It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must Watch -- Video Warns of Impending Financial Collapse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I was just watching the Colbert Report, and there was a strange commercial that I was interested in. It was talking about the financial collapse, and it sounded like Alex Jones, so I checked it out.

It turns out it was a commercial made by a guy who is a part of an organization that warned about the financial collapse. He warns of an upcoming financial collapse in the near future. He describes that this will be much worse than the 2008 one, and that there will be martial law that follows.

endofamerica4.com
edit on 20-11-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Yeah that's been posted quite a few times in the past on these forums.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeez, I wish I had a nickel for every time this was posted...
It's a scam.

Peace

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I saw this video about one year ago or so. Its mostly fear mongering. Don't buy it. I mean that literally AND figuritively

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I wasn't aware of that. I'm still going to sit through the whole thing, because it has me interested. He says something along the lines of "Many will doubt this video, but you will find that everything I will say is factually sound", has anybody debunked the claims made in the video?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
I wasn't aware of that. I'm still going to sit through the whole thing, because it has me interested. He says something along the lines of "Many will doubt this video, but you will find that everything I will say is factually sound", has anybody debunked the claims made in the video?

Spoilers Ahead: GIVE ME YOUR MONEY!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

Hmmm.....how long is the video, I'm still want to see what it says lol

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

reply to post by satron

Hmmm.....how long is the video, I'm still want to see what it says lol

Well, what they say is a little fancier and less dubious...but trust me, I listened to it with a authentic "They Live" hearing aid, and that's what I heard.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

OK I guess it's not worth my time then.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

Is it wrong for someone to profit from knowledge gained through study/research?

Just because someone's selling you something doesn't guarantee their pitch is full of lies.

Anything in his video you disagree with?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

reply to post by satron

OK I guess it's not worth my time then.

I would suggest you watch it and not let others decide for you if it is worth it or not. I have watched this video a few times. Facts are, this man owns an Investment Firm. He owned an Investment firm before the financial crisis, and he owns it now during the financial crisis. I do not recall any type of, "I cant tell you what I know unless you invest in my firm". Instead he states his opinion, makes his case, and you get to decide. The information is free.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
i also watched the Hour video... lots of Real truth... and spiced with worry.. but not a waste of time..

but i dont need a guru to tell ME what to do with my pennies...

someone else might..!! [open minded]

but after all the info- i was left feeling less comfortable about the future of my family

so i put a few bucks into "barter-type" items,, every pay check... stuff i will use or trade

if

the world has problems...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
n/m
edit on 20-11-2011 by satron because: on second thought, I don't like that website

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I find that it's interesting how if you go to the homepage, they charge significant amounts of US Dollars for their subscription! They sure are asking for money, while they are saying the value of the dollar will collapse. The best idea would be for a person to invest their precious hard-earned money in anything that has value than throwing their money away. Here is the link to their homepage where they charge these prices:

www.stansberryresearch.com...

You'd be better off to buy any commodity that has any value at all than to flush it down the tubes on some ripoff like this.

top topics

join