It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A next time???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
So I got teleported by my inner soul it turns out. Thing is, is it happened two years in a row. Both times were during a winter season.

Dates of what I call my personal rapture occurances: Suberbowl sunday in 2010 and March 1st in 2011.

It seems to have some kind of an in order going on. Mar is right after Feb. 2011 is right after 2010. Only thing in common is a winter season. My b-day is in the winter season also.

Do any of you think there will be a next time for me to be teleported by inner soul in mid march 2012 before winter is over with?

O, and the times I was gone got longer in order. Do you supoose the next time will be it. As in, no being put back to live here upon earth?

I have no observation in memory of where I went to. It is said in Luke 17 that the kingdom of God come not with observation. And then there are these three passages about sensing of death. My physical body was dead in both times because it had not a living soul operating it but a soul bot operating it in both my absences. I do buy that I am the Lord's elect. Why? Since there is another passage concerning gathering the Lord's elect from one end of heaven to the other in Matthew 24 and in Mark 13.

edit on 21-11-2011 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

More to it...

Earlier at some point I can't remember as to when exactly but it was before the raptures, there was two-way communication opened up between me and the Lord (a female). The two-way communication was not in the form of words but in the form of these desire feelings. The convo was about TELEPORTATION, too! The higher power infomed me that teleportation is real. And that I GENUINELY do get an endless lot of women in paradise. Women which are not of this earth that do get involved in girl-on-girl action. No lie! Hate me all you want, but I'm elect. I'm not religious. And I'm not atheist.

I could care less if you will not buy my true story. What is said is said. Call me what I'm not, I could careless.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Well I happened to be there the last time you got teleported and I'm afraid you were mistaken. Try not to focus on yourself when you are called. Sense your oneness with what is calling you and derive your being with that. Hopefully you may notice that there is something wrong with the assumption that it is God calling you. God has no gender. So needless to say it's not the creator that summoned you either time, might be good to not just assume that any higher power is God but maybe just a god.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
It was in late 2009! What? The two-way communication with teleportation the highlight of discussion in supernatural feelings. So I was being given an introduction to teleporting to come. It was top supernatural stuff in a row then! 2009, 2010, and 2011! Can I get a 2012, higher power if you're watching?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

God can have a gender if God desires.

Just a thought.

God chosen female to be its original gender in its original place (paradise).

God certainly participates in the enjoyment in being a female person(s) when and how God desires.

And what if her only elect is also a God? That would make me the Father, and our Son of man the soul bot.

Yep, that would indeed make us a couple of love birds, experiencing something way deeper than you can think up.

Deep because I have this life and no obseravation memory of the kingdom of God.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

To me you sound just a bit too full of yourself, if you were the father and the son you wouldn't be putting down others in such an egotisticle matter.
And where exactly did you teleport to? And what was it like?

top topics

join