It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones question about "live show" happening now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
There seems to be a 2D opinion of the guy, and to overcome derailment I find it painful to listen to (yet I still do for the same reason I still see what MSM has to say; is told to say) because I think he's a egomaniac. But I also think he mentions a lot of what msm completely ignores. Regardless of opinions of the man, I've noticed they've always been pretty bad about waiting till the last minute to update home page about that days show. Most of the times 10 minutes before it starts it'll update and when he's on vacation or whatever it'll say rebroadcast but today it doesn't, but it is. I just heard this broadcast either thursday or friday. What do you think? Just slacking or trying to reel in listeners who would shut it off when they see "rebroadcast"? Or maybe it got cut off?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ludshed

It matters not what you say or others say, he can honestly state, if he wishes, that he has woken up more people than you or I will ever do, that, IMHO is something to be proud of. So the question becons what are you driving at? Are you trying to rubbish someone whom is waking more people ip in a day than others will in a lifetime?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I noticed the site has had some alterations in the last couple days. I can barely get anything to load since they have had the free 15 day deal going. I think it is being overwhelmed.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Did you even read the text beneath the title?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
reply to post by ludshed

It matters not what you say or others say, he can honestly state, if he wishes, that he has woken up more people than you or I will ever do, that, IMHO is something to be proud of. So the question becons what are you driving at? Are you trying to rubbish someone whom is waking more people ip in a day than others will in a lifetime?

He is just giving his opinion on the guy.
I'm guessing your not his boyfriend, so It shouldn't matter much.

PS. Alex Jones is overrated

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
obviously a rebroadcasting

Just a sneaky way around it..

there was only 1 live sun. broadcast time this month..
I hear ya op

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I thought I spoke plain enough english the first time, but here we ago again. This wasn't a thread for pro or against AJ. It was what I thought would be a simple question. "Why when they always say rebroadcast, does it not say it now?" I've been/was a regular listener for several years until he started spending 1/3 of his breath saying his own name. And the "I told you's". I still listen to him, even though I have to block out or wade through 2/3's crap (1/3 ads and 1/3 egomania) it's still more productive than the alternative (MSM).
edit on 20-11-2011 by ludshed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ludshed

Well to the point of your actual question I think Alex Jones probably has a hard time finding new guests simply because people dont like being interrupted every five seconds. So when he has something to explore I think he has to go through a lot of people to find a guest. Then when it comes down to it he ends up relying on someone like Webster Tarpley. That would be my guess, not really a conspiracy just an unlikeable/ hard to work with guy. But just my guess and Im sure someone will take issue with it haha.

But I agree it is frustrating to post questions about the AJ show here because their are so many fan boys in the world. As you have seen the stander boiler plate response is "he does so much for the truth and what are you doing"....ignoring the lies that he spreads. But its ridiculous that they cant look past that and answer a question or ignore it

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Ah Alex.. yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if he stopped putting 'rebroadcast' in an effort to trick people into listening anyway. I mean... he did pull that whole "Charlie Sheen's interview with Barack Obama" thing, and didn't mention til later on that the interview was hypothetical

That said, from a journalistic standpoint, he does cover (and uncover) a whole lot of things that I'm hard pressed to find elsewhere. Alex is funny.. literally, I think he's a funny guy and quite a character. I've come to accept the good with the bad with him. Yes, it's unbelievably annoying that he interrupts his guests so much.. Yes, it enrages me when during his shows he keeps saying he'll get to the callers, only to continue to rant and rant to no end.. and yes, he sells out a lot, to products that are often arguably scams. But whatever.. I still learn a lot from him, and listening to the infowars app on my way to work is a whole lot better for my brain than whatever mainstream talk radio is available

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

Deja Vu. I think you and Onfire are right. Today (thanksgiving) the sight says "this thanksgiving show". It is in fact a re-rebroadcast of the exact same show from 4 days ago when I originally posted this thread. I'm disappointed he can't even say "rebroadcast" any more. This is now the third time this 1 show has been advertised as "new news".

top topics

join