.net...

Check out the rest of the article for a wide-ranging hypothesis on the plasma issue.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
As germane as Plasma seems to the UFO mystery, it somehow manages to be pretty much ignored around here.

From exotic propulsion methods to unknown lifeforms, plasma physics brings us--I believe--ever closer to the truth.

“Bohm, a leading expert in twentieth century plasma physics, observed in amazement that once electrons were in plasma, they stopped behaving like individuals and started behaving as if they were a part of a larger and interconnected whole. Although the individual movements of each electron appeared to be random, vast numbers of electrons were able to produce collective effects that were surprisingly well organized and appeared to behave like a life form.

The plasma constantly regenerated itself and enclosed impurities in a wall in the same way that a biological organism, like the unicellular amoeba, might encase a foreign substance in a cyst. So amazed was Bohm by these life-like qualities that he later remarked that he frequently had the impression that the electron sea was ‘alive’ and that plasma possessed some of the traits of living things.

The debate on the existence of plasma-based life forms has been going on for more than 20 years ever since some models showed that plasma can mimic the functions of a primitive cell.”
www.mysterious-america.net...

Check out the rest of the article for a wide-ranging hypothesis on the plasma issue.

Very interesting indeed , gives merit and furthers the investigation factor greatly . Whether the plasma has limits to it's size ( critical mass ) then has to shed / give off it's accumulated energy to more of them being present in some fashion . To which some can and have described as a cluster of balloons with strings of translucent spheres coming out of it .

Are they the actual building blocks that science has been searching for ?
edit on 21-11-2011 by watchdog8110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
As much as you have obviously spent time on your thread, I am sorry that I don't have that leap of imagination to turn what could just be flat articles of debris tumbling and catching any light, into a pulsating plasma body. What was unusual was the large piece of whatever in contact and then tumbling away from the ISS seen from the space shuttles view, that is just as likely to be something that has escaped from the shuttle or the ISS as the shuttle left, a plastic bag perhaps? I kid you not. I see nothing in the short clip inside, just stuff with cable floating about, some of it in a slight motion and there need not be anything strange about that, remember the flag on the moon, a semi rigid structure that would have torsional forces acting within it and on it.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
As much as you have obviously spent time on your thread, I am sorry that I don't have that leap of imagination to turn what could just be flat articles of debris tumbling and catching any light, into a pulsating plasma body. What was unusual was the large piece of whatever in contact and then tumbling away from the ISS seen from the space shuttles view, that is just as likely to be something that has escaped from the shuttle or the ISS as the shuttle left, a plastic bag perhaps? I kid you not. I see nothing in the short clip inside, just stuff with cable floating about, some of it in a slight motion and there need not be anything strange about that, remember the flag on the moon, a semi rigid structure that would have torsional forces acting within it and on it.

When the rate of pulses ( tumbling ) changes as you have stated from the flat debris , how would you explain that change in rate as well and the increase in speed ? I cannot see a piece of debris changing it's rate of spin unless it was forced to do so and there were no maneuvering jets from the shuttle fired from the underbelly or from the wing tips and tail rudder or they would have been obvious to spot . I do thank you for at least giving it a shot in that direction .

The motion of the wing flaps would not have moved the objects forward in the video but would have pushed any debris away to the rear of the shuttle out of view also .

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Little flashing specks in the sky are really not very good evidence to support the theory of ET life/civilizations. No matter how hard or fast they flash. What's necessary is more of a complex assortment of video/photographic evidence, combined and associated with unusual artifacts and statements from independent experts verifying those things. Got any of that?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
Little flashing specks in the sky are really not very good evidence to support the theory of ET life/civilizations. No matter how hard or fast they flash. What's necessary is more of a complex assortment of video/photographic evidence, combined and associated with unusual artifacts and statements from independent experts verifying those things. Got any of that?

Flashing specks or microbial organisms found by probes to walking or talking aliens , i'm sure you as well as I can appreciate the fact it should not be the size of the organism that is in question . What ever deters people from accepting or rejecting what is out there is theirs to come to terms with . Wanting it or them to arrive on our terms to make them a reality to the masses is a little to arrogant I would think . A 40 foot craft would be the cats behind if it stopped for a photo shoot but how fast would that be put under lock and key ?

On a further note , if Nasa would release the videos from the live feed in Feb/ March of this year . Then I could give you exactly what your asking for that way .

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchdog8110

When the rate of pulses ( tumbling ) changes as you have stated from the flat debris , how would you explain that change in rate as well and the increase in speed ? I cannot see a piece of debris changing it's rate of spin unless it was forced to do so and there were no maneuvering jets from the shuttle fired from the underbelly or from the wing tips and tail rudder or they would have been obvious to spot . I do thank you for at least giving it a shot in that direction .

The motion of the wing flaps would not have moved the objects forward in the video but would have pushed any debris away to the rear of the shuttle out of view also .

I didn't say that tumbling equates to pulses first off, but more the opposite, on reflection not even the opposite but mechanical. What I am saying is that a flat particle, like a paint chip tumbling has two large surfaces that will pick up light as opposed to the two edge on views which will pick up little or no light, and it is the resulting mechanical behaviour, (not pulses) that is being observed. Water particles expelled from space vehicles, or in them for that matter are subject to surface tension and they are noticeably round the smaller they are, and there are plenty of examples of those in space video, but the larger they are, they can still be disturbed and create elongated surfaces, 'wiggly, wriggly things'? This is stuff you need to address before you go the step further.
edit on 21-11-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchdog8110

I didn't say that tumbling equates to pulses first off, but more the opposite, on reflection not even the opposite but mechanical. What I am saying is that a flat particle, like a paint chip tumbling has two large surfaces that will pick up light as opposed to the two edge on views which will pick up little or no light, and it is the resulting mechanical behaviour, (not pulses) that is being observed. Water particles expelled from space vehicles, or in them for that matter are subject to surface tension and they are noticeably round the smaller they are, and there are plenty of examples of those in space video, but the larger they are, they can still be disturbed and create elongated surfaces, 'wiggly, wriggly things'? This is stuff you need to address before you go the step further.
edit on 21-11-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

Since we are looking at a two dimensional moving picture , I can understand how you may see it as a flat object spinning and i'll give that one to you . How ever since it was suggested that the earth was flat many years ago . When I put tumbling in brackets it was to quote how you had described it from your previous reply second sentence . If you have not seen the ISS video , I hope you would not also suggest that the object there is flat also , because it flashes at both sides at the same time and we can still see the center dark surface from the lighting in the ISS .

Distant stars are seen as pulsing lights in the sky , and they are not flat are they ?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Just between you an me...

...have you stopped to consider that 'plasma' may be the key to the spontaneous creation of life in the universe?

Something I plan to explore... over there

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Semi-spontaneous you mean.
But, yeah, I've wondered a little about that. I LOVE the whole subject--it got game as far as hypotheses go.

I need to nose back over but, OY, what a spontaneously goofy SN I picked...almost too embarassed to show my face.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

Semi-spontaneous you mean.
But, yeah, I've wondered a little about that. I LOVE the whole subject--it got game as far as hypotheses go.

I need to nose back over but, OY, what a spontaneously goofy SN I picked...almost too embarassed to show my face.

I applaud your side note , to bad we couldn't get your "real opinion" on the subject matter . In long form .

edit on 23-11-2011 by watchdog8110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
UFO's? Well honestly I think that if there is another race out there that we are just learning about we should break down the information we have through all of the videos and pictures and interviews and pick out facts and lies and study what we have. And if the government knows about them and wont tell us, well then they need to quit being douches and tell us. I mean honestly with all of the sights and videos and HALF OF THE WORLD KNOWING ABOUT THEM they can't use the " Oh well we didn't want mass hysteria and for people to be afraid." when we have been talking about the topics for years.

edit on 21-12-2011 by Kjack93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
If you were able to spot the mystery object the first time on the second last vid aboard the ISS , your one step closer than some others that let this thread die . thanks

top topics

join