It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAJOR ALERT - Plan to abolish physical money being implemented.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
www.fns.usda.gov... &proxystylesheet=usda&output=xml_no_dtd&access=p&client=usda&num=10&site=usda&ie=UTF-8" target="_blank" class="postlink">search.usda.gov...:OwBHontS2AwJ:www.f... ns.usda.gov/ora/MENU/Published/snap/FILES/ProgramIntegrity/biomeval.pdf+food+fraud&proxystylesheet=usda&output=xml_no_dtd&access=p&client=usda&num=10& site=usda&ie=UTF-8

fmi.org...

www.neurotechnology.com...

And it starts! if money is no more than the RFID will have to be implement, but the question is how many people will take/not take it?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by musicalmirrors

Thats when you grow your own duh

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
What is to prevent people fr om opening accounts claiming that they were undocumented (the banks are all too willing to bend over backwards for them. Or people operating on a cash pay as you go basis and not recording the transaction at all?
I see it around me all the time but I am too chicken to risk it myself.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Oh, they sneak it in, and they do it over time. I work and Live in two different European Countries, and of course have my Bank account in the Country where I live. So recently they have repealed all the banking fees for a SEPA Money Transfer between EG or EC Countries, then right on the heels of that, the Country that I work in starts charging € 7.50 or more if € 7.50 is < 10% for a cash withdrawal from an ATM in that Country, and one other neighboring one. (haven't been to any others for the last few years).
So although it is easy to say just use cash,especially if you are from Northern Europe doesn't represent the entire populations in Europe.

And direct deposit was forced down our throats since I have been here for the last 14 years. Loved back home where you got a paycheck from the boss every Thursday and cashed it down at the corner store/ice-house/BBQ and had a beer with the guys before bringin momma home the weeks pay.
edit on 21-11-2011 by rougeskut because: spelling...

edit on 21-11-2011 by rougeskut because: spelling...oops...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
So all those people who rely on investments to get by in life, will all of a sudden have nothing?

I'm guessing there will be no interest or the like? So how will Banks work? Without money the Banks are nothing, and currently they are everything.

I cannot honestly see this happening, well at least not yet.

The likelihood is that WWIII will break out, which will reduce the numbers of humans on the planet, then this could be pushed through.

I hope I am wrong about WWIII, but alas it's playing out on our T.V screens as we type. Peace.

1) All those people who rely on investments will have nothing - yes, there will be no rich or poor anymore, just those with power and those without it.
2) How will banks work - the people behind this aren't interested in money, it's POWER they want, if you have absolute power you don't require money, and by making sure the proletariate have no money we become slaves and nothing more, there will be no one who has the ability to oppose them.

I've been told there are plans to implement this very quickly, within a short number of years. I'll post here when I have more info.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I wasn't just talking about Europe. Not one single issue we face in any part of the globe is limited to that region. It will all go worldwide if we give an inch.

In this country, we still have the right to get our pay in cash.

And frankly, if you have a complicated situation, please just either sort it out or sit back and let others do the job here. No excuses accepted. Weakness is not justified at this juncture. We need to act right now and stand firm.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Barter, Barter, Barter.
Give, trade, exchange.
Go underground.
If this happens your wealth is in your skills and resources.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

My 'smart ass' remark implied that people shouldn't take 20 year old news and put a title that says 'MAJOR ALERT' on it. This has been 'about to happen any second' since I was 15 years old.

yeah right..any second..since you were 15
..its been rumored to be in the works....and perhaps the major alert was just a warning that it is nearer to actuality than we may realize....and that's not in seconds..

oh..and I have to add.. I'm pretty good at reading what remarks mean.. don't have to assume..

edit on 21-11-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by daryllyn

My 'smart ass' remark implied that people shouldn't take 20 year old news and put a title that says 'MAJOR ALERT' on it. This has been 'about to happen any second' since I was 15 years old.

yeah right..any second..since you were 15
..its been rumored to be in the works....and perhaps the major alert was just a warning that it is nearer to actuality than we may realize....and that's not in seconds..

oh..and I have to add.. I'm pretty good at reading what remarks mean.. don't have to assume..

edit on 21-11-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

[color=mediumorchid]Uhm..

You don't know me, so don't pretend that you know how to 'read' into what you think my remarks are 'really' saying.

I have honestly heard this over and over again for the last 14 years. What is so hard to believe about that?

I have said it once, and I will say it again.... it's old news.
edit on 21-11-2011 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi

... there are rumblings and rumours that there is a plan afoot to very soon completely abolish all kinds of physical money - paper money, coins, even cheque books - anything that you can physically hold in your hands, and to replace ALL financial transactions and currency with electronic banking - maybe even replacing money with credits or at least an entirely new unit of currency.

I suspect this is why it's so rare to find a working public telephone in the U.K. I've even seen red telephone boxes lashed onto the deck of a ship bound for Russia! It was so useful to be able to make a call from almost anywhere. Now we need mobile phones. Paying with your mobile is becoming trendy. If everyone has a mobile, everyone has the ability to 'wave and pay'. If you raise a taboo subject on an online forum your ability to pay will be suddenly cut off.

The overall plan outlined by Albert Pike all those years ago includes creating a sense of despair and dissatisfaction with every aspect of life. False Flag terror is followed by a fake 'Truth Movement' that 'proves' 'the government' is behind the events. It's rubbish of course, the perpetrators of False Flag terror are from within many groups but we're all meant to cry out for a one world government.

I suspect that as we reel from the impact of the planned financial meltdown we will be shocked to discover the gold is nowhere to be found. So much for a gold backed economy. The solution offered will be a system of electronic credits. A solution that I will not accept.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi

1) All those people who rely on investments will have nothing - yes, there will be no rich or poor anymore, just those with power and those without it.
2) How will banks work - the people behind this aren't interested in money, it's POWER they want, if you have absolute power you don't require money, and by making sure the proletariate have no money we become slaves and nothing more, there will be no one who has the ability to oppose them......

You're right. It's all about power. To put it in other terms, it's all about control. Speaking of the antichrist:

16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.
Revelation 13:16-18

The evil thing about this system, is that it's not just a monetary system, it will be a combined financial and religious system. God will send a warning:

9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”
Revelation 14:9-11

People wondered for thousands of years: "how can One Man, control the entire population of the earth's finances?" It was impossible to conceive. These days, it's obvious, and yes, close.

So the last days will be played out with man trying to control man; and on the other hand God saying He is God, and is worthy to be in control. It will be a very tumultuous, trying time, to say the least.

edit on 3/1/2012 by MarkJS because: added 13:18 to quote

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Started a new thread on this with more information over here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This was talked about over 9 years ago
watch "freedom to fascism" by Arron Russo
However things have evolved a bit,. credit cards will be phased out also
and your cell phone will hold all your personal data,. including your financial worth

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I'm all for it.One multi purpose smart card that I can pay for everything with,get into and start my car with,get into my house with and can be used as a passport.

Oh and of course it must be able to scrape the ice off my car windscreen like old fashioned credit cards where so good at doing

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

Most likely they will release an engineered flesh eating bacteria by putting on paper money. then come to the rescue with chip implants.

Someone made a good case for most of the population already having injested a few thousand micro mini rfid chips and we dont know it because they run on a non-standard frequency

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join