It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails in Winnipeg?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
No pics. Sorry,. Happened early this afternoon - was sitting in my living room, heard an explosive sound and looked out the window. As I was watching, 3 jets appeared in tight formation out of nowhere. Then they released huge gas trails, initially yellow, that faded to white. The chemtrail started in the middle of the sky, from nowhere - meaning it did not show the jets' previous path - and then followed the jets as I watched.

Can anyone explain?

Thanks

edit on 20/11/11 by soficrow because: oops - hit enter before I typed my post

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Clever - I hit enter twice before typing my post.

Will request removal of duplicate and keep the one that was starred while empty.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Is interesting, given your description. Three jets, you say? Tight formation...and preceded by a loud noise.....

Could be a military exercise, with possible chaff deployment.

Some images

Or, other countermeasure flares:

And:

(Referring to the Air Show video...obviously, if the flares released are done in full public view, then they must be deemed harmless, correct? Only logical, since it was a show filled with civilian spectators....)

Presuming these were military, and possibly local...you could contact the CFB Winnepeg and ask?

edit on Sun 20 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

No air show - but I thought it could be exercises. All good, except that part about the 'chemtrails' starting in mid-flight and appearing mid-sky, like this:

...........nothing................. I~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[more or less]

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

That's not uncommon. See:

contrailscience.com...

NOAA says:

Occasionally a jet plane, especially if ascending or descending, will pass through a much drier or more moist layer of atmosphere which may result in a broken pattern to the contrail, with it appearing in segments rather than in one continuous plume.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
Contrails in Winnipeg?

Fixed that for you.

Don't worry about the pics. To be perfectly honest, I'm sick of seeing the same old contrails day after day. Sorry, those pics are actually chemtrail "proof".

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Thanks guys.
...Still not sure though - the planes were very close; the chem/contrails were at least 3 times the total width of the 3 planes in formation. ...the moisture thing might fit, but ...?

Great links. Thanks again.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
You have to know the ATS motto.
No pics, didn't happen.
But I AM impressed by the responses....

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Solved:

www.chrisd.ca...

edit on 21-11-2011 by Uncinus because: pic

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

......the planes were very close.....

Based on your best recollection, can you describe the "planes"?

Meaning, can you remember if thy looked like commercial airliners, at a great height....OR....fighter jets, at lower altitude?

The fighters are much smaller than large commercial airliners....so, this matters. As well, the apparent speed across the sky, as you saw they fly by.....higher they are, the "slower" they will appear to move, across the sky.

Make sense??

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

LOL.
Some people have to learn to recognize chemtrails, don't they?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Yep. It was the Snowbirds. Thought so at the time, but on reflection and given the VERY weird appearance of the chem/contrails, and their appearance out of nowhere with NO evidence of earlier ones, or breaks - decided to throw it out for investigation. ....Just to clarify - there were NO other chem/contrails except the ones that appeared suddenly, like this: ......nothing......, then I~~~~~~~~

.......Does anyone think the Snowbird shows might be a cover for spreading chemicals on people? The crowds are guaranteed....

edit on 21/11/11 by soficrow because: clarity

new topics

top topics

join