It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents of 'Adolf Hitler' Lose Custody of Newborn

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
One of they're kids had a middle name of Aryan nation.

I feel like they are trolling me. So the accusations of actual abuse are flimsy apparently if there was real abuse then indeed they should have been taken away. If not then well the topic its a little tricky then. Hopeful the kids get their names changed when they get older.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

The kids were not taken off them becaue of their names (although that should had been enough to) but because the parents were indeed being abusive to them.

I have to call you on this also Blue. Can you provide proof of this statement? I have seen interviews with people that knew these people and they admittedly deny any grounds for abuse or neglect. Please provide a link, statement, or otherwise to where you are getting this information please, because this was one of the main reasons I posted this. From all accounts, I have yet to see a stitch of evidence of abuse or neglect from anywhere other than the word from the governments mouth.

Interesting responses so far. We all agree that we don't approve of it, and these folks might not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but don't they have rights too?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADMX101
reply to post by Awoken4Ever
[moreThis is America, its definately not perfect these days but it does stand against hate and racism is a form of that. If you cant stand people of different color/backround then move out of the US and go join Al Queda.

I am not sure what America you are living in, but you might want to go do some research on racism and how it plays into our society. Look at the unemployment rate for white males 21-35 versus black males 21-35. Look at the percentage of corporate America and how it is completely dominated by white males. See if you can walk through the doors of any Masonic lodge in America with a black man or as a black man. Spend some serious time with white cops and see how long it takes for their true colors to show through. Why are most gangs black or hispanic? Why is the drug culture predominately dominated by black youth? Why is the higher educational system still comprised of majority whites?

If you think African Americans rights are being stood up for against hate and racism, then obviously you don't have any African American friends to truly talk to about this. It was only 40 years ago we were blowing up their churches, using hoses on them, letting dogs attack them, and still hanging them from trees. If you honestly think we have had a complete 180 in 40 years, you are sadly mistaken.

We still have a MAJOR problem with hate and racism in this country. Just look at the O.J. trial. Ask a black person what happen and if he was guilty, then ask a white person the same. It's not even close in opinion statistically. There was just another study released (I wish I saved it) on how grossly divided death row and the amount of blacks put to death versus whites in the state of Texas. "Statistics from the Department of Justice indicate that black males are incarcerated – held in prison or jail – at a rate that is over 6 times higher than that for white males." allotherpersons.wordpress.com... Why is that??

Wake up sir

This post was put up exactly for the reason I have stated here. I don't know for sure if these folks were abusing their children, but it "appears" we treated hate with hate to me.
edit on 20-11-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join