It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Temple 100 Feet Underground!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I found this video about the Temples on You Tube:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
i wonder how long this thing will last.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I wonder if they are going to open this up as a tourist attraction? Of course that would defeat its purpose.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Here is a link to a virtual tour:

Virtual Tour

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

edit on 21-11-2011 by 8ILlBILl8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8ILlBILl8

Originally posted by angellicview
Here is a link to a virtual tour:

Virtual Tour

To explore the temp double click where you want to go
edit on 21-11-2011 by 8ILlBILl8 because: (no reason given)

I didn't see a place where you can actually go down the halls. However, in this virtual tour it takes one room at a time, and you can zoom in and look up and down in each room.

Fascinating!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I really wonder, in case the temple doesnt get damaged: What would future generations, say in 1000years, think about those drawings and ornaments if they find it. Will they try to make sense out of the symbols like we do in sumer or egypt? Just think about it

link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
I think this article was already posted before. Someone will soon give the link to the old thread about this topic.

My own personal feeling is that if something was posted years ago, it's good to revisit the subject for people who didn't know about it to search it up and for new people to the site. That's just my opinion though, and I don't know that the moderators would agree with me.

link   
I would love to go there.
Better yet I would love to live there.
Thanks for sharing.

PLPL

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by angellicview

ha. And they say men couldn't build the pyramids. One man motivated built an entire city!

Wonderfully interesting. And as someone who also had crazy dreams and visions as a kid and long to relieve the, inspires work in architecture, my future career.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
There is also a very good book about the temple called " DAMANHUR The Real Dream " By Jeff Merrifield published by Thorsons in 1998. The ISBN number is ISBN 0 7225 3496 5 . It has 25 photogaphs and a complete write up on it !

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Incredible and fascinating! Its amazing what people can when they set their minds to it.

I do however doubt his claims of "remote viewing". Many people have made this claim before, but its a very easy thing to test scientifically. Id imagine he would fail a real test.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
While the art is beautiful, I'm a little turned off by the blatant eroticism throughout the complex. And yes, i understand the "reasons" for it.

Not everyone blindly agrees with this pagan proclivity towards exhibition of the human form....

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Had to flag this thread for sure... great Art work!!!

It's a shame 'the Government' have to have a say in things isnt it.....

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

I don't care if it was posted before, this is the first time I seen or heard of it. It is so beautiful, I wish I could take my honeymoon there!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It just goes to show you what you can accomplish if you're a complete psychotic with a lot of time on your hands!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I know. Right? I hope so too.

This was really cool -

FOR A VIRTUAL TOUR:

www.thetemples.org...

And I found this video - a "trailer" to a film about the place.

edit on 21-11-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
this thread has totally cheered me up when i was feeling sooooo down today

truely amazing s an f for you

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
very nice

Though I am somewhat disappointed that it was a not a discovery of some ancient underground temple, as the story would on first impression seem to imply.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
This is AMAZING! I have always thought of doing something like this ( Not even close to this scale though, wow ) just for fun, but this...takes it to a whole new level. In an age where everything we are building is meant to be temporary..something like this could outlive many generations and provide knowledge..great idea!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join