It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black eyes kids most probable theory...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I don't understand what the fascination is with this.

One of the members of Limp Bizkit started a trend amongst teenages years ago with his all black, full eye contact lens'. I used to see skaters or emos or whatever they were wearing these around my neighborhood. This seems to be, in my eyes
anyway, the most likely theory to this 'phenomenon'...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Athin

doubt it, sclera contacts are about $150 each, pretty sure kids aren't just buying these.
edit on 20-11-2011 by 4thhorsemen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 4thhorsemen

I had 150 bucks when I was 14-15 on a regular basis. I did yardwork and had a job.

This seems more probably than a 'new breed' or 'tattoos' or 'aliens' as most people think it is.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Athin

I meant $150 for each lens, and yes those other ideas are outlandish I agree.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Athin

If you'd seen them, you'd know.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4thhorsemen
reply to post by Athin

doubt it, sclera contacts are about $150 each, pretty sure kids aren't just buying these.
edit on 20-11-2011 by 4thhorsemen because: (no reason given)

Yet you see kids with hundred dollar iPods and shoes that cost more than my entire wardrobe.
And their Xbox's and Playstation and Computers.

150 dollars in nothing these days.
Inflation and all that jazz.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Athin

S

Agree, I had some when I was younger and used to wear them around daily at one point.

Scary part is I kind of miss it.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OnionChanneler

Mind linking me to a picture?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
There are scads of discussions on this subject, huge ones. Give it a read for sure!

ask.abovetopsecret.com...

About 1,510 results (0.18 seconds)

My Encounter with the Black Eyed Kids, page 1
Apr 2, 2006 ... I honestly think there's something Demonic about these black eyed kids. To ask somebody for permission to do harm doesn't sound normal. ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread193410/pg1
Black Eyed Kids- your experiences, page 1
I know black eyed kids have been mentioned before on the boards, but it is ... Wiki gives a pretty good definition for BEK (black eyed kids) ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread195374/pg1

Black Eyed Kids- Did I just have an BEK experience? , page 1
Im not assuming these were black eyed kids, or are related to the paranormal in anyway, but there were sure a lot if things that were out of the ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread616230/pg1
Black eyed kids exposed, page 1
Granted, his eyes are not black, but even red and blue look very dark. Actual black ink could be the source of the "black eyed kids" stories. ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread777686/pg1
The TinWiki Discussion Forum Topic List
TinWiki: Black Bird of Chernobyl WikiEditor started this topic on Jul 15, 2009. 5. 6. on Oct 18, 2011 by. Tadao · TinWiki: Aspartame WikiEditor started this topic on ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/169/.../Subliminal_Mind_Control

Bringing back an old topic....BEKs (Black Eyed Kids) Phenomenon ...
I once had a black kid knock on my door and ask if he could mow my yard for $5. True story. Didn't notice him having black eyes or being ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread744265/pg1
New sighting of black-eyed kids, page 1
I've been fascinated by the stories of the black-eyed kids. If you google the term or even look here on ATS, you'll find lots of threads and stories. ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread592789/pg1

Black Eyed Kids, page 1
Black Eyed Kids. reply posted on 26-11-2005 @ 11:40 AM by Arawn. WoW thats an interesting read. Again though we only have the mans view of events that ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread184453/pg1
Black Eyed Kids and Men in Black, page 1
Furthermore, it seems like Men in Black encounters are occurring less and less, while Black Eyed Kid encounters seem to be on the upswing. ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread670840/pg1
Black Eyed Kids- Did I just have an BEK experience? , page 23
Im not assuming these were black eyed kids, or are related to the paranormal in anyway, but there were sure a lot if things that were out of the ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread616230/pg23

edit on 20-11-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
yes, i couldn't help but think of the limp bizkit guitarist and his contacts when i first read about BEKs. definately a probably theory, and limp bizkit were HUGE in the early 2000s so it's not unlikely.

however, i'm more inclined to believe that there is no such thing at all; that all the stories were just fabricated for some reason. or, somebody had ONE experience with kids wearing contacts; wrote an exaggerated story about it and started a trend.

wasn't there a long-time member on here who was a hardcore skeptic and wrote about a BEK experience? that one was creepy as hell.

just thinking about it gives me chills! if it is indeed all fiction, then props to whoever came up with it.
edit on 21-11-2011 by RickyVelveeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Athin

I don't know about kids but this is a picture of Jim Lehrer of PBS.

I think people have theorized that this kind of solid black iris (with no apparent pupil) is indicative of possession by whatever beings that are evil and seek to control us thru the media etc, etc.

If kids wear black contacts then aren't they just copycat as a joke? By the way, nothing on Mr. Lehrer. If you Google his name and click on images on the left column you get a ton of pictures of him, some clearly show he has pupils in the iris. Of course as a counter people say that well that means that the spirit is not always in control, so then the possessed victims are themselves. Who knows.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
That's not BEK. They have no white in their eyes at all. Completely black.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I agree with your theory! I highly doubt that anything paranormal is going on with black eyed kids.

There is another possible motivation for kids wanting to wear black sclera contacts. Protection. They can walk the streets without fear of someone messing with them. They are the ones others are scared of, based on eye contact alone. It's really brilliant. I bet the kids laugh at people's reactions when they walk up to them and ask for something.

I'll get a pair and I'm ready to walk in the city at night.
Fear me!
I'm short and the streets are dangerous, so that's a happy thought.

Maybe this trend will spark zombie rumors or something like that. If the grown ups believe that, the kids surely will be laughing at how paranoid they are.
edit on 21/11/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RainbeauBleu

They can walk the streets without fear of someone messing with them. They are the ones others are scared of, based on eye contact alone. It's really brilliant. I bet the kids laugh at people's reactions when they walk up to them and ask for something.

LOl Be careful. Do that in the wrong neighborhood and maybe get themselves burned at the stake. Backfired.
Wiiiiiiitch... witchhhhh... buuuuuurn....

top topics

join