It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solid Proof That Weather Modification Projects Are Being Conducted All Over The United States

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Most Americans still believe that our weather patterns are 100% natural and that our government has absolutely no control over the weather. Unfortunately, that is not the case at all. What you are about to read is evidence that weather modification is happening right now all over the United States. [weather] This is never acknowledged by our politicians and it is never talked about by the mainstream media. But it is very, very real. Weather modification programs in some parts of the country have been going on for many years and evidence of these programs is hidden in plain view. So does this mean that if we don’t like the weather we can just blame the government? Well, yes it does, but it also means that the government has been seriously messing around with our environment and there could be “unintended consequences” that are far more dramatic than any of us ever dared to imagine. Those that believed that the government was involved in weather modification were once considered to be “kooks”, but the truth is that authorities aren’t even trying to hide it anymore. For example, the following was recently posted in the “Legal Notices” section of the classified ads in a local newspaper called The Tribune in San Luis Obispo, California…. NOTICE OF INTENTION WEATHER MODIFICATION PROGRAM THE SANTA BARBARA COUNTY WATER AGENCY HEREBY GIVES NOTICE OF INTENTION TO CONDUCT A WEATHER MODIFICATION PROGRAM NATURE AND PURPOSE: The purpose of the project is to increase rainfall to help alleviate deficiencies of water supplies in Santa Barbara County. Clouds would be seeded by the dispersal of Silver Iodide (AgI). Two possible modes of seeding, air based and ground based, would be used. LOCATION OF PURPOSE: Project operations could be conducted during the period between November 15 and April 15, for each year, 2011-2012 through 2015-2016. Airborne seeding operations would utilize air space over Santa Barbara County, portions of San Luis Obispo County as well as the Pacific Ocean immediately west of Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo Counties. Ground based seeding operations would be conducted from the Santa Ynez Mountains, the Casmalia Hills and the San Rafael Mountains. The target areas for seeding operations are the watersheds behind Cachuma and Gibraltar reservoirs on the Santa Ynez River as well as Twitchell reservoir on the Cuyama River. LICENSEE: The project would be operated and supervised by a licensed weather modification consultant. Can it get much clearer than that?

www.infowars.com...

Was not expecting to wake up to this in the morning
Kinda eager to hear what everyone has to say about this
I do apologize if this has been posted before I tried searching

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
interesting I have been saying for years that we had the tech to do it. its not too hard to pull a cloud from a tank down to the surface with the right amount of dispersant.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
The question of "why does it always rain on me?" can surely be answered now.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Cloud seeding has been used for decades with limited success.

Cloud seeding, a form of intentional weather modification, is the attempt to change the amount or type of precipitation that falls from clouds, by dispersing substances into the air that serve as cloud condensation or ice nuclei, which alter the microphysical processes within the cloud. The usual intent is to increase precipitation (rain or snow), but hail and fog suppression are also widely practiced in airports.
en.wikipedia.org...Its not a secret or anything.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This is not exactly breaking news. Everyone knows that there are weather modification programmes happening all over the world. Many US states are forced into paying millions of dollars on programmes because if they don't they don't get access to water supplies in times of drought.

It was a US company, Weather Modification Inc that went to Thailand in 1996-98 to teach the king of thailand new methods in weather modification. Strangely enough, the king of thailand was allowed to patent this method and Weather Modification Inc does the King and Royal Rain Makers bidding all over the world. It was they who pressured the Queensland Government into stopping midway through a 4 year trial of another technology to take up the Royal Rain Making programme. Four months later the most devasting floods to ever hit Queensland occurred. The Insurance companies initially refused to pay flood damage claims, their argument being that the damage was not due to tempest but a man made disaster. That story was silenced, I assume because the insurance companies were reminded that they too pay weather modification companies to supress hail storms.

Strangely enough the whole of Thailand is now under water.

It so big in the US they have at least two industry associations. All this, despite it being banned by the UN.
Here is some reading for you-

Weathermodification Association

Aquiess - Electromagnetic Weather Modification

weather modification inc

Weather Modification Law in the USA

The Qld floods, Weather Modification + Rupert Murdochs Australian Rain Making

....and then there is this letter, one of countless requests from both scientists and the community wanting the Qld flood commision to include the weather mod programmes in their investigations. Needless to say, all were completely ignored.

Dear Public Servants,
Please consider the following information in your deliberations concerning the
recent unprecedented flood events in South-East Queensland. Please review the
information below and act as is your duty and obligations under your oaths of office.
Please note all my FOI requests in this matter have been denied. Consequently, it is
hoped that this independent and transparent Commission will act in good faith and
investigate further.
As a professional geographer/geo-spatial analyst, I am aware of the very
unusual hydrology related to this event. After some intial research I have come
across very interesting material relating to the Queensland government’s funding and
application of weather modification technologies. This Commission should be aware
that Australia is a signatory nation to the 1978 UN Treaty banning environmental
modification systems - The UN Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other
Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques.
A January 2008 Courier Mail article reports:
“Showers have fallen after the first two flights of Queensland’s cloud seeding trial.
“Paul Brady, managing director of MIPD, the company doing the seeding, said
yesterday that the project would be a success.
www.mipd.com.au...
“’We

Copy of the complete letter here
edit on 21-11-2011 by Seagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I know they been doing it for years
I was more surprised about them having things in local newspapers

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by blankduck18

Infowars and "Solid Proof" are two things that don't ever belong in the same OP. That being said weather modification, through cloud seeding and other means, has been in the work for quite some time. Most people think it will be used solely for some sinister purpose but I think they are missing the bigger picture. Imagine being to able to direct the weather to cause drought stricken areas to give them rain. The good things that could be done with such technology easily counter-balance the bad.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
It's only the Western countries who hide the fact they are using it, though (surprise, surprise..)

There's been numerous articles on BBC, Daily Mail, Telegraph etc about Russia and China openly admitting to using this to clear the weather for military parades and/or to force the early downfall of snow to ensure certain days are clearer than others

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This is cloud seeding - there has been cloud seeding since I was a kid - I knew about this when I was about eight -- farmers in Iowa would even hire people to come and launch rockets with silver iodide in it to precipitate rain. I even remember Sky King and Penny cloud seeding on the Sat morn kids dramas.

I am 62 years old -- how is this news?

Want to learn more about cloud seeding -- there is a Wiki for that -- The more you know the smarter you are.

en.wikipedia.org...

You can even watch Sky King and Penny using the Songbird to "MODIFY WEATHER" order it from Amazon

www.amazon.com...
edit on 21-11-2011 by spyder550 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
It's just a notice of intention to do some cloud seeding to try to make it rain a bit more. Permits are required for such things. Varies by state.

apps.leg.wa.gov...

(1) Each weather modification operation not specifically exempted by statute or these regulations requires a permit. A separate permit must be issued for each operation.

(2) A license holder desiring to conduct a weather modification operation shall submit an application for a permit to ecology.

(3) The permit applicant must hold a valid weather modification license from the state of Washington.

(4) The applicant shall publish a notice of intention at least once a week for three consecutive weeks in a newspaper that has general circulation within the county in which the operation is to be conducted or affected.

edit on 21-11-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by blankduck18
I know they been doing it for years
I was more surprised about them having things in local newspapers

There have been numerous stories in Texas newspapers about cloud seeding as scientists try to end the Texas drought. Not anything hidden about it. I remember a few television news features airing about it locally in the DFW area.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Here's the same type of notice from 1963:

news.google.com...

And here's one from California, 1969

news.google.com...

People are getting excited over something that's being going on in full public view for over 60 years.
edit on 21-11-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by blankduck18

Agl is considered a hazardous material by the US EPA. In truth its use should be banned, and licences should not be handed out. It is used because it is non-soluble in water and make the perfect agent to attract moisture in the air...okay any kind of airborne dirt will do the job, and has been doing so naturally. The point is why use something in addition to the airborne dirt that is around already, and we are talking about fine particles which are not easily absorbed in the body, any kind of dirt and dust is not particularly good for the body, never mind plus the induced stuff which is toxic in organisms anyway. The keyword are 'fine particles', 'not soluble' and 'toxic' I hesitate to say that 9/11 2001 was not the place to be but it is true, just that it was off the scale, but still there is that comparison to be made.

top topics

join