It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 5 alien Movies that woke me up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I always watched alien movies, growing up being that i was asleep once' and they where very entertaining to me even as an adult they where just fiction fun stuff to watch. but things happened life changes, and some of us are meant to wake up. some earlier then others some never.

I woke up after watching these movies life became clear to me here's my top

1)Fantastic Planet (Planet' Savauge)

2)K-PAX

3)The Brother From Another Planet

4)They Live

5)Dark CIty

these movies are not very big to brag about' i have seen star wars, aliens, district 9 and many others but these particular ones did it for me. i dont know why but they did. I'm glad they awakened my consiousness. honestly they resembled actual real life events that i experienced, maybe thats why

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
the movie avatar resembled a dream i had once. that all beings that lived in this solar system had one race to each planet the brown ppl came from earth, orange ppl came from mars, white ppl came from saturn, blue ppl came from neptune but where killed off, yellow ppl came from uranus... you get my drift very interesting these movies that come out

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
love k-pax, one of my favorite movies ever. downloaded it a few months ago

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Thanks btw for this list.. I have searched for alien movies on here before but don't think I came across the brother from another planet and they live. Gona have to check those two out.

U

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
hi op

my fave is They Live
that opend my eyes
and seems more realistic

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by starsystem3

You do realize that the storyline of Avatar is nearly identical to that of the movie Pocahontas.

www.locksleynet.com...

It is a very archaic story about an invasive species/disaster wiping out a race... Worldwide flood, Sodom and Gomorrah, Atlantis, and the list could go on and on.
edit on 11/21/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Sometimes... movies are just movies for entertainment value man. Perhaps you haven't opened your eyes to the truth at all, but more so a delusion...

IRM

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Sometimes... movies are just movies for entertainment value man. Perhaps you haven't opened your eyes to the truth at all, but more so a delusion...

IRM

haha
if delusion keeps us hopeing,
then im all for it
but i know what your saying
take it with a pinch of salt
i think some people need delusion just to keep them sane and a working part of society

regards
dave

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
without movies society would fall apart and we'd see that we live in a facist planet were white supremacy is enforced on us by an alien race that looks similar too white ppl but isnt......so i choose movies hell they replace having lucid dreams....

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by starsystem3
the movie avatar resembled a dream i had once

It also resembled Dances With Wolves and Pocahontas too, that's if you take "resembled" to mean "totally plagiarized"

I always loved K-PAX though, haven't read any of the books but they were highly recommended by a friend a while back. Can't say any movies "woke me up" because I was always wide awake and treat movies, books and tv as the fiction that they are but still.

top topics

join