It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ability To Watch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The whole purpose of watching is to be encouraged to act. True or false?

Ever read with your eyes the phrase "Act now?"

What's the purpose of watching if you will not ever act?

The ability to watch is designed to get you to act. Trust that! Trust your eyes!

Like: Would you rather stay watching some entertaining or informative T.V. or be on entertaining or informative T.V by acting or making the news?

Never underestimate what should happen with the ability you have to watch.

It's like watching an attrative person across from you. Your ability to watch should get you to act! As in, go up to meet the attractive person.

If Occupy watches their point made go out the window, then what do you think they will do due to their ability to watch? I'll tell you what... They'll act in a rioting fashion more than likely.

There is a trigger to acting... it's called watching. Watch!

Mark 13:37And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

^^^Watching is POWERFUL!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I like it my friend.

Watch indeed!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Very true WarJohn!

The understanding of a situation is what really allows us to act upon it; and observation is definitely the key to a proper understanding. So many people these days just run around proclaiming things. They never bother to stop, look, and evaluate their process of arriving at such actions. This creates all kinds of haphazard movements and philosophies. Philosophies which come and go, like water siphoned through open fingers.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
There is a fine boundary between watching and anticipation, and when the time arrives, acting should be spontaneous.

I have often experimented with the concept, I would take a walk or a drive and simply go where my instinct takes me, without any forethought or planning.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
No, I don't necessarily agree.

Watching is a passive act designed to be so overwhelming and abstract with a flood of contradictory global news and political positions, that ultimately an ethical person doesn't know how to act.

We also know that what we watch is censored and somehow tailored by various networks, so to act on anything we watch willy-nilly would be suicidal.

As I know from SA, what is wrong and right, or what are bogeymen and victims, can change in an instant.

Watching often convinces me that doing nothing and keeping my mouth shut is the best policy.

Watching the media is actually quite disempowering, and none of it gets to the real problems of a very abused Planet Earth.

I know it sounds sad, but driving a car to the next eco-protest or "Muesli Militia" gathering will probably cause more greenhouse gases than me just sitting on the couch at home.

Viva watching!
But does it lead to much?
Thankfully not.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

exactly, look even at the word watch it means temporal so what do not exist

we love to watch movies some would love to act in it and get paid of whatever

there is no such thing called ability to watch, only animals watch forced to life that never involve them

but any conscious right know how anything is in absolute objective terms so how then the least point constant there of itself freedom is above all it might see or perceive of objective existence, as evidence value of what is

top topics

join