It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Slaves To Alien Reptilians

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Gotta stop you right here, sorry:

The comet was captured by our sun and became the gas giant Jupiter.

You had the beginnings of a potentially plausible Science Fiction tale ..... perhaps even a potential scenario on some other star system.

Hate to tell you, though.....it just doesn't fit into what we know quite well about our own home Solar System.

(Jupiter is far, far, FAR too massive to have ever been a 'comet').

Must also mention, the amount of matter that comprises the Asteroid Belt? Not nearly enough to, if it were all clumped together, add up to even a small planet.

www.solstation.com...

It has been estimated that the total mass of the Main Asteroid Belt may total less than 1/1000th of the mass of the Earth. Indeed, if all asteroids down to the size of meter- or yard-sized boulders or less were combined together, the resulting object would measure less than 1,300 to 1,500 km (810 to 930 miles) across, which is less than one third to one half the diameter of the Earth's Moon.

Whilst the possibility that a rocky planet of tiny size might once have orbited at the distance from the Sun that is now the Asteroid Belt, it is far more probable that the influence of the MASSIVE gravity of Jupiter prevented the proper accretion, there.....and, the "Belt" is what resulted.

Not from a planet having been destroyed....just a "what if" that never happened.

Getting back to the idea proposed in the OP, however. The "Alien Reptilians" seems to imply that a species that evolved on a planet orbiting another star managed to advance well beyond our current technological state, and build starships to journey here, where they then found "us"....or, did I miss the point?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Ya , I hafta agree about the Jupiter part , that did seem wrong even the first time I heard this scenario , but , the asteroid belt , I think it would depend on how much material was broken up and how much was simply reduced to dust.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

The "dust", yes....there could be some validity in that.

Cannot know the amount of mass required, though. Thing is, when the disc of the initial matter that was swirling to eventually accrete and form the Sun, and all the planets....when that disc of matter was in process, there is no telling how it was arranged, in terms of "lumpiness" ....a term that's unscientific, but describes the gradual way that the matter tended to clump, over time.

Jupiter accreted, and is thought to have been a sort of "Hoover" ('vacuum cleaner') of the early formation stage of our Solar System....because of its deep gravity well.

This is why learning more and more about the other star systems will, in time, help refine the theoretical models that are used to "look back" in time to discern our own system, and how the dynamics probably interacted to result in its present configuration.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bakedbluedevil
these "people" in charge obviously have access to highly sophisticated technology and will use it against everybody that gets in the way. everyone of us should take stock of what is important that if the enemy is strong enough and has no real desire to eradicate us then maybe surrender is the best course of action.

Since "these "people" in charge" haven't done anything to us yet, perhaps just staying out of their way might work too. If you go caving in Dulce, you might get their attention

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

I lived homeless in the woods, and on city streets, and yes a human body is horrible' we must be taken care of by our mastor's and handed down technology to survive. if they leave us we all die" for the most part they are self sustainable. we are not! unless there was an abundance of fruits, and vegetation growing everywhere, and the planet had one warm climate all year round. since thats not realistic than you see where im going with this.....

A clear example that humans are slaves, "who do not create technology". is the country of (Cuba) since they have been left alone in 1950' they still look like they live in the 1950's, and its 2011. You mean to tell me none of those ppl are intelligent enough to create better technology? are these ppl being tortured, and beaten if they try to come up with technology? or is the human body useless when it comes to using magic as the gods' would to create technology?...... thus making us the slaves'

think about it 1st dont be a bumbling fool using indoctrinated thinking to answer that

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by starsystem3

Ok...

For a start, remove religion from all educational curriculums and from any/all positions of political power. Religion has done NOTHING but segregate and split cultures and societies into "us" and "them". It has stiffled science and technology for hundreds of years and until the 20th century, relegated women to second class citizens who were nothing more than a man's plaything.

Teach children that respect for you fellow human is mandatory, not optional. Teach them that all life is unique and precious and shouldn't be squandered for monetary or personal gains.

Spend money on humanistic technology; things like energy and power technologies, medical and food technologies. Once we can get "everyone" into shelter and provide them with food, water and health care, then you remove some of the biggest social worries : where will I sleep? How will I eat? Who will help me when I'm sick. Remove the worry, people then focus more on others and not themselves...

Spend money on more goal-driven technologies; leverage renewal power sources, come up with a viable alternative to the combustion engine, evaluate proper space colonisation, come up with alternative monetary systems..

I'm not saying these are "THE" way forward - they are merely my suggestions for some ways on how we can all live in, more or less, peace, on this planet. And all without the need of the Bible or some silly made up reptile overlords.

EDIT : Well, now that mods deleted the previous posts, this one doesn't make sense...
edit on 21-11-2011 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by bakedbluedevil
these "people" in charge obviously have access to highly sophisticated technology and will use it against everybody that gets in the way. everyone of us should take stock of what is important that if the enemy is strong enough and has no real desire to eradicate us then maybe surrender is the best course of action.

Since "these "people" in charge" haven't done anything to us yet, perhaps just staying out of their way might work too. If you go caving in Dulce, you might get their attention

Define do something. Because what I see is alot done already, massive suffering of the human race. Radiation and poison everywhere. Mind you depends on what groups we're talking, eh. I consider the slavers, the ones directly above, and working in, and the gheckos, snake's masquerading as politicians and media, some might call them middle management but its on a fairly low level.

I'd like to see crowds of millions dismantling those bases.

I've also seen cosmic arrests taking place,and again last night.
edit on 21-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
reply to post by ILikeStars

It's amazing that there seems to be twice as many religious nut jobs on here than there are regular nutjobs.

the real nuts jobs don't know they are nuts jobs ... a prime lesson in psychiatry

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Is the Op discussing David Icke's Bible or the other one?

I still think David Blaine is just a street magician (albeit a good one) as Houdini was a master escape artist and illusionist in his time.

I'm not sure what an escaped goat has to do with aliens unless it was their meal. I'm now more confused. will have to read again

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
the secrets stay safe in the societies while idiots debate over trash piles

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
Must also mention, the amount of matter that comprises the Asteroid Belt? Not nearly enough to, if it were all clumped together, add up to even a small planet.

I know this is suppose to be proven scientifically but, is it only me that feels that the total mass and size of the asteroid belt would be much bigger then 1/3 of the moon?

The asteroid belt is past Mars and Mars has an orbit much longer then the earth's so the asteroid belt must have a pretty big diameter . For this belt to be "visible" and actually be called a belt, it is pretty amazing that it would be so small.

Unfortunately, I don't think I will pursue this research in my lifetime.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Radiation and poison everywhere. Mind you depends on what groups we're talking, eh.

Back in medieval times when there was no radiation everywhere average life expectancy was about 40 years. Today we have radiation all around us from cell towers, nuke leaks etc and life spans are averaging 75-80...

Radiation, unless your are over exposed, is good for you
And too much of everything will kill you. Water is necessary for life, but too much of that and you will die by drowning

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by starsystem3
Reading the bible ....

.... you pick up on the FACT that it was the reptile that gave mankind KNOWLEDGE when that other guy wanted you to remain ignorant and blindly worship him and if you didn't do as he commanded you were PUNISHED...

kicked out of paradise because of a silly little apple...
wiped out everything including innocent critters because he threw a hissy fit over people not bowing down...

sounds to me like the reptiles might not be so bad after all We have been duped for over 2000 years. Lucifer... Bringer of LIGHT... like Prometheus was punnished for daring to give man the knowledge of fire...

And it's funny how people forget that Eve SPOKE to the reptilian like it was natural to be speaking to reptilians.

And today we have three major religions all trying to wipe each other out in the name of the SAME 'god'

WWII slogans... US has "In God we Trust, Britain has "God Save the Queen" and Germany has "Gott Mit Uns" (God With Us)

So... just exactly who's side is he on? Jews, Muslims or Christians?

Think about it

My vote is for the Dragons...
It is only in Western culture that they are considered evil... the rest of the world knows the truth

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I'm sorry but did you just use David Blaine as an example???

David does endurance feats... While it's hard as hell to prepare for i don't think his body is any different then ours.

Maybe he and Chris Angel are Enki and Enlil... plz...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Indeed

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
YAY!!!!! I love me some repties!
My only fear is that my poor eating habits and alcohol abuse have ruined my human meat for them to munch on come disclosure day!
But, if I'm lucky, I could be GHW Bush's appetizer or something.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
now we are getting somehwere i politically dumb myself down to communicate on a human level: lets tell the truth that wud have me killed.......

reptilians are being made fun of in this new truth movement! lets really tell the truth! the original man on this planet was brown thats it, you may have different shades of brown but thats it the other man was green, and blue the blue ppl lived inside the earth. the green ppl lived in the spirit world but they could materialize into this one... these beings are the reptilians they provided the brown man with higher knowledge (like tutors) since theres no such thing as time exist lets not go there.... and date this

ancient egypt was not a civilization but a university so to speak, where light beings came to learn how to be better beings and understand the universe. this was once upon a time when the planet had elves, fairys, dragons
all those mythical things ppl are quick to make fun of lol

the brown people had two classes the big brown ppl ( THE GODS) and the little brown ppl (the servants) which are the little ones you see running around today. in those times it was an organic planet lots of plants and wild life existed this was known as (the fantastic planet) all light beings and et races came here to learn from all over"

in those times there wasnt a money system there was no alien slave relations as we see today... but it was an era of love and consiousness. no jail, prison, laws, and religion, just natural law .

long story short a evil group of gargoyles chalk white in color very evil, and demonic brought some slaves with them from the other planets they conqured. they wanted this planet very badly so they went to war and destroyed the big brown ppl and enslaved the little browns and put them in the collection with the asians, the whites, the indians, and all the other races they conqured.

these evil gargoyles destroyed history on this planet and created everything we have today money, racism, ignorance, civilization, slavery ,classism , government, religion, technology and they turned this planet into a virtual planet,

man once lived free and had telekenetic abilties, psychic powers, astral travelling abilities, reminiscent to what you would call super human ability. now we go to school to learn how think and live in their little mazes called cities. we are slaves who cant do for self so we run to them and work for money....this is the alien human connection that is really going on (right now) im not going to get into anymore details this is the bais of it.....i dont care if you believe a word of this but im not going to keep this supressed. so thanks for reading.

"hopefully this inspires you to dig deeper and reasearch the truth that we are light living in the dark" in a continuous loop that is never ending were duality is battled over the forces of magic and technology'

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
You write similar to another member named bulla and he was fond of writing about gargoyles, mist rainbows, and atomic 6, in his post. Was just curious if you two were acquainted?

You can read some of his post here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm not getting the magic/ technology connection or the gargoyle references. As far as I know magic is just sleight of hand and illusion without concrete evidence of ever existing except in stories and lore without any proof it actually ever existed in reality.

Never seen historical data on gargoyles other than stone waterspouts and decorations on some medieval structures. No skeletal remains or widespread representation in artwork or literature to back up claims of the little demons as gods.

Where is there evidence of super human ability in the human records as we know them?

Just one person's view or is there some tome out there that spells out your claim (and please youtube is not a tome) or hieroglyphs?

What are we suppose to research from ? Egyptian art that others have already bastardized to read as UFO's landing on the Sphinx or as a machine that the ancients used as advance technology? We could do the same from Greek to rap lyrics and create a theory on anything.

And curious again, what level did you dumb down from to speak with us mere humans?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join