It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are watching me, they are watching you, they are always watching.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
So I was reading the story about the lone-wolf terrorist, when this caught my eye:

"We knew for the last two years, he's been reading a lot of jihadist information and talked a lot of inflammatory rhetoric," Kelly said of Pimentel.

CNN
It's about midway thru.

They watched this guy for TWO YEARS! Who else are they watching, and for how long, and for what purposes?
I'm sure they're watching me. Probably, you too. And absolutely everything said on this forum.
If you don't believe Big Brother is always watching after this, you're probably a victim of MKUltra.
But they stopped a terrorist attack right? At what cost? Is it worth it to have Big Brother always watching you?

To the pigs who read this, %^&* you.
edit on 20-11-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Great post OP
I will check back later

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
So long as they keep their pants zipped they can watch. But since we are talking about government employees I suppose that is asking a bit much.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Even when I am getting intimate with a particular other... or just spanking the monkey...ewww dats sick if they are !!!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

There was a time that I was concerned about them watching and listening not that I was doing anything, It is just the idea that there is a sick voyeur out there getting off on your personal life. I have gotten to where I don't care. I have no plans of changing one thing I say and do. To those who have no life but to live through mine F&&k you. How does it feel to die without every really living. As for me I am having the time of my life.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

I agree with a lot of what you said.
But I think it bothers me a little more than you. Part of me knows it's probably for the best..but another of me can't stand it because of principle. Because of what will come next...
Next, all of our anti-government rhetoric will be illegal. I say a lot of trash about our government. It's why I know they are watching me. Someday, they will use the system they have in place to silence us.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
You know 5 years ago, if you told someone the government is watching you, they'd probably call you crazy. Now it's an undeniable fact.

Today, if you say that the government will soon be coming for you. You'd get called crazy.
5 years from now....
You get the point.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

They will if they can. And will try if they can't. Its not si much that it doesn't bother me as much as I am not going to leet it control me. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. They are being watched too their info is being collected to. I already know there is more dirt in their closet than will ever be in mine. Time will come when all secretes will be exposed and these people will be subject to arrest also. THe future is not set and can turn on a dime. Ask the Hitlers and their control freak buddies. THere is no one that can not be knocked down.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Star if only for your last line!

I say let them watch, if it helps at all. However, if they ever come a callin' they can be sure I won't be as bright and cheery as the usual garfee show they watch.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

What freaks me out the most is right before I saw that I was on GLP, ugh I know, and saw a post about a bill being passed in 2007 that essentially does what I'm fearing.
That speaking out against our government becomes illegal.
link to actual source, not GLP

Basically, it just needs to be approved by the president and it's a go.

link   
reply to post by Garfee

"He who sacrifices freedom for security deserves neither"
-Benjamin Franklin

link   

As far as overt assertment in terms of keeping eyes on there citizens the United Kingdom is worse then the United States but the States are catching up, as far as my opinion on the mater i feel it's flat out wrong, but people are partly to blame for killing each other and such, it plays right into the TPTB's hands and gives them cover for what ever other purpose there doing this for.....

link   
By starting or participating in this thread would
that not mean that they are now aware that you
know they are watching you? Wonder what they
think of that, I am pretty sure they wouldn't want
you to know.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by goldcoin

I'm not sure why you think I'm sacrificing any freedoms mate. I couldn't care less that they may or may not be monitoring me.

My freedom to blow their heads off if they attempt to curtail my valued freedom is just as strong as it ever was.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
To the pigs who read this, %^&* you.

I find that offensive, It is a insult to associate highly intelligent and social creatures with cops

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Seriously?

"They" don't give two greasy hoots about what you do. They aren't "watching you" unless you are publicly and vocally seeking to make bombs (buying supplies, downloading plans, talking about it on forums, etc.), trying to make connections with violent people, trying to get the blueprints of federal buildings, etc. etc.

Stop being so paranoid - your life is most likely very boring, and of no practical concern to those who monitor your communications. If you are planning something revolutionary, keep it to yourself - it has a better chance of succeeding.

If you criticize power institutions or their figureheads and the wars they fight, your lack of privacy, a biased media, and so on - you're just like a majority of other people. You're small potatoes. Yes, technology is monitored. Don't share anything personal online, period. Don't do anything stupid like Google "How do I make a napalm-filled hat, and what is Obama's headsize?"

My point is, don't worry about this stuff too much (unless you're part of an unfortunate group of racially profiled "Others"). On principle, it sucks that some powerful groups feel they can't trust society and feel that humanity must be monitored - I agree that this is not what freedom, rights, or human decency and dignity consists of.

BUT, if you:
a) can't conceivably and concretely change the course of events that you find oppressive, and
b) aren't doing anything dangerous or obviously suspicious, then why worry so much about this stuff?

And if you actually CAN do a), keep your plans away from modern technology so black choppers don't show up at your door before you put your plan into action

edit on 20-11-2011 by pforkp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I hope to God that they are listening to me!
Cause I got # to say.
And they damn sure don't seem to be getting the message any other way.

David Grouchy

Old World Order

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/afda8c7d5b01.png[/atsimg]
New World Order
edit on 20-11-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Let em watch what I do, where I surf, what I do at home, all they will find is a fat nerd who plays wow all the time

They'd get awful bored watching me LOL

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

well the WHOLE article is 'peppered' with propaganda to get views to look at the website so they can track it.. LMAO .. DUH !!!

and which is a CIA/NSA front to track ppl .. get their IP and BAM.. your being tracked indefinitely ..

there are some very distrubing wordage being used in that article.. such as ..

and his extreme positions "made even some of his like-minded friends nervous," said Kelly.

talked a lot of inflammatory rhetoric,

The suspect allegedly learned how to make a pipe bomb after reading an article entitled "How to make a bomb in the kitchen of your Mom" in Inspire, the al Qaeda terrorist network's English-language online propaganda, recruiting and training magazine.
So, if your trying to STOP terrorism, why even post this.. ??

and again they post it.. JUST to make sure you KNOW where to go to get that kind of information....you know, just to 'check it out'...

"He was a reader of al Qaeda's slick online magazine Inspire

and very disturbing was .. this little jewel at the end.....

It could not be determined Sunday night whether Pimentel had retained an attorney.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Yes we can all have our phones bugged and our internet actions monitored. I was chatting on facebook with a good friend a couple years ago. We were talking about politics and I made a comment, in a joking manner, that a former vice president was satan. A few seconds later and a warning box popped up and told me I was having inappropriate conversation or something along those lines. I asked my friend while chatting and he did not get the same message. It was weird.
But that being said, People can attract attention to themselves by speaking out to friends, coworkers or publicly. Then, that person gets freaked and tells somebody. The article says he wanted to change his name to osama hussan or something after his favorite leaders. Guy was sounds like a weirdo, but I dont know.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join