It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MAJOR ALERT - Plan to abolish physical money being implemented.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I was reading this ATS thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com... about dictatorship in Europe, and thought I'd pass on this astonishing claim that I've heard yesterday, that there is a plan afoot to abolish physical money.

The claim is that the current economic crisis has been engineered to cause the economic collapse of a handful of countries, and to frighten the populus into agreeing to draconian measures, abolishing all forms of physical money - this is designed to completely remove our liberty.

I will post more info as I have it, I need to sit down with the originator of the story and get all of the info on this, I have only the basic outline right now.

The story I've heard comes from a professor in economics who is aligned to alternative economic theory - the kind of economic theory that is designed to set society free, rather than shackle us to a debt based economy.

Anyway, there are rumblings and rumours that there is a plan afoot to very soon completely abolish all kinds of physical money - paper money, coins, even cheque books - anything that you can physically hold in your hands, and to replace ALL financial transactions and currency with electronic banking - maybe even replacing money with credits or at least an entirely new unit of currency.

They will claim things like they need to have far more control over all economic transactions because the economic problems have been caused by fraud/illegal transactions/bankers getting rich at our expense/people not paying their taxes/businesses working for cash and avoiding taxes/etc (the BBC have already been making a big noise claiming no-one in Greece pays any taxes, and that they've been living the high life at our expense).

This is the kind of propaganda they'll use - they'll make the general public believe that all of their woes are the fault of a handful of other people, and to stop them we must give up our financial independance - for a while - until it's fixed.

I know it sounds crazy mad, but if true the ramifications of this are HUGE.

1) Your government will know EVERYTHING about you - every penny you have, every penny you earn, and what you spend every single penny on - there will be no privacy from big brother.
2) There will be no escaping paying whatever obscene and unfair taxes they decide to levy upon us, since they can see exactly what you have and take it if necessary directly from your electronic account.
3) It will destroy small businesses who rely upon cash and cheques and cannot afford electronic terminals etc to take payments, opening the doors for huge corporations to take over virtually ALL business.
4) It will enslave every single one of us to the system.

One thing that I have noticed recently myself is that it is now (in the UK at least) impossible to open a bank account if you do not have photo ID, ie a drivers licence or passport. Even an expired passport will not be accepted (mine had expired by 2 months), they want to see official documantation to know who exactly you are.

They say it's for "money laundering" purposes, I think it could be to make sure you have no financial place to hide.

Anyway, I know this is sketchy at best, and were all used to seeing these kind of "end of the World" postings here, but this person who has told me the outline of this story is very intelligent, not a conspiracy fan, is extremely concerned, verging on frightened at what they say they know.

I'll get as much more info as I can and post it here, hopefully with solid evidence - until then take it with a pinch of salt, but if you have heard anything or observed anything yourself then please be sure to share.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
This is exactly why I don't use plastic for anything when i buy it....no debit and no credit cards.
I have been saying it for years that the people using plastic are going to end up falling into the trap and screwing things up for people like me who like cash.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
hi op

i have not had a bank account for a few years due to limited i.d
so i had to pay 37 pounds to get a copy of my birth certificate
then send my birth certificate along with 30 pounds to dvla to get a learners liscence with photo i.d

after all this i went to R.B.S (royal bank of scotland)
and i didnot have to show any i.d whatsoever
i was very suprised , after all i had read about i.d i feel ive just chucked the money down the drain wen it wasnt needed

maybe i was just lucky, i hope so

regards dave

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
In USA banks require current photo I.d plus social security card. In Texas to get a legal photo .i.d you need a photo I.d a birth certificate a social security card and proof of residence, like a utility bill or bank statement. This is a viscous circle. I been a resident in Texas 4 years I refuse to change my I.d-driver license.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The start of project Blue beam

Phasing Out Cash & Independence The techniques used in the fourth step is exactly the same used in the past in the USSR to force the people to accept Communism. The same technique will be used by the United Nations to implement the new world religion and the new world order. A lot of people ask when this is going to happen and how they will accomplish the visions of the Night of a Thousand Stars, and the events that will point to the days when it will begin. According to the many reports we have received, we believe it will begin with some kind of worldwide economic disaster. Not a complete crash, but enough to allow them to introduce some kind of in-between currency before they introduce their electronic cash to replace all paper or plastic money. The in-between currency will be used to force anyone with savings to spend or turn in their cash because they understand that people who have money and are not dependent upon them might be the very ones who will mount an insurrection against them. If everyone is broke, no one can fund a war of any kind: paper currency will cease to exist. This is one of the first signs.

educate-yourself.org...

We are all doomed

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Hi Guys,
I'm hoping to meet up with the person who's told me this in the next couple of days and will report back with whatever I can find out.

Interesting post Judas.
edit on 21-11-2011 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

I made the mistake of going in to the bank to take cash out and they asked me for photo ID and then told me that I could still take my card and use the machine without the need for ID. The world is going mad! *grrr*

Rev

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
[color=mediumorchid]I have been hearing this same scenario since 1995.

Second.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
There are some positives that may arise from a system devoid of paper money.
Bank robberies would be a thing of the past. It would be impossible to buy illegal drugs. Don't underestimate how much of our children's (and parent's) money go towards buying marijuana and other drugs. Muggings would decrease if there's little to be gained from them. I think greed may dwindle a bit, as seeing numbers on screen doesn't feel as empowering as holding a large stack of bills in your hand. People may start to see money for what it really is - a means to an end - rather than an object that buys anything at anytime, regardless of the harm it may do to yourself and others. Physical money is also very dirty, although I'm not sure how much illness it actually causes. People could always resort to old fashioned bartering if they needed to.
There are many negatives, as I'm sure people will and have pointed out, but there are some positives as well.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by musicalmirrors

There are some positives that may arise from a system devoid of paper money. Bank robberies would be a thing of the past. It would be impossible to buy illegal drugs. Don't underestimate how much of our children's (and parent's) money go towards buying marijuana and other drugs. Muggings would decrease if there's little to be gained from them. I think greed may dwindle a bit, as seeing numbers on screen doesn't feel as empowering as holding a large stack of bills in your hand. People may start to see money for what it really is - a means to an end - rather than an object that buys anything at anytime, regardless of the harm it may do to yourself and others. Physical money is also very dirty, although I'm not sure how much illness it actually causes. People could always resort to old fashioned bartering if they needed to. There are many negatives, as I'm sure people will and have pointed out, but there are some positives as well.

Bank robberies are almost everywhere a thing of the past, they are no longer viable regarding risk-reward.

The problem with drugs and children is solved by good parenting and education, not imposing stupid limitations drugs are easy to produce, if there is a restriction in payment other avenues of compensation would be pursuit like sex or trade in stolen goods.

Mugging would be replaced by kidnapings and assassination.

I do not see any good coming from such change to the citizens, unless I was a controller or the law was fair to all.

For states, banks and corporations that would be a huge benefit. Most of the evil on the world is due to the invention of money and usury, imagine the benefits of direct trade above what we have today...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I certainly hope so.

Think of all the panhandlers it will put out of business!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

I've had the same thought for about the past year. You have to convince a sick man of his sickness before he'll consider medication... after that, he'd gladly swallow rat poison if a Dr. tells him it's precisely the cure he needs.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by musicalmirrors
There are some positives that may arise from a system devoid of paper money.
Bank robberies would be a thing of the past. It would be impossible to buy illegal drugs. Don't underestimate how much of our children's (and parent's) money go towards buying marijuana and other drugs. Muggings would decrease if there's little to be gained from them. I think greed may dwindle a bit, as seeing numbers on screen doesn't feel as empowering as holding a large stack of bills in your hand. People may start to see money for what it really is - a means to an end - rather than an object that buys anything at anytime, regardless of the harm it may do to yourself and others. Physical money is also very dirty, although I'm not sure how much illness it actually causes. People could always resort to old fashioned bartering if they needed to.
There are many negatives, as I'm sure people will and have pointed out, but there are some positives as well.

hi
i can see your way of thinking and yes things like drugs could be a thing of the past....
yeh bloody right
wen hunger kicks in people will do anything to survive
imagine having a child...
people will go to the extenct of eating each other (e.g alive)
drugs alcohol and baccy and food will be the currency
human life will be more valuable than it is now..converted to slavery then sold to sold to the slaughterhouse
the lucky ones will live for a while longer such ass
the ones sold into prostitution

got carried away there just a scenario that could happen

dave

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Ok...who didnt see this coming?

It hasn't become mandatory yet...but look at it this way:

We ALREADY have electronic currency.
It's called credit.
It's already being implemented.

Do you use direct deposit?
Do you have a loan out?
Are you an "online banker"?
If you use a bank card of any sort, debit or credit, you are in the cash-less system.
So this isn't a major alert.

Because it's already being slowly introduced and implemented as the new way of life.

Just ask around...see what happens when you tell people you only use cash.
You will get the strangest looks, almost of bewilderment...
You want to pay for that with cash you saved? Huh?
Why not go into more debt and take a loan out?
Spend "other people's" money!
Apply for another credit card!
Everywhere you go, you can have store credit cards!
Debt is fun!

Cash?

Who uses that stuff anymore? [/sarcasm]

(me...)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
So all those people who rely on investments to get by in life, will all of a sudden have nothing?

I'm guessing there will be no interest or the like? So how will Banks work? Without money the Banks are nothing, and currently they are everything.

I cannot honestly see this happening, well at least not yet.

The likelihood is that WWIII will break out, which will reduce the numbers of humans on the planet, then this could be pushed through.

I hope I am wrong about WWIII, but alas it's playing out on our T.V screens as we type. Peace.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lbndhr
In USA banks require current photo I.d plus social security card. In Texas to get a legal photo .i.d you need a photo I.d a birth certificate a social security card and proof of residence, like a utility bill or bank statement. This is a viscous circle. I been a resident in Texas 4 years I refuse to change my I.d-driver license.

My bank, medical office, and Welfare office tried this tactic, demanding a social security number in return for a service. That is, until I reminded them all of Federal Law of Public Law-93-579 (Section 7).

I carry a piece of paper with this on it for these times:

Public Law-93-579 (Section 7)
Name and address of Citizen Name and address of Notice Recipient

Citizen’s statement: I certify that the forgoing information stated here is true and correct. Citizen’s signature Date Legal Notice of Warning:

Federal law provides that it is a crime to violate the Rights of a citizen under the color-of-law. You can be arrested for this crime and can also be held personally liable for civil damages.

Federal Law, Section 7 of Public Law 93-579 provides that:

"It shall be unlawful for any Federal, State or local government agency to deny to any individual any right, benefit, or privilege provided by law because of such individual’s refusal to disclose his social security account number."

Federal courts have ruled the Privacy Act applies equally to the private sector.

Warning, you are in violation of Federal Law and persisting with your demand may lead to your arrest and/or civil damages!

The law provides that you can be held personally responsible and liable, as well as your company or agency. There is no law requiring an individual to obtain or use a social security number. Your requirement and/or demand that I provide a social security number to you is a violation of one or more of the following laws: 4 CFR 83.9; 5 USC Sec. 552a; 7 CFR 1.123; 7 USC Sec. 2204g; 14 CFR 1212.604; 17 CFR 249.501a; 19CFR 118.11; 19 CFR 122.25; 19 CFR 24.5; 24 CFR 5.212; 28 CFR 16.53; 28 CFR 513.31; 28 CFR 700.25; 29 CFR 70a.10; 29 CFR 71.12; 31 CFR 1.32; 31 CFR 501.806; 32 CFR 270.19; 32 CFR 310.20; 32 CFR 311.5; 32 CFR 316.6; 32 CFR 317.20; 32 CFR 323.5; 32 CFR 505.2; 32 CFR 701.108; 32 CFR 806b.9; 38 CFR 1.575; 38 CFR 3.216; 38 USC Sec. 5101; 39 CFR 266.4; 45 CFR Part 801; 47 CFR 0.554; 49 CFR 10.29.

You are advised to cease and desist with your demand and to seek personal legal counsel if you do not understand the law. Notice of Service: I, certify that I personally delivered this notice to above named recipient and address on at:
(name of recipient)

42 USC Sec. 408 provides that: "Whoever ... (8) discloses, uses, or compels the disclosure of the social security number of any person in violation of the laws of the United States; shall be guilty of a felony and upon conviction thereof shall be fined under title 18 or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both."

18 USC §242 and 42 USC §1983 provides that: Whoever, under color of any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom, willfully subjects any person in any State, Territory, or District to the deprivation of any rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution or laws of the United States, ... shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both;" 42 USC §1983 further provides that a violator "shall be liable to the party injured in an action at law, suit in equity, or other proper proceeding for redress."

source

Supreme Law Library: Public Law 93-579 (privacy of Social Security Numbers)

I also make, when applicable, records people change my ALL CAPS name to reflect who I really am, a flesh and blood human being.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn

Second.

and so its wrong? Is that what your smart ass answer implicated?..

that because you can't see what been coming down the pike for over 20 years , you're smarter than the rest ?

edit on 21-11-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
We don't have to accept this. It wasn't the common man who got up to all this fraud. It was the bankers, the financial institutions, the stock brokers, anyone involved with moneymaking was doing the dirty stuff. We are not surrendering ourselves to any more of this absurdity.

Use only cash. Do not even use bank cards - they are all owned by Visa these days. Use only online banking and cash, full stop. Do not allow this to go on any longer. All money goes to a credit union. If things don't get better, start demanding that you be allowed to pay your bills the old-fashioned way. You take the money to the utility or shop and pay in cash there. Keep pushing it right back to gold if you have to.

The real fight is coming up soon. Stand your ground. Let their hot air blow right over you. Stand firm. This is our planet, our culture, our society, our community. They only rule us if we let them.

If you let them win this, you can kiss your existence goodbye. They can make you disappear without a trace. You will be nothing more than a chip. This isn't about money. It's about your existence.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
www.fns.usda.gov... &proxystylesheet=usda&output=xml_no_dtd&access=p&client=usda&num=10&site=usda&ie=UTF-8" target="_blank" class="postlink">search.usda.gov...:OwBHontS2AwJ:www.f... ns.usda.gov/ora/MENU/Published/snap/FILES/ProgramIntegrity/biomeval.pdf+food+fraud&proxystylesheet=usda&output=xml_no_dtd&access=p&client=usda&num=10& site=usda&ie=UTF-8

fmi.org...

www.neurotechnology.com...

And it starts! if money is no more than the RFID will have to be implement, but the question is how many people will take/not take it?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Originally posted by daryllyn

Second.

and so its wrong? Is that what your smart ass answer implicated?..

that because you can't see what been coming down the pike for over 20 years , you're smarter than the rest ?

edit on 21-11-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

[color=dodgerblue]You shouldn't assume. It doesn't look good on you.

My 'smart ass' remark implied that people shouldn't take 20 year old news and put a title that says 'MAJOR ALERT' on it. This has been 'about to happen any second' since I was 15 years old.

I am a tin foil hat wearing girl from way back.

It's old news. And that's all I was getting at.
edit on 21-11-2011 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join