It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help with Prezi on Hemingway Please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Well here I am again asking for some direction, guidance, help not for me but for my 16 yro son who has a Prezi to do on Hemingway, he is really at a point where it is the most discouraging report he has ever done and although he does love to write about many subjects he feels stumped on this one.

So are there any interesting facts about Hemingway that we can show him, lead him to discover for himself?

By the way if you are unfamiliar with "Prezi" My son just showed me the site and a really fantastic presentation he did on himself through the simple program. I cant show that to you as it would be invasion of his privacy but man I wish I could because it had all the special affects and creativity I could brag all day on, but that is not the purpose of the thread, so back to the question at hand:

Does anyone have some interesting facts or links to facts on Hemingway that can help my son not to find Hemingway the most boring subject matter to date?

Thanks in advance!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
For anyone not familiar with Prezi take a look at their free site which our local school uses with students so I think it should be a safe site for you to view and enjoy. I guess I am getting old because I never even knew this existed! I could do some great threads with this aid, hint hint...

prezi.com...
edit on 21-11-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
OMG I found this thread;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What an exciting piece of information to share with my son! First of all he is going to LOVE the phrase Hemingway became famous for " All thinking men are atheist" and from there it gets even darker and more entangled with conspiracy and intrigue!

Now I cant WAIT for him to get home...

Here is the thread, you should take a look!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I was looking at my Hemingway thread and saw this post by Frater 210:

Yes, Hemingway was a master of writing. But he also had his mitts in all sorts of political and intelligence intrigue. He was an agent for the FBI in Cuba and basically ran all over the world getting involved in all kinds of crazy crap like outfitting his fishing boat with machine guns and hunting submarines with it off the coast of Cuba.

Here's the link he gave for some more info on Hemingway:www.huffingtonpost.com...

Just some more stuff to check out, hope it helps.

Source:www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-11-2011 by jlv70 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join