It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parents of 'Adolf Hitler' Lose Custody of Newborn

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
gma.yahoo.com...

I am very curious to see what other people think about this topic. First I should point out, that I am trying to analyze the situation from both sides of the fence. I am a complete loving, non hating, non violent type of person. In my heart, I think these people are just monsters in general, and my heart is broken for the children to be around people like this. In some ways, I think it is just fine they lost their children. That is my heart talking however. Although, what they will take their children from and put them in, I don't see much of a better solution. The welfare systems, child care, and foster systems in this country are an absolute joke! If their concern is for the children truly, they may be just taking them out of the frying pan and putting them right in the fire. As a kid, I went through some of this and I know...there are monsters throughout this system also!

What about the other side of the fence though? The government states it had nothing to do with them being white supremacists, and naming their child after one of the biggest monsters in history. That there was neglect and abuse, however, to date that I know of, no specific allegations have been shown, proven, or acknowledge by anyone else that this statement is true. The government has still yet to produce any evidence they were victims of neglect or abuse. Now of course my heart wants to say raising a child in this kind of an environment (hate) is considered abuse.

Well what about Christian parents that teach their children homosexuals are going to burn in hell for all eternity, and teach them to hate them? Or what about some of the cruel punishments Muslims bring on their child? One guy went as far as killing his own teenager daughters (still on the run) and where was the authorities prior to this? What about parents standing on corners with their children screaming hate, getting their children to hold grotesque signs of mutilated fetuses, protesting abortion clinics? What about the other thousands of examples of hate that is being taught to our children in society that we can find if we look hard enough? There is plenty of racism in this country from all sides. Racism isn't something you are born with, you are taught to hate. How come all these folks aren't losing their children? What about kids that were raised their whole life listening to their father blame the Jews for everything and end up hating Jews?

Where does the line get drawn when it comes to government intervention and who dictates what abuse and neglect exactly is? Is this just another blanket we can use at will to take children away from their parents if "we" feel like they aren't doing the right thing? What exactly is the "right" thing?

I know plenty of children that should be rescued long before we focus on these folks that nothing is being done about. What about the rights of these parents to bring a discrimination suite against the supermarket who refused to make their child's cake on grounds of 100% discriminating against them? (how this all started to begin with) What court of law would even honor it, or where would you find an impartial jury for these people?

Again, I don't condone or support the parents on their lifestyle or way of life at all, but don't they have rights too? If they find out that these people were truly abusing their kids, then so be it, and they get what they deserve. However, if the charges are based solely on raising their kids to hate as the evidence of abuse, then I think most of this country needs to get locked up and lose their kids too.

Thought this was land of the free?

Go...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

Yes... I remember this family now. They were in the media spotlight a couple years ago give or take.

I don't agree with their children getting taken away but they should have expected it. If they are too dumb to realize calling your kid Adolph Hitler is a bad thing then maybe they shouldn't be having kids.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Aww what was this babies name? Barack, Osama Al Assad?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
might name my kid david rockafellar,walton, rothchild then if were celebrating totaliterism here
edit on 20-11-2011 by akapapasmurf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

from the comments:

The real Hitler wanted to "clean up" the gene pool. What these idiots don't understand is he would've probably started with them.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
more western idiocy...
just because the parents aren't the brightest crayons in the box and could have chosen a different name for the baby doesnt give the state the right to step in and take the child away.

Hell thats a short step away from saying idiots shouldnt breed and regulating who can or cannot have children ...

Parents at times have always picked some poor names for kids ... And many a poor kid has caught hell from their peers over the name they got stuck with..

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure this is exactly how the original Hitler got his start. He was named Hitler at birth, bad omen!

This is why I named my son Chuck Norris.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I read this article awhile back on here so Ive had time to think about it. Would it be a stretch to say the majority of the world associates the name Adolf Hitler with hate and lower than life disgust? To not be aware of this would certainly mean to me that youd have to have some sort of mental problem or be just plain ignorant. To take it a step further and name a child after hate and disgust is both evil and careless. Growing up for that child is a lifetime movie in the making, pure drama! The parents either dont realize the hate people will feel towards the kid without knowing him, or just dont care. Ignorance isnt a crime, but people will feel obligated to teach the ignorant a thing or two from time to time. This is America, its definately not perfect these days but it does stand against hate and racism is a form of that. If you cant stand people of different color/backround then move out of the US and go join Al Queda. This looks like a warning to me. Hate towards any child will not be tolerated even if its your own. The name , in my opinion, brought the authorities within a hair of doing this and they were just looking for a reason to take the children away and offer a better life after that. Looks like it happened. In this case I dont care about the law or rights. These days most people dont anyway. What I care about now and always is moral code, right and wrong. If no law was violated, moral code was. Im not happy about their situation, but I do believe its the best solution for now and hopefully the parents realize their ignorant actions and change their ways. Atleast for the poor kid. Hopefully after a review and a probationary timeline the family will be brought back together... And after a legal name change of the parents own decision!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Well maybe I am going to hell, but there is a cat around here that we have
named "Hitler", reason being is the previous owner was pretty dictatorial
and for some reason the cat is very totalitarian with it's peers... Neighbors
must think I am nuts yelling, "Stop chewing on Tiggers ear, HITLER...
HIITLERRR!!!"

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Naming your child after one of the worlds greatest dictators in modern history is just ridiculous, but then to go public and show the world what you have done as well is just shooting yourself in the leg. I think I remember seeing this family in the newspaper or something, Mum and Dad smiling for the camera, a proud moment for them, but did they ever realise that the proud moment was actually there greatest downfall.

I do not agree that the government should step in and take this child simply because his name is Adolf Hitler. Parents are free to name their children as they please and I'm sure that the parents of this child would also be caring parents, unless there is information I do not know. But unfortunetly the parents of this child set themselves a snare, and now they are going to pay for it, because when the government does not like it, you have to lump it.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Would it be a stretch to say the majority of the world associates the name Adolf Hitler with hate and lower than life disgust?

I wonder if people feel the same way about people named 'Ceasar'?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
If they registered the child's birth, the government can do what ever they like. When it comes to government, anytime you register something with them you hand over ownership.

Same thing with cars. If it's registered with the gov then they own it. You are now subject to the terms and regulations they set. You don't have to register but most people are so ignorant of how the system works they do it without thinking.

There was a case in the UK where our equivalent of CPS had to hand back a child to the parents because it wasn't registered. A follow up letter confirmed that they had no jurisdiction because the child was not registered at birth.
edit on 20-11-2011 by Namaste1001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

The kids were not taken off them becaue of their names (although that should had been enough to) but because the parents were indeed being abusive to them.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

So do you have to registar your children by law, or are you able to not registar them at all? If you choose not to registar them, are there any lawful implications you could be faced with down the track?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Anyone that would name their kid Adolf Hitler is very twisted indeed.........just my own opinion.

I've read The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich, Mein Kampf and studied the Nazi's (held a fascination for me in my senior year of highschool and first year of college).

Nasty legacy to give a child.

Now, I have friends that actually named their kids, Sunshine, Rainbow, Luna, etc.....yes I'm showing my age.

I grew up with a very unusual name. So I opted to give our three sons very common Irish names that reflected our family heritage.

Our sons are all named after various family members that have passed with the exception of my last son.

While I have a unusual name (love it now, hated it growing up), my husband has the most common name on the planet..........he refused to let me name one of our sons a junior.

Well with the third son, I figured out how to get around this..............our third and last son is named after my husband but the Irish version.
and it's a beautiful name.

Everyone should be free to choose what they want to name their kid, however giving a baby the name of a person responsible for the mass murdering of 11-17 million innocent people is beyond twisted.

Many people will disagree but from what I have studied, one's name is very significant from both a numerology and "occult" standpoint. (occult simply means hidden knowledge).

A person's name is sacred and meaningful.

These folks have three other kids.

Wonder what value systems these parents are handing down to their kids.

Anyone that would honor a person of hate, violence and mass murder is in my book insane.

I cringed when my girlfriend's first grandchild was given a "hippie name".............but this is beyond cringing.

Sad.

HOWEVER

Parents should have the right to name their child anything they choose without the state sticking their nose in as long as the parents are taking good care of their children.

Again though, you have to wonder the value system these people are passing onto four children.

20 years from now, lets revisit this thread................put it in a time capsule.

I probably won't be here. But what happens to these kids might be interesting.

Need a follow up in _ _ years folder on ATS along with a book/movie review section.
edit on 20-11-2011 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I'm thinking the real Adolf Hitler would have put these genetic degenerates to death. Both parents and children.

I do nazi what their love affair is with Hitler's ideologies.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

These parents we are speaking about are from Australia, aren't they?

They were not they sharpest tools in the tool box from what i can remember.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

Ahhhhhh noooooo, they're American last time I looked!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

The kids were not taken off them becaue of their names (although that should had been enough to) but because the parents were indeed being abusive to them.

Links or you're lying.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

edit on 20-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: dp

top topics

<<   2 >>

join