It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Speech Reloaded

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Good evening!

Thank you for nominating me as the Republican choice for President of the United States. I accept the nomination.

Lies, lies, lies, gross provocation of emotion, more lies, more lies, and now for some truth.

I have no idea what the hell I'm doing here.

Osama has not been caught. In fact, no one has ever been prosecuted for the 9/11 bombings and attacks. But, America is stronger than ever and fighting whoever or whatever attacked us that day.

Iraq is not doing so well. US Forces control about 3% of the country - the Green Zone (when it's not being mortared) and the firebases on which US forces sit and get mortared.

However, the Iraqi people are free from Saddam Hussein, and free to form clans and militias to protect themselves, and also free to bring in terrorists for a little live-fire exercise against real US targets anytime they want. We are consistently losing an average of 1.7 soldiers a day since the end of major combat operations, with no change in fluctuation, so as you can see we are winning.

We will be in Iraq indefinitely, as we have constructed 10 permanent bases there.

More lies, lies, lies, and distortions.

Thank you, and have a good night.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
This posting belongs either in the mudpit or in BTS. This is really a badly written piece of propaganda. You may want to rewrite this before submitting this to chit chat?

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I was under the impression that all opinion pieces went it the Mud Pit (such an appropriate name, too) or BTS. P&S is for discussion of news stories or events, not just to say "I dislike XXX, please agree with me".

join