It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is all this al-qaeda propaganda?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I’m always hearing on the news that this terrorist was reading this online thing or was part of this online group etc..

Where are all these terrorist websites and resources? Because google does a great job at hiding them if they are there.
Does anybody have any links or anything?

Thanks in advance

edit on 21-11-2011 by WakeUpRiseUp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by WakeUpRiseUp

You are confused, citizen. al-qaeda are the good guys and that is why we just turned over Libya to them.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcord

You are confused, citizen. al-qaeda are the good guys and that is why we just turned over Libya to them.
I never said they were bad, if I did that I would be saying the CIA are bad; and a good citizen wouldn’t do that
We didn’t turn Libya over to them because they are still very much under our control, I look at it like a drug mule and drug lord. They are tptb bitch and they deal with the losses; because lets face it, the goal of our economy is to use 3rd world nations and their people as pawns.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

All sarcasm aside, so as not confuse the kiddies, CIA and Al-CIAduh are scum amd scummer. They are filth and I hate them. There I said it. My thought crime for the day.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
they're elusive like the yeti, bigfoot, et's, god, santa claus, the tooth fairy..

tried using yahoo, baidu, scroogle and a few other searches and none showed up..

Maybe its like an online version of where's waldo...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jcord

All sarcasm aside, so as not confuse the kiddies, CIA and Al-CIAduh are scum amd scummer. They are filth and I hate them. There I said it. My thought crime for the day.

Haha scum and scummer, the apple doesnt fall far from the tree right.
Couldnt agree more, filth in its filthiest form.. Now with extra filth.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
they're elusive like the yeti, bigfoot, et's, god, santa claus, the tooth fairy..

tried using yahoo, baidu, scroogle and a few other searches and none showed up..

Maybe its like an online version of where's waldo...

You know people have always been making theories about how the 'enemy' doesnt exist.. Maybe the evidence was right under our nose the whole time.

We need people to start a full on search, because I cant find anything.
edit on 21-11-2011 by WakeUpRiseUp because: (no reason given)

top topics

join