It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: NYPD break up "Terrorist Act" Press conference 7:30 pm EST-

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
So I just saw this on the news it is breaking now but apparently NYPD have stopped a terrorist action by a lone wolf type(you know, the kind Obama warned us about). More as soon as I find a link-Sorry I just saw this.
edit on 20-11-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2011 by AllUrChips because: add time

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Did it give any more information?
Like what they stopped? Just wondering.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Apparently they arrested a man with bomb making materials. CNN -MSNBC not saying anything but press conference at 5:30, Terrorism related is all they are saying.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Ok, so here comes even more laws, surveillance, loss of freedoms, privacy etc. Those street lamps listening in on private conversations, cameras following your every move, Drones flying overhead, TSA at every street corner, public functions, schools etc.

Yup...just like Obama wants.

Yeah I'm jaded but how can I not be? I believe absolutely nothing from the MSM and especially when Obama needs to come off as a hero right now as well justifying the encroaching Police State...I call False Flag like so many other instances of supposed terrorism recently.

You know it's all for our safety right?

edit on 20-11-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Yes, just heard the news in New Zealand too - the fact that it's on MSM makes me sus straight away!!!

Are they going to try and scare the occupiers off the streets???

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Which could mean materials most atsers who don't live with our parents have in our kitchens and garages.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
They really are getting desperate.

How many "terrorist plots" have turned out to be FBI/CIA false flags now?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Oh you remember how obama warned us all of these "lone wolf types"? Oh well cant take MY RIGHTS without a firefight.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

Apparently they arrested a man with bomb making materials. CNN -MSNBC not saying anything but press conference at 5:30, Terrorism related is all they are saying.

Thanks for the information.
5:30 in what time zone?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

Est my bad. Thought I put in op. Sorry.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

5:30 in what time zone, mountain or western? It's already 5:47 central, 6:47 NYC.

After the last two old guys in Georgia last month I wonder what this person/s profile will be? Got to fill in the gaps so nobody trusts anybody, they've already got muslims, vets, senior citizens, RP supporters and people who like the constitution.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ludshed

7:30 EST p.m.

link   
Good job they stopped it, remember that one time when a car bomb went off in NYC? or that time terrorists ran riot with AK's? oh wait no?......

BECAUSE THEY NEVER FRIGGIN HAPPENED

I don't see how from 2001 until now NOTHING has happened of significance regarding terrorism. The devil can take many forms and deceive you... looks like he's taken the form of a black man desperately grasping at a second term.

link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

Est my bad. Thought I put in op. Sorry.

Isn't it already past 5:30? lol
Maybe it's PST.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
link

Man Is Said to Be Arrested in Bid to Kill Government Workers With Bomb
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN
The authorities have arrested a man who law enforcement officials believe was planning to build and detonate a bomb in New York with government workers as the target, a person briefed on the case said on Sunday.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I was hoping NYPD busted up a Senate Hearing full of arrogant high brows about to pass more "terroristic legislation"

Ah Ha!!!.....Then we would be standing in pure truth justice and goodness now wouldn't we.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3N3G4D3
Good job they stopped it, remember that one time when a car bomb went off in NYC? or that time terrorists ran riot with AK's? oh wait no?......

BECAUSE THEY NEVER FRIGGIN HAPPENED

I don't see how from 2001 until now NOTHING has happened of significance regarding terrorism. The devil can take many forms and deceive you... looks like he's taken the form of a black man desperately grasping at a second term.

Uh oh...when are people going to start screaming "RACIST"? Don't you know that all devil's are white!?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
News reports as of this posting have the press conference scheduled for 7:30 est.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I think we should have drones at every airport, bus stop, train station, and interstate highway. I want to feel safe!

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Dangerous times to have a user name like mine. Oh well

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join