It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do not make and gift orgonite

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by Saucerwench

...if you build a chembuster [much safer] you'll see em over your house too
along with the occasional black helicopter

invest in a good camera

So you have some 'pic' evidence then? Do share.

The reason I ask is I've seen some of the chembusting vids that make big claims and then I waste time watching normal things in the sky, i.e. clouds blowing around and an occasional helicopter that seems to be on it's way somewhere and is not so much 'black' as backlit.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

due to poverty** [ it's not easy being invisible] i have only managed to scrounge [via Oniomancy*] about half of the materials to build my own but will be posting when i do build it; with pics and vids i'll be sure to u2u you then.

for now i'm encouraging others to get in ahead so to speak.

as for the sylphs i was once "abducted" by a group of them and taken on the Wild Hunt sooo...

*Oniomancy= is the magical art of stumbling upon valuable or needed things, in ancient times an orphan was beaten up and smeared with sh*t. the child would soon manifest the talent. [in a modern urban environment, it's no big stretch of the imagination how i and others were "initiated"].

** the computer i'm using and all of the ones i've owned are trashpicked [i repair em], internet has always been free thanks to Wi-Fu skillz

googling it doesn't show anything other than usernames and an I. Asimov story so i provide the def. in case you've never heard of it.
edit on 21-11-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme
Hmm, a Google on "Wilhem Reich" brings up some interesting results.

Sounds like he was a therapist who eventually degenerated into very "touchy feely" theraphy, as in a "hands on" approach while "helping" his patients.

His "orgone accumulator" was debunked by Einstein.

edit on 21-11-2011 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

And the last experiment by CERN just debunked Einstein.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Look here. The orgonite crowd is filled with tons of new age hippies. They have no idea of what they are messing with. Reich's orgone acumulators were not dangerous for the environment as the orgonite crowd. If you are able to see auras look at the aura around a piece of orgonite. you will not see one. why? becuase the material absorbs this form of energy.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
ROUND TWO:

well since you're not using reply or quote buttons we can be sneaky too

An orgone generator will STOP a nuclear reactor from functioning if you toss the generator into the cooling pond of that reactor.
an orgone accumulator,on the other hand, will draw radiation to it and reach deadly levels sorta like a slow-motion dirty bomb, as shown from reichs research. stay away from reichian cloudbusters and accumulators unless you know what you are doing! orgonite is much safer

What is Orgone? educate-yourself.org...

20. It can only be concentrated to the finite amount. If a cell is charged to its maximum degree so that it can hold no more, the Orgone will transform itself into electricity, and in this way or form, find a discharge. By the visual observation of the bubbles, pulsations, and surface tension of the water, we utilize this fact to our advantage.

nope you can't blow yourself up with it

How to Make Towerbusters, Holy Handgrenades,
Etheric Peace Pipes, and Earthpipeseducate-yourself.org...

HHG construction educate-yourself.org...

for those interested in gifting educate-yourself.org...

from Orgone Warrior Strategic Operations Manual at link above

3. Proven Battle Tactics
Face everything head on. Laugh continuously in battle as a signal to the enemy of your contempt for their transparent and collapsing, evil regime.
Enjoy every second of every experience
Be "crazy like a fox".
Stay completely open to the experience while avoiding all forms of incoming doo-doo, including but not limited to:

Illuminati corn schooners
Federal Reserve green bunts
Cheney bowel drainee
Lizard splap
Donald Bums felt
Dictator Dick Taters
Mk Undershort sleeper gas
Pajama inflation surprise
Agent ejecta
John Ashwipes
Montauk rectal back-talk
F.ecal B.owel I.mbibers
C.olon I.nteractivity A.dmirers
Queen pellets

4. Keep a clear head- sobriety is the key to acute perception, discernment, self- determination and is a key factor in multi- dimensional protection, repelling of hostile off- worlders, alphabet goons and agents

reply to post by The GUT

reply to post by jerryznv

reply to post by antar

reply to post by smallpeeps

reply to post by Saucerwench

reply to post by Ilyich

reply to post by manna2

sorry to bother you all i thought you folks might have an opinion re sneakyness and an interest in the above
edit on 21-11-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

edit on 21-11-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Look here. The orgonite crowd is filled with tons of new age hippies.

RLMFAO!!!!!

since when is hippie a dirty word?
oh right since OWS

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Look here. The orgonite crowd is filled with tons of new age hippies.

RLMFAO!!!!!

since when is hippie a dirty word?
oh right since OWS

Ummm, no since the 60's and 70's

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I always wanted an orgone accumulater

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

lol you seem to have issues concerning sexuality IMO

No, I don't - but he did. I'm not the therapist who decided to "feel up" my patients while I was supposedly helping them. In most civilised societies that's called' "abuse".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join