It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Arnie Gunderson Is So Vital To Humanity And Why We Must Protect Internet Freedom!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I had to do a little serious thinking as to where the following clip should be posted under as on one hand yes it is tied to the Fukushima Nuclear Disaster, but on the other hand it goes much further than that and highlights how the average person gets their news (in America at least anyways), and most importantly it highlights WHO some of these people are that have been solicited by the news corporations to deliver such information...the "experts" is who I am referring to here,

This clip does an excellent job in providing us a look at just another NWO shill that would be nothing more than be a bottom feeder of society hadn't been for the evil powers that be hellbent on implementing their diabolical satanic plan because...and I have no fact to back this statement up with, but I'll bet anything that TPTB is his employer.

I PRESENT YOU THE NUMBER #1 REASON AS TO WHY EACH AND EVERY PERSON SHOULD TURN OFF THEIR TV'S AND BEGIN SEARCHING FOR THE NEWS THEY WISH TO CONSUME VIA THE INTERNET:

Uploaded by MaryGreeley on Nov 20, 2011

The Science Con

Jay Lehr, Science Director for the Heartland Institute, is all over cable news these days, reassuring the public that the Fukashima nuclear disaster is nothing to worry about. He's also famous for leading the movement to deny man-made climate change. But who is he? What are his credentials? And what is the Heartland Institute? This investigative report reveals things about Lehr which cable news won't tell you, including his conviction for defrauding the government. This is a story about media manipulation and perception management. How many Jay Lehrs are on television? How many of your own opinions were shaped by well-paid "experts" of dubious expertise?

"The Science Con : Jay Lehr Lies about Nuclear Fukushima Power Plant"

Seriously do as I have done in my house, TURN OFF THE TV that is serving NO PURPOSE other than to distract you, precondition you, desensitize you, hypnotize you, drain the life energy out of you, mislead and lie to you...TURN IT OFF folks. I have provided but just ONE of many, many, many, more examples of how our FASCISTS MEDIA COMPLEX is a WEAPON that has been being used against us almost from it's very inception!!

I turned mine off going on just shy of 2 years now and all I can say is that....within almost DAYS I began to lose the "thick fog" that my head seemed to always have been in on a damn near day to day basis, I began to see more clearly and even better I began to see more clearly as well as CONCENTRATE with more focus.

Since this is now turning into a rant, I best just leave it with that and for you all to make up your own minds/thoughts about what the clip meant to you. Hope you GET something from it at the very least, thank you.

new topics

join