It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expression

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I am imprisoned because you are imprisoned. Words often fall on deaf ears so if at this time that is the case so be it. I must to own the moment posses it and so I write.

Inundated with dilemmas at this stage in the development of Man, dilemmas far exceeding comprehensible answers break down occurs.

Little sense can be made of the current predicaments of Man. Sovereignty has been surrendered. Man knows & has been told He is corrupt, thus to surrender ones life to Him is akin to laying with a serpent. Now Man is slave to the beast of His own creation but beginning to see His folly. If Man seeks he shall find but not without sacrifice. Man will not beset Man in the same fashion as times past.

Man is warned of idolatry yet He still creates symbols. Awoken now to enlighten the lonely who sought little more than companionship.

There is no immediacy as time is for those of its weave
edit on 21-11-2011 by usernamehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Yes, it is all true.

Darkest before the Dawn.

Suffered, Died, Resurrected and Ascended.

Out of the flames of destruction the pheonix will rise!

Yeh..tho I walk through the valley of the "shadow" of death, I will have no fear!

No problem....we got this! Heads up!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by usernamehere

I am not imprisoned and neither are you, you just believe you are.

The less sense we make out of mans predicament the happier we will be. Stop 'making' sense in an intellectual level and feel. Sense is sensation not thought. The misunderstanding is that we need to understand, understanding is trying to 'make' sense. This is the prison, this is the pain and dis-ease, the mind. It is a mind made prison.
Break free from the mind. It is the mind that maketh the man corrupt. The mind is a manufactured manufacturer of confusion and fear.

I am not my mind. I can see the mind so i know i can not be it. See this and break free.

new topics

join