It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grandma haunted by a poltergeist "it's like an octopus"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Great paranormal story in today's Daily Mail.

'I keep being groped by a ghost... it's like an octopus': Grandmother, 73, claims she's being plagued by a poltergeist

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

It's a short story I know, but I look forward to reading more about this one. I don't know whether to be freaked out or jealous,

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I wana get groped by an octopus

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
Great paranormal story in today's Daily Mail.

It's a short story I know, but I look forward to reading more about this one. I don't know whether to be freaked out or jealous,

your jealous that you arent the one groping the 70 year old

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
She looks like Zelda Rubenstein from the movie poltergeist.. lmao @ Mathoryn's comment XD

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I'm not sure which to address first. The story, or the fact the Op wants to grope a 70'd year old or perhaps be the one groped by a poltergeist. This thread has too many questions and no enough answers dammit!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Umm... I meant jealous of the grandma getting a free groping. You weirdos!

But I was kidding anyway. Anyone tries to grope me while I'm sleeping gets a ruddy good whacking. Ask his nibs.

So, the poltergeist. Anyone think this might be an alternative way of getting another council house? Or do we think she might have an incubus or 4? Or is it "aliens"?

I look forward to the DM comments when they're up. Sometimes they have more information than the story.

edit on 21-11-2011 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
So in other words the OP wants to get raped by an octopus.

I know where this is going... and it only looks good in cartoons...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Hasn't anyone heard of Chthulu and his kind?
All sorts of tentacles.
The gates have been opened.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I dont think the poltergeist label fits.But i would have a priest bless the house.Hope your a Christion as we still carry out these rituals.Whatever it is,is evil...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
maybe its her husband trying to get a quickie?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Another paranormal story in the Daily Mail today. This little boy is being haunted by a man with grey skin.

Mr Gerrity said: 'Dagan is scared about it. He cries about it. He's told us that at night he can't sleep because a man with grey skin comes and sits on his bed and keeps him awake talking to him.

"Ghost" seen shuffling furniture in boy's bedroom

Just recently the Enfield Poltergeist hit the headlines again. And after 30 years the story hadn't changed. There's also a movie in the making, so I wonder if it's making others brave enough to tell their own stories?

Enfield poltergeist

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
I dont think the poltergeist label fits.But i would have a priest bless the house.Hope your a Christion as we still carry out these rituals.Whatever it is,is evil...

What is a "christion". Is it like a christian? Curious...

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
How come you never hear of An atheist/agnostic complaining about their house being haunted?
They must just put up with it...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

I've always been interested in how there are similarities between stories of ETs entering bedrooms, ghosts, demons, etc. And that story you linked to about the grey skinned "man" going into the boy's room at night is particularly curious.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mother1138

I see that link too. I once went through a short period of what might have been classed by some as poltergeist activity and it was directly involved with a group of 'abductees' I met at the same time. I had light bulbs popping, electricity switching off at the mains, smells of burning, door that wouldn't open, and stuff like that.

There's a belief that poltergeist activity comes from the mind of someone in the family. Perhaps the abductee has been 'opened' up to a similar state?

In fact that little boy's story reminds me of Jason Andrews'. I'm sure he had someone sit on his bed and talk to him for hours as well, and there was a face left in condensation on a window.

Jason Andrews Abduction

edit on 26-11-2011 by wigit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join